Oh My God!!!

No Jam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'"Yugyeom can you stay back for a while please?"Mark asked when class was over.Yugyeom,upon hearing this nodded excitedly because this was his chance to spend some alone time with the hottest teacher in school! Little did Yugyeom know what was in store for him. After class, Yugyeom followed Mark to a seluded area in school he had knew it existed but did not go often. Mark then proceeded to say"Let's make an offer,I know you find me handsome and hot,I mean who doesn't? So, what I'm saying is that we have a deal, and I am not telling you what I want before you agree first.And here's the most important things, after you agree to the deal,you are not supposed to tell a single soul, do you hear me Yugyeom?" Mark asked from seductively to seriously within seconds. Yugyeom then proceeded to nod his head,gulping, desperately wanting to know what was it about Mark Tuan that made him so attracted to him. Mark on the other hand,was freaking out,he can't believe he wanted to tell Yugyeom,his student of all people!!! The vampire rule clearly stated that no human was supposed to know about the vampire existence.But what Mark didn't understand was what made him so desperate for Yugyeom's blood,heck! he already salivating when thinking about it.

Coming back to his senses, Mark found out that he had made Yugyeom wait for him after Yugyeom decided to agree and was willing to make a deal with him. "Okay so,since you have agreed to both the deal and the conditions"Mark bared out his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter