Camp part 1

Everything is NEW

Camp finally came along, I got out of the car with a bag totally packed full with a sleeping bag on top of it. I waked towards the arena and saw lots of people bringing so many big bags, mostly girls, some of them even brought luggages. Wonder what's in those bags its just a 3 day 2 night camp and it's in school. I sat down as usual saving a seat for Jennie, doing the normal stuff, gossiping in the early morning behind a boooooo........ I forgot to bring a book, I  looked around, wow thank God hardly anyone brought a book either ways.

"Boo!" totally didn't get scared, turned around and said "Hey, Jennie it's getting better"

OMG afterwards everyone was talking soooo loud that it got out of control, teacher had to shout multiple times to get everyones attention.

After morning assembly, we got a briefing like all camps do and then they took us to our sleeping area which will be the classrooms. The boys being at the 1st floor and girls on the 2nd floor. We took about 30 mins to move all the tables and chairs to the sides, dust the floor and prepare for the day.

1st Activity

We went to the field and got split into 2 teams, I was in the 1st team, we had a mission it was to pitch a tent with half of the people blind folded and half of the people unable to help, but give the people who were blind folded instructions to pitch the tent. The instructors showed us how to pitch a tent then we start work ourselves, we were competing against the rest of the classes with the shortest amount of time used. Firstly, I was suppose to be blind folded so as Jennie, so i walked around aimlessly and lost with no partner. 

"Hey do you need a partner? I need one too" 

"Ya I need a partner, Thank You, I'm Jisoo" I said putting on my blind folds

"I'm KiBum, but I prefer if you call me Key"

"Hey, you need to turn right and bend down, that's the skeleton of the tent" I remain silet doing everything he asked me to do, in my mind I will always remember that Key wasa my first guy friend in school and that was a kind gesture by him.

In the end we lost, but at least we got 2nd and got to bond it is a pretty good activity enjoyed it alot, and also getting touch by people which you don't really know who.

 

2nd Activity 

We went to the field and got another mission, they gave us a bucket full of water and want us to rise the bucket with one leg of everyones touching the bucket. Wow, you might think that the mission is easy butit ain't easy for us. we had some miscommunication with JooHyun on the team tho. 

"What's this about just getting water splash at you all the time" she screamed after a few failed attempts.

"Guys carry on without me, I'll go speak with her" the instructor said

"Guys lets take a break maybe a need some time before trying again" said Jennie

"OMG what's wrong with her" i said to Jennie while taking a sip of water

"Issues probably" 

 

"Okay everyone stick a foot in"

"On the count of 3, everyone PUSH" we counted to 5, not really coz we counted super fast, but we still succeed.