3. The one

My love came from the sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3. The one 
***
The sky become darker,  the cloud began to faint and the sun will disappear. However, that boy still wants to keep leaning against the big tree trunk behind his house. Strains of guitar strings that he picked as if accompanied by small wind gusts. The sound that comes out of his mouth adds to the beauty as he is beautifully created. A pile of papers in front of him was full of graffiti, and he repeatedly crossed out, replaced, and sometimes he tore off the papers frustration. He wanted the perfect song, because he created the song for a perfect person.

Henry fell silent as he realized that the sky was really dark, the sun had changed the moon and the wind was starting to fast. The wind made his precious papers scattered. The name did not immediately pick it up, he just smiled frustrated. The sky above was more interesting, until he kept staring at it until he was not aware that the warm grains were flowing little by little. He thought his life was meaningless, too frustrating to think about it. 

"I'm trapped." He mumbled, taking a deep breath. 

Ten days Henry has not seen the amber anymore. At the hospital, he last saw her. Doing something out of the question, does Amber still alive. It's sad, ten years waiting to be paid only one day. So unfair. He's visited the studio where they met the last time, but none of them. He has not heard since that day. Today Henry is holding a meet and greet. The spirit of his fans that makes Henry survive, he still can smile sweetly while incised his signature for fans. 

"Oppa, are you okay? I heard you were in hospital, I hope you get well soon." A female fan suddenly said that.

 "Ah, gomawo yo." Henry smiled as he wrote his autograph on the fan's poster. 

"I like the song trap, surely that's for your first love huh? kk. "
The fan laughed a little while walking and down the stairs.The words made Henry shocked, is it that easy to guess. 
*** 

Henry fall into the couch and takes some snacks. Today he came to visit Kyuhyun because it was a holiday. They plan to go to the beach. Looking for some freshness, he says. 

"Yeah!" Kyuhyun smacked Henry's head softly, as he finished the potato chips placed on the table. 

“You do not know how nice it is?" Kyuhyun lies on the couch just beside the henry and kicks his legs on Henry's body. 

"Ara, so it's finished." With his innocent Henry instead spilled the wrapper and a few remaining granules fell onto the carpet.

“Argghhh, I just cleaned it, aish aish." Kyuhyun kicked back kicking his feet, he looks like a child ask for candy. 

"Hyung hyung, I'll buy it later.” Said Henry ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter