Is that an angel I see over there?

No Jam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Urgh!!!! It's the first day of school and somehow I know I am going to detest it...." Yugyeom thought bitterly before harshly slamming down on his annoying alarm that has been ringing repeatedly fror the past 15 minutes. With only half an hour to get to school to avoid detension the first day of school,Yugyeom wore his clothes and dashed out of his house within 5 minutes.'Woah that's a new record of the month"Yugyeom thought proudly.His teacher would be soooooo 'excited'to see him.

Since young, Yugyeom was a rebellious kid and hated studying. He instead had a burning passion for dancing. He was also proud to be in the infamous dance club in school called 'Three Ars'. There were three members inside the group , including him .The other two memebers were also his bestfreind, Jungkook and Jin. Jung kook and Jin had been dating for three years already and altough Yugyeom always cooed at their affection secretly,he pretended to be disgusted and annoyed because he loved to tease them,especially seeing Jin so flustered when he teased them,causing Jungkookie to glare at him in return,even though kookie's glare just looked like a kicked bunny.

When Yugyeom reached school,he immediately groaned as the first period was history,which was the subject he hated to the core out of all the subjects he hated already.To make it worse,neither of his bestfriends were in the same class as him,thus causing him to drown in boredness of his prefessors flat tone and overwhelming in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter