1 (this is a twoshot)

I'm Your Superman

"Tae, what am I going to do?" Jimin asked him while hanging on him like a koala. They’re in the school cafeteria having lunch but Jimin, as always, seems to have other things on his mind.

"I told you jimin, for a million times already, all you have to do is go to him and tell him how you feel!" Taehyung tried wiggle his way out of his hold. "Now if you please, I have detention later. I need to eat Jimin or else I’m going to die in there!" much to his dismay Jimin just hugged him tighter completely immobilizing his right arm.

"Oh come on Jimin!"

"Just hold your chopsticks using your left hand then." he said a matter of factly. "Your right arm is way more comfortable for some reason."

"Oh wow. You want me to change my life's orientation so you could be comfortable." Jimin nodded

"Unbelievable." is all taehyung could manage to say.

"Tae, he's just to perfect. The way he smile and the way his eyes wrinkles while doing so. How he's too quiet and mysterious. His stare, makes you feel like he can see through you" He said dreamingly while staring on thin air.

"What are you talking about? He never stares at you. You have zero percent interaction with him."

"Well we do in my dreams." Jimin said while stuttering.

Tae shake his head "You my friend is hopeless. Until when do you plan to live like this?"

"I plan to make my move soon." He said confidently. "You just wait."

"Jimin as much as I want to trust you with that, I won't. You've said that two years ago when you first met your shining prince charming when he first went into that door." pointing the cafeteria entrance. "And since then, you have no progress when all you have to say is that you like Jungkook."

"What?" someone shouted right behind them. "You like Jungkook?"

They both turned around just to find the high and mighty Hoseok a.k.a one of Jungkook's squad standing there with his lunch tray filled with bananas.

"What’s with the bananas?"/"Please don't tell anyone!" Taehyung and Jimin said in unison.

"Oh, you really don't want to know what these are for Taehyung, and Jimin I'm not going to tell everyone." he smiled and walked towards the door, he stopped midway "..Just Jungkook."

 

=

 

"Oh my god Tae." Jimin is on the rooftop with Taehyung. He's been walking back in forth for almost an hour now. "What am I going to do? Should I just hide here forever? Should I just -- should -- God what am I going to do?"

"Jimin you just have to go to Jungkook and tell him how you feel before Hoseok does. Easy." Taehyung shrugged and looked as his watch.

“I can’t just do that Tae.” Jimin sat down beside him and hugged his legs. “What if he hates me? I couldn’t stand the thought of that.” He said in a very low voice.

Oh Jimin. This really has to stop. Taehyung thought. “Okay I’ve got a plan.” He said while looking at Jimin. “Let’s kidnap Hoseok.”

“WHAT?!”

=

“Taehyung your crazy! Then, what are going to do after? We can’t hide him forever!”

“We won’t! I mean all you need is time to talk to him and beg, right?”

“I-yes.”

“Then here’s the plan. After class today you’re going to him apartment which is just 5 blocks from here. Then—“

“Wait. How do you know that?”

“I just do.” He shrugged. “At exactly 5:30 he will ride down the elevator and you will meet him there. I-“

“Again, how do you know that?”

“He goes to dance practice with us, duh. We practice at 6 he comes 15 minutes earlier, always. His house is also just 15 minute walk away so—“

“You got that just by—“

“JIMIN! Focus!” he raised his voice slightly which caused Jimin to nod like a scared puppy. “Okay, I’m going to head home and get my mom’s car and serve as your getaway vehicle. You have to meet me at the parking lot. Got it?”

“Got it.”

=

From: Jiminie baby

Tae, I’m on the way to his apartment. I’m scared as .

To: Taehyungie cutie

Taehyung chuckled while heading to the school gate.

“KIM TAEHYUNG!” Taehyung was so surprised when someone shouted his name. He turned around to see Mr. Kwon.

“Yes Sir? Do you need—“

“Where do you think you’re going?” The teacher asked furious while walking closer to him.

“ahm-home?” did he know about our plan?

“No, you are going back inside for your 1 hour of detention mister.” He said authoritatively.

“Oh my God!” Taehyung was horrified he completely forgot about that. He pulled out his phone from his pocket to text Jimin but Mr. Kwon snatch it right in his hands.

“How dare you?” He exclaimed offended. “Another hour of detention!”

=

It’s okay Jimin. He tried to calm himself while heading to the elevator in Hoseok’s apartment. It’s going to be fine. You can do this.

He went inside the elevator and waited for it to close but when it almost did a hand stopped it and long behold Jeon Jungkook came in and the door finally closed.

Oh my ing God!

=

Taehyung went to the detention hall and sat down when a man poked his arm.

“Hi Tae!” Hoseok was smiling at him.

“What?!” He exclaimed. “You’re not supposed to be here!”

“Oh but I am.” Hoseok smiled proudly. “You remember those bananas? I just—“

“Oh no no no.” Taehyung chanted like it’s an old spell. “You’re supposed to be alone on your apartment’s elevator.”

“FYI!” Hoseok said offended. “I’m not alone, Jungkook just moved in and 2nd FYI I can’t be in the elevator because it’s broken. Why would you even think that anyway?”

Hoseok saw all the color from Taehyung’s face drain. “Wait Tae?” he grabbed his shoulders and look at him in the eye. “Are you alright?”

Taehyung starred at him blankly. “Oh poor chimchim.”