Chapter TWO

Miss Mornight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 2 2016

Zina was reading one of her favourite books when her phone lit up. She checked the time and saw that it was already midnight. She never got a text at this time unless it was Toni calling for a pick-me-up from whatever Kdrama it was she was currently watching.

Good morning! 🌞
Sent 00:00

It was from that stranger! She tapped her phone on her chin, debating in her mind whether or not she would respond. Not finding any harm in replying to them she bookmarked her book win a post-it and went over to her bed and got comfy. She held her phone with both hands grasping the sides and so close to her face she was almost cross-eyed.

Oh, morning.
Sent 00:05

Are you always awake at midnight
or did my text wake you up? 😝
Sent 00:05

Your text woke me upΒ she started to type, however she decided against it and instead.

Are you always quick to send replies?
Sent 00:08

Just as she was about to get back into her book, her phone vibrated again. She sighed putting it down and grabbing her phone again.

Yeah. Are you always late to replies?
Sent 00:08

Lol I'm not, I was just reading a book!Β πŸ™„
Sent 00:09

Riiiiiiiight. 😊😊 Sure you were. 
Sent 00:09

She scoffed. If there was one thing that annoyed her more than being ignored, it was people not believing her. In her frustration she snapped a picture of the book in her lap and sent it to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter