I'm gonna get you no matter what it takes

No Jam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It turned out that the teacher everyone was falling for was named Mark Tuan. He was from California and had no relatives. Hoy t he's really hot Yugyeom thought.

Yugyeom was determined to make Mark noticed him but alas,since the boy had never been in a relationship before,he just did whatever he thought was best at the time.

"Mr Tuan! Can I ask you a question?"Yugyeom smirked. Mark albeit a little suspicious,still hesitantly nodded his head. Yugyeom looked like he was confident outside but he was internally freaking ouy,'omg ttt i really didn't think he would say okay!!!!!!well since the damage has been done,here goes nothing...'

"Did you just fart,cause you blew me away!" A few silent seconds later,the whole class bursted out laughing and some even fell down on the floor!!!Yugyeom was beyond insulted and he thought that his pick up line was okay to say the least.Unexperctedly,Mark from making a flabbergasted expression turned to an annoyed and mildy angry face for disrupting his class. 

Mark even though was shocked,he was mildly amused how much Yugyeom wanted his attention.'If only he knew who I really am' Mark smirked and continued on with class.Even though Mark was a vampire,he still had needs and admitted that the boy who wanted his attention by saying some stupid pick up line was one of the cutest face he had ever seen and hence decided to give the guy some attention to fulfil his bloodlust for humans.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter