Chapter 2

[[ CONTROLLED]]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Luhan?" Krystal looked up with a frown on her face.Wut on earth is hapenning?I looked them in the eye by questioning them"Let me ask this one more time, what the hell are you two doing in my room??" I shouted unpleasantly.Sehun gave me the look' We did nothing' and held Krystal up."I was just helping Krystal to massage her bruise on her leg okayy? It's not like we did something else Lulu!" Sehun eyed me like it was my fault."Next time,don't do it in my room!" I closed the door behind me and jumped onto bed.Sehun knows how much i hated people sleeping or sitting on my bed and yet he brought Krystal in.

 I got my phone from my schhol bag and scroll my news feed on Twitter,my claasmates been busy tweeting asking what should they wear for the SM Dance Charity next two weeks."Sighhh...I don't even have a dance partner yet." I mean i have girls asking me to be thier partner for the dance but they seem dangerous,I know they wont possibility kidnap me or anything but who knows?They might put some drug inside my drink and bring me back to thier bed next morning! Girls are dangerous but maybe not tis one.

I smiled while looking at her post that says"Brunch with the Im Familys". A small knock was than on my door."Who is it?" Sehun came in with a smirk on his face.I know that face, it's the face that he wants something from me."Don't look at me with that look you idiot, you have your partner for the dance yet?"Sehun lightly punched me on the shoulder.NO."I guess it's a no,dude u should go hang out with girls!Your one of the hottest guy in school along with me,you can't be going to the dance alone right?You should go ask Yoona out,you guys have a thing am i right?: He smirked again."I can go alone why not? No,we don't have a thing."I rolled my eyes and head to my closet. Sehun laughed and went out of my room.Me and Yoona? NOOOOOO.

 

Sehun's POV.

Geezz,Luhan is all shy again."Krystal,can you do me a favour?" Krystal looked at me with the cute face of hers drinking a cup of mocha latte that i bought for her."Can you help me to ask her out? For Luhan."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter