Last Chapter

It's Just Fan Service
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNGRIS POV

As I walked leisurely to my hotel room,I saw Jiyong standing at the corridor taking out a pack of cigarettes.He's going out to smoke again,I sighed at the thought that he wouldn't stop smoking.

Then I huffed and wanted to tell him to stop just for a day.Then I walked to him with heavy footsteps as I prepared with my speech for the latter.As he wanted to go in the lift,I shouted his name."Jiyong hyung!Don't go into the lift first."I ran to him as he looked at me with a questioning expression while still grasping his packet of cigarettes.

I pulled him to a corner and I glanced at his face.God bless me he's drunk.He's super grumpy when he is.I hope I won't get killed by just telling him not to smoke.Yikes.But still I gathered a all of my courage left in me after I saw him in that condition and composed myself.

"Hyung,why do you still smoke that much?You know you shouldn't torture your body by smoking."I confronted him but he just glared."So what?They don't even care about me so why do you?"He spat those words to me in a drunken accent.

"Hyung I do care about you."I said with a confident expression and reached out to take away his packet of cigarettes.He slapped my hand away as I reach out."No one takes my cigarettes away from me."He wags his finger still induced either alcohol.

"But I'm taking it away for your sake,hyung."I said with confidence almost reaching zero."Seungri,that's enough."He growled with a low and threatening voice,making me shiver and lose my confidence.But I still mustered up my courage.I didn't want hyung to smoke for his good.So I raised my voice at him.

"Hyung enough! You're being a nonsense spitting rude words like no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter