What‘s going on

My love came from the sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why you gonna be so rude sir??!” Amber close her opened blouse with her arm, and suddenly hit Henry powerful. Henry falling down and faint with a blood in his corner lips.

"Oh no! sir?! Are you okay?" Amber showed her panic face and shaking the henry's body. But he didn't wake up.

"What's happen here? " a man who called Henry's manager is come to him nearly. "What happened to Henry? What are you doing?! " His intonation so high and make Amber surprised.

"So sorry sir. Henry did rude thing to me and..... I cant control then.... I hit him. So sorry....." Amber bowing to Henry's manager, and her lips shaking.

"You don't need to say sorry to me. Say it to Henry. So, I will take him to hospital and you should go with us. If something bad happen to Henry, I will call a police. " The manager said.

Amber can not say anymore, she just nodded slowly. She did that, because Henry misconduct to her. So she thought this was not purely his fault. But, the problem is Henry an idol. Everyone protect and care for him.

On the way to the hospital, Henry still refused to open the eyes. He still tiny eyes shut. Amber almost had a heart attack because of too worried if something bad will happen. Along the way, Amber could not be separated while continuing to give prayer, and bows her head.

At the hospital, Amber had to keep waiting in the room Henry, Henry until the conditions are really good. He must still accept the consequences of what he had done.

Amber's eyes continued to roam the whole room, it's already in one hour she was sitting here. Too bored. A small white object Amber eyes fixed, a key chain. As there is one thing to know when Amber saw the key chain. It feels familiar.

"Argh." Amber holds the head. Suddenly, her head like a hit by a blunt object, it hurt.

The pain continued until a dark shadow covered her eyes. A vague sound was heard in the ears of Amber.

----

"Stop doing that to Amber!"

"Henry help me. hiks"

"Amber, are you okay? What hurt? Do you need anything?"

"Amber ... amber ... am .." the sam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter