IV ; them

saudade

 

 

 

"w-what?" jimin spluttered.

 

the man lazily sat up on her.

jimin immediately began to struggle underneath his weight, "get off of me!"

she managed to push him off and stand up.

he rubbed his eyes, "who are you?"

 

jimin angrily responded, "that's what i'd like to ask you!"

out of the corner of her eye, she realized the black spot on her mirror had disappeared.

this guy was definitely strange.

 

"how and why did you come out from my mirror?" jimin immediately begins to interrogate him.

he shrugged, "i was just checking myself out in the mirror and slipped on my bath mat. my head slammed into the mirror but i just came out through here."

although she's slightly cranky, jimin feels strangely calm after seeing a man come from her mirror and witnessing the physically impossible.

 

jimin suggests, "how about slamming your head against my mirror to return to wherever you came from."

he nods, its currently the most sensible thing to both of them.

and so he bangs his head on her mirror and it shatters.

a strangled yelp escapes from jimin and the guy is full on screaming. 

small shards stick out from his hair and blood is dripping down his forehead.

 

jimin is now panicking and frantically looks around for gloves.

the male shouts, "just use your hands!"

he leans down and jimin carefully pulls the glass from his hair and tosses the shards into the sink.

her feet sting but she continues.

 

jimin sighs in relief ; luckily no pieces were deeply embedded into his scalp

she ruffles his hair to make sure there isn't anything left but a small sliver cuts her finger.

jimin winces, "i'll get gloves so you can wash your hair in the shower."

 

she runs to the kitchen and opens a cabinet. 

she rushes back and hands him her dish gloves. 

he's already turned the water on and immediately begins to run his fingers through his hair

while she waits, jimin sweeps the floor and treats her small cut. 

 

when her gaze lands on her completely broken mirror, she can't help but groan.

only the corners are untouched and intact.

while she's observing the damage, the guy steps out of her shower, fully clothed and doused, "can we go to a nearby hospital?..probably the ER."

"sure," jimin agrees, "do you need stitches?"

he nods, "probably,"

 

the closest emergency room is in the outskirts of seoul, almost a full hour away.

the duo arrive at the building and it turned out to be a little more busier than they had expected at five am.

jimin approaches the front desk and explains, "my friend here shattered a mirror with his head and he'll need stitches."

the nurse nodded, "what's your name?" she directed to the male.

he replied, "wang jackson."

 

the nurse dialed a number into a coiled telephone and began speaking. 

after ending the call, she told jackson, "a surgeon should be here shortly to diagnose you and possibly suture you."

she turned to jimin, "if you don't mind, i'll need his and some of your personal information."

a few minutes later, jackson was taken to a separate room.

 

the nurse immediately asked jimin, "i searched 'wang jackson' on our database shared with all other hospitals in korea but he isn't there. by any chance was he born in another country?"

jimin suddenly recalled the whole incident that led to him injuring himself and grimaced at what explanation she would have to make up.

"oh yeah! i think he was originally born in ... uh ... china."

the nurse tilted her head, "by any chance is he in the chinese idol group got7?" 

she turned her computer around and a profile for a guy named wang jackson who looked exactly like him came up.

 

jimin's face slowly turned into slow realization and terror. 

she whispered to herself, "what am i gonna do..."

she looked up at the nurse and nervously chuckled, "he got found out."

 

"then we'll be fine!" the nurse smiled, "we have a secret database for idols since they travel a lot."

jimin laughed, "yeah.."

the nurse said, "please come back in about two hours to pick mr.wang up."

jimin smiled and bowed then proceeded to drive to the nearest bar as fast as possible.

 

despite it still being five in the morning, the parking lot of the bar was quite crowded.

at the entrance, a man who she assumed was an assistant for drunkards surprisingly requested for her name.

"park jimin," she slowly answered. 

he opened the door, "welcome."

 

after being left slightly confused, jimin was completely fazed by the dimly lit room filled with people.

what more, the people were tall, attractive and wore revealing clothes. 

was there a private party being held here right now?

and if so, why did the assistant let her in?

 

her questions were answered when someone tapped her shoulder.

she flinched and turned around.

in front of her stood taehyung.

 

he brightly smiled, "i knew you'd come! even though the party ends in an hour..."

jimin recalled the text she had received from him the day before about a party. 

while doing so, taehyung led her to the counter and a seat.

of course, of all the bars in seoul jimin managed to end up in the last one she wanted to be in.

 

jimin apologized, "sorry, i completely forgot about your invitation. a few hours ago my friend did something stupid and we went to the er. while i'm waiting for her i drove to the nearest bar, which happened to be here."

his face fell for a moment before asking, "so what do you wanna drink?"

jimin turned to the bartender, "a daiquiri will be fine."

 

jimin lied her head down on the counter and turned to face taehyung, "why are you still talking to me? do you want something?"

taehyung didn't answer but questioned her as well, "early last night, like seven hours ago, my friends and i went to a different bar to pick up some friends and i saw you passed out being carried by someone else. did you get home safely?"

jimin scoffed, "yes, mom."

 

the bartender rested her daiquiri on the counter. 

after taking a sip, jimin asked taehyung, "do you believe in alternate worlds?"

he turned to face her, "what?"

she repeated, "do you believe in alternate worlds?"

 

before he could answer someone shouted from outside the bar, "let me in!"

the door slammed open and at the entrance stood jackson.

 

all jimin could do is sigh. 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

hey guys it's marina and today's my birthday!!

this chapter is a little short but i wanted to release it a little faster than normal

feel free to comment thoughts, theories, opinions, etc.

happy easter and passover!