National Day

Everything is NEW

For National Day most of the Performing Arts will be performaning.

This year for Dance we are dancing to Big Bang's 'Bang Bang Bang'. Band is performaning the acoustic version of Taylor Swift's Shake It Off, Meghan Trainor's All About That Bass, etc. While the Different niform groups are marching in.

So for us we had to come to school really early, at 6.30 a.m. put on make-up and rehearse.

Wendy and I went to school together. We went to school and into the studio sat down changed and all before we start lining up to put on eye liner. Time passed fast and everyone started reporting to school. Band started to get ready with their instruments. Soon we were singing the school song and national anthem while the band is playing the song.

It started out like any other events, with a principal speech then the performances. Choir was before us and we were getting ready at the side of the arena.

OK this is the time that we are suppose to perform.

"Let's give a round of applause for our school dance club!!!!!!!!" the MC said

The song started playing and it was silent for a moment. While dancing someone started shouting really loudly "JISOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The chorus soon came and it was like a concert, fan chants and echos by the audience. "BANG BANG BANG" louder than the music. At that time, I gain confidence and start dancing like no tommorrow and give my all. Wow do you know the feeling when the audience just give you strength and you feel like you can do anything and you're the best.

After our performance we bowed and stood at the side of the arena while and band played awesome songs. We even had a face off in dance with each other, it was just fun in conclusion.

 

After the performance, I returned back to class and we had a class party, where Mr Keith ordered Pizza and Mc Donald's for us. While I bought drinks for people who were marching. Treating 10 people in class to a drink was one of my wishing but I ended up buying more than I expected.

 

We went back to class and blusted Music. Namjoon took my bandana and tied it around his face and he ended looking like a terroirst. He even wore it while taking a class photo. Jimin dance to the song whip nae nae people thought it was funny and started recording it. Jessica told me to dance too but I rejected cause I was too shy...