I found you

My love came from the sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My love came from the sun
---
Too much different between us.
But I believe in miracle of love.
---
Henry, 27 years old.
Work as singer, high creativity, friendly, cutest smile ever, but not interested in love.

If someone bravely to ask him about love, he will show the evil face, you`ll never predict what happen then.

He is outgoing and like story telling about his live, but the things never told is about his love story. He ever say one time, just one time to public when interview in Radio. "I ever fallin in love, just one time. I never thought to do the same. She very special." "Since that, I never seen her again."

You're too special, mysterious, but so dangerous for me. I'm going crazy when you're not around, I can`t hide this feeling for you. Altough...
I don't care who you are,
Just comeback.
It's have been ten years we didn't meet.
Miss you..
Amber
You‘re human right?
----
"Henry, the photoshoot will start soon. I hope you ready in five minutes! Okay?" The manager said.

Henry take a jacket and have a water for his dry throat. Suddenly, his phone rang and he doesn't mean to look his phone. But, something attract him to look his phone, the key ring. A couple pigeons key ring. He just focus to look the key ring, he doesn't care about the ringtone of his phone. A beautiful memory is suddenly appear.

---
“Henry do you know the meaning of your life?” Said the girl who sitting on the bench beside him. Sometimes she swinging her legs slowly.

“Hmmm. That‘s a hard question for me. Maybe, I must become a success person, then make my parents happy on their life. How about you?” Henry answer the question hardly, he must a thinking carefully for that question. But the girl didn't patient for the answer, lol.

“I wouldn't answer the question now. Maybe when we meet later.” The girl wake from the bench, and walk slowly.

“A, wait! What do you mean? We will meet tomorrow right?" Henry follow her to walk behind.

“Are you forget? I will go after graduate. We graduated on one week ago right? So I will go soon.” The girl s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter