Massage [HUNHAN & BAEKYEOL]

Unfinished stories

1 533 words


Baekhyun and his best friend Luhan were friends from the age when they were three years old. Their moms were best friends. They got kids at the same time and unfortunately, they died at the same time too. They were in a car crash when Baekhyun and Luhan were fourteen years old. Luhan, the crybaby, cried constantly in Baekhyuns arms. Baekhyun cried a lot too. Their grandmothers took care of them, until they died too. Baekhyun and Luhan were living alone at the age of eighteen. Their dads had been a one night stand. Their mothers hadn’t been much aware about protection. But they didn’t regret Baekhyun and Luhan at all. They both had a good childhood with money, toys and plenty of food. They always protected each other and they made out that both of them were gay in high school. They fooled around sometimes when they were bored. No strings attached to the one night stands. Because they were boys they couldn’t really get pregnant. That was what they kept in mind when they fooled around. Not that they never wanted kids, but that it was no worry.

Baekhyun and Luhan had good jobs; they worked at the same place as the same thing. Surprise there. Job really wasn’t a problem, but sometimes it got too stressful. They often got to clubs to fool a bit more, relieving themselves. Because they bottomed, they really didn’t do anything. They just lay there taking in all the pleasure given. 

Sometimes they went on a trip full of partying and eating nice foods. They were used to es or something looking at them like some kind of fresh meat. It was disgusting but Baekhyun and Luhan were two good liars. Not always in a ual way. They could trick them in any way. It was all fun and relaxing at the same time. But they had never went for the classic way of relaxing.

Spa

It really wasn’t something they thought would be great in their way of relaxing. But after years of thinking, they finally went on a spa. The spa was high up in a tower and had a nice view out of the city. It was Luhan’s idea. 

“Baek, don’t you think it’s time to try something new?” They were talking about what to do on their relaxing time this time. 

“I don’t know… What did you think of?” Baekhyun was kind of half listening. He was working on an important project. They shared a room too. 

“Well, we have never done the classic way of relaxing…” Luhan said kind of dreaming away.

“Why not try it then.” Baekhyun knew very well what he meant by “classic way”. Luhan squealed happily.

“I’ll book somewhere then!” Luhan started typing on his keyboard furiously and Baekhyun only raised an eyebrow and lowered it again, going back to working. 

At the end of the day, reservations on the Namsan Tower spa was made and sweat trickling down Baekhyun and Luhan’s necks were showing. They were seriously worked out but still managed to get home. Tomorrow was the day of the spa.

\_(   ̑ ᴈ ̑)_/

Baekhyun and Luhan arrived the next day. They felt slightly uncomfortable. This wasn’t their usual habitat. Luhan arrived at the counter and told them about the reservations.

“Follow me, I will show you the locker rooms.” Luhan had paid for the locker rooms to be private.

“I’d rather not have weird men look at me today.” Baekhyun said. The schedule for the spa day included Hot baths, face masks, pedicure, manicure, lunch and double massage. The day was smocked with relaxing things. Luhan and Baekhyun could feel themselves being relaxed just by watching their schedule. 

First was the hot baths. It was public but it was only two persons in there. There was three small Jacuzzis and they went into the empty one. It was so damn hot. I mean, of course it was supposed to but if you aren’t used to it, you’ll curse at it.

“Holy god damn!” Baekhyun gritted through his teeth trying to make as minimal of noises. Luhan just slipped in. He didn’t feel anything. The bubbles were more than relaxing. Luhan didn’t even hear Baekhyun struggling in the bath. He had closed his eyes and was enjoying the warmth from the water and the slight coldness from the bubbles. He could sit here all day. Baekhyun finally relaxed and he relaxed maybe too much. He was asleep after five minutes. Luhan wasn’t, but his eyes still closed. 

After a good hour, Luhan thought it maybe was enough of bathing. Baekhyun looked kind of a passed out drunk guy. Some drool escaping his widely opened mouth. His jaw looked dislocated and hung so low a double chin was showing. If his head slipped only a little bit, it would fall into the Jacuzzi. Luhan nudged him awake.

“Baekhyunah, let’s go to the facemasks now.” 

“Five more minutes.” Baekhyun answered, obviously in a sleeping state. Luhan only shook roughly awake.

“Uah, why are you topless? Why am I in a pool?” Baekhyun asked. Then he remembered. He is in a spa with Luhan. Right. Luhan only half glared at him and walked out.

“Right.” Baekhyun told himself and followed closely after. He knew Luhan wasn’t mad.

Face masks was two young women who applied sticky stuff onto your body and face. I know it says face masks, but they took the mask onto the neck and chest. IT was 1 and a half hour. Baekhyun and Luhan slept through the whole session. The women’s hands were so magical on their skin so they couldn’t fight the sleepiness. They later woke up with smooth baby skin.

Luhan couldn’t stop touching his skin on their way to their pedicures. They ate lunch at the same time. The both took lobster pasta and everything was so relaxing. 

When coming to the massage room it was empty. Instructions stood at the wall.

*Take off your clothes

*Take a towel to cover yourself

Baekhyun and Luhan did so. It wasn’t the first time they’ve seen each other . They were used to it when the other forgets clothes when showering. 

*Lay down on your stomach at the massage table

Luhan did so, Baekhyun reading the last instruction.

*Wait for employee

They both lay down for a good 10 seconds before the men stepped in. Because Baekhyun and Luhan lay with their heads down, they didn’t see the two men. But it obviously was when they started talking.

“Are you Byun Baekhyun?” A deep voice was talking to him. He shivered from head to toe ad because he was quite , the man above him could see the goose bumps. 

“Yes.” Baekhyun tried himself not to get hard because of the voice. It was so soothing. At the other end of the room, the other man had approached Luhan.

“Are you Lu Han?” Another voice less deep talked to Luhan. Luhan was kind of weak under the stare.

“Y-Yes.” He didn’t keep his cool as good as Baekhyun. 

“Well I am Park Chanyeol and he is Oh Sehun.” The man above Baekhyun said.

The session with massage started and Baekhyun thought it felt so good he wanted to moan. But he kept it for himself. He tensed trying to not let out any noise. 

“Relax…” The said man’s voice didn’t help one bit with comforting Baekhyun. Luhan didn’t hear. He was so lost in his own world. Sehun was pressing with the right amount of pressure and on the right spot. He had to say something.

“Oh, you are so good.” The sentence came out as a whisper, making it sound kind of like a moan.

“Stop with those whispers Luhan or I won’t contain myself.” Sehuns voice was frustrated and desperate. Luhan tensed up. What kind of employee would say so? But Luhan was kind of by the tone. Luhan was the teasing GOD. You’ve learned from Baekhyun, just do it. Luhan was pepping himself. He hummed sensually making Sehuns grip on him tighten. 

“Stop, please, I can’t do this, I’ll be fired.” Sehun said a bit desperate. Luhan tensed. Oh right, I thought having with a customer wasn’t against the rules. Luhan you are SO dumb.

“We can have contact later but not know.” His voice was firm and the power it had over Luhan was nice. Luhan nodded on the table. 

“Turn around.” That deep voice spoke again, probably instructing Sehun too. Luhan flipped around, having his towel cover his private areas. He looked up and saw the most handsome guy he’d ever met. He had strong cheekbones, serious facial expression but a hint of cuteness could be found. His hair was almost platinum blond with roots coming up of black. It gave him a y yet delicate look. Luhan felt himself kind of by the boy but he had the decency not to actually get .

“Let me get your number sweetie, write it here.” Sehun gave him a pen and pointed at his collarbone. Luhan looked at him a bit questionably but only wrote his number and lay back.