Chapter Three: Stuck with her

Avoiding Minatozaki Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•••

"Get up!" I yelled throwing pillows at all seven of the got7 members "I thought you have Performance today?!"

"We do,  We do!" JB yelled, trying to block all the pillows using  his arms,  while hiding his face with a blanket from the sunlight that was trying to get into his eyes "We'll just get ready in a bit... "

His words became softer and after, being replaced with murmurs,  and then later scores.  Only a couple of seconds passed,  and he immediately drifted off to sleep yet again.  I crossed my arms and shook my head "Andwae! All of you! Get up!  Do you want to be late for your fans?! "

Youngjae let out a deep groan before jumping off the bed "Yah! Tzuyu!  How did you wake up so early?! "

I shrugged "Because I usually wake up the earliest from all the TWICE members and wake them all up like this. "

The thought about Dodging a bullet yesterday thrilled and scared me at the same time. If I didn't wake up the earliest from the time I found out that I turned into a boy, who knows what more trouble I could have caused for myself, and the rest of the members.  I quickly shook off that thought and smiled.  "JB you should get going with the other members! "

"But if we leave for the performance..." He paused for a moment looking at his surroundings then back at me with a worried expression and whispered "what will happen to you? "

"Yah, I'm not a baby that your seven should be baby sitting through out the whole time. " I grinned "I can take of myself without getting caught. "

JB gave me a playful smile "Hmph, you better or we're all dead because of you."

I continued smiling,  but it slowly began dating away.  Take care of myself without getting caught?!  Tzuyu,  yet again, Harrased me last night!  If it wasn't for mina unnie,  I would have been a Taiwan beef right now!  Ughhh,  I have to think before I speak often. 

•••

"They all left." I thought Aloud, staring out the window "by now,  I would go to Momo unnie. Year I should go to her! "

Among all the members,  Momo unnie is one of my close friends.  If Sana unnie would be that close friend who's annoying that would usually share byuntae jokes with me,  Momo would be the person that'd help me with all my problems. Although I am a boy right now,  she is really kind in nature to everyone. She's someone who I can open up to the most without feeling Anxious, pretty much. 

I quickly shook up and rin to the door,  about to twist open loob.  Then the sudden realization hit me "but... She's with twice.  And sana unnie is there.  Why am I so stupid?! 

I slumped down to the floor,  thinking about what should I do for the remainder of the day since I just can't hide in GOT7 door for the entire day " I should go take a walk or something. "

I changed into some of Mark's clothes since it they were the more comfortable clothes. A plain white big size t-shirt, black pants and some timberland boots. I locked  the door behind me before exiting their dorm.As I began my walk, I began to Observe my surroundings.  Everything is the same as usual. People and stars working here and there,  running around the halos to go to the recording studio,  a dance practice room,  or Attend  some performance or event. At least dome things remain normal. Almost everything. 

"Oh, tzuhan!" someone called my supposed name.  Why does that voice never get times? "What are you doing here? "

I turned around to see mina,  stopping right in front of me.  She had look down on the floor,  while I on the other hand had look up to see her face!  Was she always this small?  "I-I just wanted to take a walk,  that's all. "

"Hey,  UH,  about last night... " She but this lower lip nervously "I'm really sorry about sana.  She's usually never like this,  trust me!  It's just.. Tzuyu related,  that's all. Yah if she ever does something to you again,  just tell me"

Of course it's me related,  I just don't know why.  Mina has been very kind to me intentionally and unintentionally by saving me in two sceanarios just by showing up,  but she doesn't have to protect me all the time "Ah that's okay,  I know sana's a really nice girl.  Thank you mina"

"No problem... Are you doing anything?! " Mina exclaimed with that old childish grin on her face "You can come with me to the dance practice room"

"B-bwo?" I'm not going there!  Especially since all the members of TWICE thrive there! " I'm sorry I have a dentist appointment! I'll see you later so-"

Mina pulled me really hard "All the TWICE unnies will love you,  don't be shy!  Let's go" She said as she dragged me

Why is this girl so strong?  I'm a boy right now but Why can't I pull away?! 

"Y-Y-Ya-Yah! " I screamed while she continue running towards the direction as if it was nothing "Let go of me!"

"Or what? You'll use aegyo on me like your sister?" She chuckled 

I gave her an annoyed face. Mina pushed the door making the other seven direct their attention to her "I brought tzuyu's brother! "

As soon as she let go of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter