Prolouge

Avoiding Minatozaki Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's POV..

Beep beep beep

That noise. It means It's time to get up for some more dance practices. JYP sure knows how to work our butts off! i peeked out my blanket, seeing sana and the others still fast asleep. Do I always have to wake them up? I let out a short sigh, and quickly got of my bed to fix myself.

My eyes were slowly drooping again and again in every step I took to the bathroom, what was in my way. or what was in front of me. I just want to go to the bathroom already to wash up.

As I entered the bathroom, staring at the mirror with my eyes full of rhuem and my brain half asleep, I noticed something wrong with my reflection. I squinted my eyes a bit to make sure I wasn't imagining anything because what I saw right in front of me was... a boy?

 

"Who am I kidding?" i said to myself, smirking

"What's a boy doing in our dorm? an why is he trapped in the mirror?

I let out a chuckle and shook my head while turning on the sink, cupping my hands below the running water. I splashed it all over my now wide awake face, and grabbed a hand towel to wipe excess droplets off. Once I was done, I threw the towel on the side of the bathroom and stared at the mirror in front of me, and shook my head again, this time in disbelief. The thing is...That boy wasn't gone. He had a black short hair like the hair of bts V, and his face had almost every detail mine had.

Wait...What?

My eyes widened as the bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter