Chapter 1

[[ CONTROLLED]]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday,7.00 a.m.

"Hyung,wake up! It's 7 in the morning geezz" Sehun rushed in with an angry face of his in the morning.

"It's Saturday Sehun, what do you want this early??" I turned to the other side of the bed.

"Saturday?"Sehun thought to himself. "It's a freaking Monday! And it's school day you lazy pig! I'll leave with your car if your not ready by 10 minutes, Mr Chen is guarding the school gate and i don't want to be late!" A loud bang was heard from afar.I muffled my groans,brushing my teeth lazily and went to the dinner table for breakfast." A card?" I saw a blue-purpleish card on the table with a glass on choco milk, i rubbed my eyes,wondering am i still dreaming.

"Happy birthday hyung!" Sehun screamed at me.OHhh, i remembered It's my birthday.I'm not really on for my birthdays,teens like hanging out,celebrating thier birthday with friends and blowing out candles but it's the opposite for me.I gulped the milk and rushed the school with worries about being late we're suppose to be at school at 7:30 and it's already 7:23.

"We're here!"Sehun dragged me out of the car, he just loves school so much.It's the school smell again,sigh." Good morning Mr Chen!" We greeted than rushed in ,not wanting him to criticised us about our hair,it's messy.Loud chatters could be heard once i stepped in it's part of a school life i guees than eyes were locked onto me and Sehun."They are here omoo!"

A group of girls screamed."Luhan gege, Happy birthday!" A girl junior of mine handed a box of green tea chocolate towards me.I thanked her and some small squeek came from her,i guess she's that happy. I finally got my way to class with all the girls giving me gifts and greeting me,to be honest i don't like it. I placed the gifts all the table and sat down thinking where should i put it."Umm..excuse me luhan?" A girl behind me talked. I turned around and she holded her hand out wif a small gift on her mini palm. She managed to speak,"Herreee, Ha..Happy birthday" and smiled.She's so pretty when she smiles, i mean she is the prettiest girl. 

Classes began and our homeroom teacher started with our attendance "Xi Luhan"I hled my hand up and a displease look was on Mr. Park's face."I know it's your birthday but placing gifts on the table will make me displease." I mouted the word 'sorry' and began putting them on the floor.Now my place is like a grave for gifts.Thanks so much! I snaped out of my thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter