The name is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. [VKOOK]

Unfinished stories

1 983 words


Kim Taehyung; A boy with a twisted childhood and an overall twisted life.

His parents were what you can call criminal. As criminals they were extremely irresponsible of themselves and one night the two got drunk in the club for criminals, 'Shooting Star' and things happened. Well, Taehyung wasn't meant to be born, it wasn't planned but a wild night without protection can make wonders. In this case it did.

 

Taehyung had one main enemy. He who was not supposed to be named but since Taehyung actually didn't give a , he always did. The man is named Kim Namjoon. The boss. The one with the upper hand. The man Taehyung despised the most. The man who destroyed his life.

 

So let me tell you about his poor childhood. 

He was born in a bar. A silent bar with a lot of smoke and liquor filling the place. The whole crowd in there listened intently to the hot woman taking birth behind the counter's closed doors. She was screaming in pain and when he was out, some harsh washing of ice cold water made Taehyung go mute for the first years of his life. 

His mother never wanted him and he didn't realize that before three years of age. He wasn't raised around his parents since they didn't want him in the first place. He was basically a mistake. 

How did Taehyung manage then? Yes, his relative, or his mother's sister's ex (yes, ex-relative) had taken care of him. 

His parents would leave him in their home (basically just the basement of a bar) and then come back early in the morning and sleep a couple of hours and repeat. He had to take care of himself. He noticed that the first few days. He couldn't even walk but something in him remembered how his parents walked so he tried replicate it. 

When his parents did come back they expected him to hide in his closet and sleep. He got to know that the first night when he was awake and he got smacked a few times until he had cried asleep. 

The next day he still felt the courage to try to walk and soon he did. He was a champion from day one and even though he was dumb as hell since he never got any kind of life education of his parents, he learned pretty much everything the hard way. Discipline was spanked into his head so he wouldn't disturb his parents. 

At year two of age he had managed to walk properly and dress himself. Food was sent from the owner of the bar. It was just water and a few bowls of rice but since he had never experienced anything better, he didn't expect any more. 

He didn't say a word. He didn't want to get hurt again. He didn't understand anything. He didn't know why his parents called him trash or a little . But the Kim Taehyung today remembers every second of his life and he knows now. 

One day in his life of two years, his mother's sister came and visited their basement together with a man. To Taehyung they were just another two humans but he could read actions and saw the new man look extremely uncomfortable. 

The man could clearly see the confusion and the terrified look on his face. He made a look of sympathy and Taehyung could understand him. He decided that he liked this guy.

Then he turned towards his parents and said something Taehyung didn't quite catch or understand. 

His parents just shrugged and turned back. The man came forward slowly and smiled warmly. Taehyung, scared of course, backed away towards his closet, his room. The man stopped and let Taehyung trying to feel the safety he was giving. Like an animal. 

Slowly, Taehyung went closer and touched the finger that the man held forward. Just like to an animal. 

The finger was warm. The smile on the man's face was warm and inviting. So Taehyung clasped his small hands around the whole finger and the man opened his arms. Taehyung didn't know what love, affection and hug mean so he just stood in confusion. He came forward and wrapped his warm arms around the two year old and Taehyung for the first time felt something he'd never felt before. Of course he didn't know then, but now he knew.

 

Love.

 

So now. His coach, Taehyung is living on a camp since he got snatched when he was ten; he was now living in a base. 

He was found running and screaming loudly on an abandoned street. He was crying while lying down and being almost unconscious.

 

Taehyung was running into the woods and soon approaching an empty road. It contained several haunted houses but now he didn't care. Haunted or not, empty or not, he would scream his lungs out still. He had collapsed onto the gravelly road and the gravel was piercing holes into his light skin. It hurt like a . His heart hurt like a motherer though. Nothing could be compared. The struck of lightning was heard right beside the house and the rain started to pour. Puddles formed everywhere and one puddle was formed beneath Taehyung's weak knees. He was screaming, getting wet in the rain so it felt like he didn’t cry actually. He tried blocking out the memories of pain that happened just a few minutes ago but nothing could erase it since Taehyung remembers everything.

 

Still screaming, dipping his bangs into the mud and then he heard running footsteps. Horrify took over him and he instantly sat up looking towards the running humans. They had rain coats that was see through and underneath they wore suits. Black glasses covered their eyes and suddenly a sting was felt at his arm as they reached him and he out.

 

So here he was. At a camp. He had trained for seven years and he was a professional in everything he did. He was what you could call a spy. He was a professional member of the secret

 

He knew all kinds of martial arts. He had trained almost half his life with enduring pain and having a long stamina. He had already endured some in his early stages of his childhood.

 

"Kim, we've prepared your house." A tall man in black said as he was roaming around his small bedroom. Taehyung nodded and bowed in gratefulness.

"Thank you, Jongin. Hope to see you again." The other boy formally nodded and bowed and then walked away. 

Finally he would get a whole house for himself. He was a professional so he didn't jump around and squeal but he was certainly happy. 

He packed the last of his few things, watching his roommate enter the room. 

"Farewell Tae." The boy went forward to give a hug and Taehyung gladly accepted it. "I'll see you again, Jimin." The elder smiled a crescent eyed smile and waved as Taehyung left the room with his stuff.

His agents had acquired him a full house with foods, clothes and necessities. He would live there for his great job he'd done. They had prevented several mass murder plans by destroying their plans and basically, them.

Yes they killed people but that's what secret spies and agents do, no?

 

The key to his home was actually two locks. A usual key and a passcode. Of course it was like a hundred locks because it had to be super protective.

 

Upon entering his home he hears his phone going off. A new mission is being called. He knew it was a big mission because they only needed him for that stuff. 

"Kim Taehyung." 

"Yes, Chan." Taehyung could hear the sigh on the other end.

"I told you not to call me that!" Taehyung chuckles at that. "Well, whatever. You have to go overseas to save a boy." 

"Okay." he paused and waited for more information.

"It's in Greece; it's the almighty Rap Monster's main location I believe." Taehyung hums and that's when the call ended.

 

Greece... It was a long way to go, so he decided to go there as a tourist.

 

He packed his things in his special suit case. In that suit case no one could see through. All his toys were placed well-hidden if the security guards would somehow open it, but the bag had never failed him before.

Toiletries weren’t necessary since he would be on the go. He would run around in the forest for hours so toiletries were the least important necessity.

 

When he arrived he could sense the dangerous and intense feeling of the presence of Kim Namjoon. It was excruciating to say the least. 

He grabbed his luggage that was filled with practically nothing but weapons, and went ahead towards the bus for the beach.

 

The ride was short and Taehyung dropped off with sunglasses on his eyes. He was dressed in a flowery dress shirt and quarter long shorts.

 

He looked around to find a secluded/empty area of the wide beach. Families of kids and adults were everywhere and he spotted some people sun bathing to get as tan as they could get until they looked like beef jerky.

 

He walked quickly trying not to gain any attention. 

As he arrived at the far end of the sunny and warm beach, he hid behind a stone. He looked around checking so no one was there and he quickly took out his white button up dress shirt, his black slackers and his black jacket, keeping his sunglasses.

 

He grabbed the guns and made his way out in the water so he stood right near it. Staring at the foamy water sparkling in the Greece sun, he finally jumped into the water and swam away.

His suit was waterproof and he had the stamina of a shark. He could go on forever, the water being body temperature for him. His suit was wonders; he really liked it, all thanks to Chanyeol who got it customized. He got it for his birthday. 

Well, he was swimming and the sun was blinding his eyes even though he wore UV-ray protecting sunglasses, he felt like it stung too much so he decided just to dive under the water. So he pulled a tube out of his suit and put it in his mouth and then he dove under the water. It was blurry but he got used to it after a while. He wondered if the secret base really was at where Chanyeol had told him. He had sent a map and Taehyung followed it. 

 

Now he had been swimming for almost hours but not yet.  Where the heck was that damn base?! He was a bit frustrated but he knew better than to lose his patience. Patience is key; but he needed some help right now.

“Chan?” He muttered, just chilling in the water while floating. The other sighed; obviously annoyed by the nickname. Taehyung had heard his husband call him ‘Channie’, so as the best friend he is, he copied it and turned it into ‘Chan’. As Chanyeol had heard the explanation behind the nickname he just felt annoyed by it. It was kind of embarrassing since he is a badass at work but according to Taehyung; A really, really cute and tall teddy bear with Baekhyun. He was too cute for life sometimes while talking on the phone with his husband.

“Yeah? What’s the problem, you never call me.” He made a crying sound making Taehyung just chuckle. Oh, he wasn’t badass (anymore) when it came to Taehyung; he had softened after becoming best friends with the actual weirdo.

“Where is this ing base?” He growled. Chanyeol just chuckled, what ‘where’?

“Well obviously not at the surface you asshat.” He slyly explained and when Taehyung let out an ‘ooh’, he felt the que of