Chapter One: The operation begins

Avoiding Minatozaki Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is not happening. This is not happening..This is not happening." I repeated to myself over and over again, taking quick glances to the mirror over and over again, hoping it was just a hallucination 

"This is not happening!"

Every TWICE member was still fast asleep in their rooms, while I'm here trying to figure out what got me into this as quietly as possible. Maybe... I'm just dreaming! I slapped myself in front of the mirror and quickly looked back at my reflection. Nothing changed. Slapped myself again..same results.

"ARRGHHH HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EXPLAIN THIS?!" I mentally shouted, carefully enough so nobody would wake up "Oh hi, I'm Tzuyu from TWICE, and I turned into a girl' NO, JUST NO..

As I panicked, still looking at my feminine self, my eyes passed by a pair scissors lying on the counter of the sink. My eyes flickered towards the tool, feeling an idea forming in my head.

"They always did say I looked like a boy😂.." I said to myself, grabbing it and holding it up against my hair "Maybe if I just cut it like I the others..that'll hold them for awhi-"

"Yah, Tzuyu-ah!" A familiar voice called to me, with footsteps getting louder every second 

"You're awake already?!"

Sana...

"Oh ," I quietly cursed

"Among all the people, why you?!"

I looked around the bathroom for a place to hide. My sight traveled everywhere in synchronization with my frantic body movements, until stopping in front of the shower stall. If I hide there for a while, it'll buy some time. Perfect! I ran inside the stall, sliding the door close behind.

Just in the nick of time. The door serving as the entrance to the bathroom swung open. Sana's footsteps could be heard walking towards the shower stalls, then roaming around the area in bathroom "Chewy~? You here?"

"Y-yeah!" I said in my normal voice possible "I-Im just taking a shower."

"You're taking a shower?" Sana asked, walking in front of the stall "Mind if I join you?"

"NO! YOU CAN'T!" I shouted in a deep voice, which surprised me as much as I think it did to sana. I quickly clamped my mouth shut and cleared my throat "I-I mean you can't"

By Sana's quietness, she must have been shooting me a confused look through the translucent door pane and asked "Uh...Are you okay?" 

"Wh-What make you think I'm not okay?" I tried to ask in the calmest way possible, adding chunks of laugh in between for the more believable effect "I-I'm perfectly fine!"

"You're stuttering a lot." She stated, which was not obviously evident by my nervousness "You're voice sounds...Different. And you won't let me shower with you!"

Sana gripped the door handle of the shower stall and tried with all the force she had to pull it open. On my side, I got the handle and pushed the sliding door closed opposite to the direction she was pulling, despite it being locked. There was lots of incidents in the dorm where the door would just snap open in the shower stalls, even when it was locked, better safe than sorry. 

"Sana, please!" I begged her " you can't go in here! Just shower with the others!"

"Give me one good reason why!" Sana answered, pissed with my rejections.

"Because...Because.." Say the girlish thing, say a girlish thing "I have my period right now!!"

Stupid

Sana remained silent, uttering a bit of chopped of words trying to say the right thing. I don't even know if she's embarrassed for herself or me. But whatever her reaction was, I just want to slap myself multiple time. Tzuyu, why are you always stupid?! Just once cue, footsteps entered the bathroom.

Another TWICE member was here. Very perfect timing.

"Yah, Sana-ah." Her voice called Sana.. That voice.. It's Mina unnie "you're up early. Is Tzuyu there?"

"Uh... Y-yeah." Sana stuttered, looking back at the stall I was trapped in "She's just... Uh...Fixing something."

Finally, Sana moved away from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter