Chapter 1

It's Just Fan Service
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As we walk through the crowd at the airport,everyone can hear voices screaming Bigbang's name.Jiyong hyung was walking in front of me as me,Youngbae hyung,Daesung hyung and Tabi hyung walked behind Jiyong hyung.

I began to realize Jiyong was walking slower than before just now so I began to speed up my pace.Suddenly,Jiyong held my hand softly and asked me to walk together with him whispering:"Seungri-ah,walk with hyung,can you?"

I was shocked when Jiyong said that to me so I just went with it.The fans in the crowd began screaming louder as we held hands.Jiyong smiled and said while he poked my nose:"Seungri,your face is red like a tomato.Cutie."

I realize my face was red and hot.As I looked at the floor,the fans began screaming at the top of their lungs.They screamed:"Nyongtory!"a numberous times.That's our ship name.

Jiyong flashed a bright smile at me but I didn't even dare to look up to his glamorous face as my face was even redder than before.I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket countless of times.

You have 3 messages you haven't checked.

Sunny Youngbae🌞

Cute Dae​​​​​​🐰

Bingu Top🐧

As I clicked on them,I saw a lot of capital words.

Sunny Youngbae🌞:GET A ROOM U TWO

Cute Dae🐰:PLEASE GET ONE I CANT STAND IT IM INNOCENT

Bingu Top🐧:I CANT EVEN WATCH U TWO I NEED SUNGLASSES

As I looked behind at the hyungs,their expression was like:'Please-do-not-be-like-that-it's-cheesy'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter