All my ending tries

I'm Your Superman

TRY NUMBER 1

 

Jimin stood there frozen as Jungkook punch in his floor number. ’23. I have to remember that.’ Jimin smiled. ‘If he end up falling in love with me I’ll have to come by every now and then, right?’ Jimin then began to imagine the future he and Jungkook will have. I mean, he knows they’ll be a thing soon.

 

What Jimin didn’t know is that Jungkook is starring at him, why? Well, because he just started laughing like a grim reaper. “ahm, excuse me?” He called out but Jimin didn’t reply. “Excuse me? Are you okay?” He grabbed Jimin’s shoulder to try and get his attention. “Hey.”

 

“WHAT?” Jimin said in an unusually high voice. “Can’t you see I’m having an epiphany here?” Wait, whose talking to me? He looked at Jungkook and for the first time (in forever! I just have too, sorry) Jungkook was starring right back at him. See Tae? I told you. He’s eyes are like an ocean, I could just dive in and never come back for air.

 

“ahm- A-are you okay?” Jungkook asked. Completely weirded out because the guy in front of him who was laughing hysterically earlier is now starring at him with tears. “I-is there anything I c-could do to help you?”

 

Is he stuttering because of me? OMG! He’s just the sweetes----

 

“Wait.” Jimin said staring directly at jungkook. “Don’t tell me he planned this.”

 

“Planned what?” Jungkook said confused. ‘I hope this damn elevator open up faster’. He let go of Jimin’s shoulder as he quietly step back.

 

“Taehyung!” Jimin exclaimed which made Jungkook flinch, a little.

 

“ahm?” He asked confused.

 

“This is his plan!” Jimin grabbed his phone from his pocket. “That little cupcake is going down.” He immediately dialed his number but Taehyung didn’t answer his phone.

 

TRY NUMBER 2

(some of this actually made it to the final chapter)

“Tell anyone what? What’s wrong?” He asked worried. Something in Jungkook’s voice doesn’t sound right. Yes, I know that even when this is the first time we talked.

 

“I’m not comfortable in the dark.” He said in a low, quiet voice.

 

“Oh.” Jimin stood up and grabbed a flash light from his bag. “Tada.” He said after turning it on.

 

“Wow.” Jungkook smiled at him. “You’re really prepared.”

 

“I’m Jungkook by the way.” He extended his hand to him and this time Jimin was more than willing to accept it. Omg, he’s holding my hand, and Jimin could swear there are butterflies in his stomach. No, not butterflies but dragons! And I’m telling you their blowing fire up to my esophagus.

 

“You know, it’s kind of weird that you’re scared of the dark.” Jimin tried to tease Jungkook.

 

“Well it’s weirder that you have a flashlight on your bag pack.” Jungkook teased back. “What’s that for?”

 

“Well, Taehyung said I should bring it.”

 

“Is he the guy you’re always with?” Jungkook asked curiously.

 

“Yea that’s him.” Jimin said. “That lil cupcake.” He said holding the flashlight tighter.

 

 

 

(I swear there were more tries but i couldnt find it.