chapter 3

[[ CONTROLLED]]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went home, at least to calm myself down.

Oh Sehun is actually such a brat. "Dingg..."

 

1 NEW MESSAGE.

Jung Krystal: Hey, Luhannieee! Sorry for disturbing, is Sehun doing fine without me?

 

Seriously? Not the time Krystal,not the time. What should I say? Sehun is perfectly fine cheating on you gurll-?  Gahhhh! Busying with my thoughts on how should I reply Krystal , he just have to come back on that time. Nice perfectly nice. " Sehun, let's talk" My voice cracked. Did I just say that? He just hit me and I'm still talking to him? Whatever.

"I'm tired Luhann" He looked at me. What do you mean your tired? Tired from cheating? You shoudn't even cheat on her first dude. "Krystal cheated one me first." It's like he knew what was i thinking,tears of him started rolling down as if he hurted alot from her love. 

"Watt? Krystal cheated? But her love for you is deep, are you even sure about that? She even texted me just now on how were you doing without her." I went closely towards him. Sehun's tears began falling and falling and that his legs were trembling at the same time. I grabbed him on his arm,leading him to the nearest sofa that i could find. Seeing him hurting, hurts me alot too. After few minutes of him filling up the house with sobness he talked.

"Krystal is just acting..acting infront of us... it was weeks before that I knew that she was cheating, her boyfriend gave her a call and i answered it. We were acting that we're together because her father likes me really much and wouldn't like it if Krystal is dating someone else. And I still love her." After telling his pain out, he covered his face with tears. Hurt that shouldn't be shared with me.

"Than when did you started dating Suzy?" I hope it's the right time for asking this question, I have nothing to say after blaming him just now.

"Few days ago? I loved Krystal, I did. But i think it's time to let go of her.." I patted Sehun on the head. Seeing him always hurt from time to time.

 

A few days after, when everything was fine for me and Sehun.

"Pftttt look at her, being all classy.. I didn't even thought she was this kind of person."

Huh? Who were this girls talking about? Classy? Yoona?. I got my way to my classroom after all the student's madness about the Saturday's Prom. I took out my pencil box and rested my head on the tables with two of my hands unde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter