Jealous Jongin

Only you

Soojung's POV

We took a quick nap before heading to the studio. I opened my eyes to see my boyfriend sleeping peacefully beside me. I smiled to myself, loving the view way too much. Suddenly, a question popped up in my mind.

"Until when do you want to keep us in the dark?" I looked up to see his face. His eyes were still closed and it took him a while to reply.

"For as long as we can, babe. I'm scared it might hurt our fans." He embraced me closer. Oh, so he's awake. I tried my best not to let anger consume me.

"You mean, your fans?" I asked anticipating his reply but he didn't. "Fine, suits yourself." I got up and changed to a new set of clothings. Jongin didn't move an inch. I threw the bolster at him. "Yah! Wake up you lazy ." 

••♦••

SBS 'The Show' decided to hold a party specially for idols. Korean Pop idols from different companies were invited to let them off for a day. Even managers were not allowed inside. I smiled after hearing it. Maybe, I could spend more time with him. I looked through the list of idol groups that were invited and his group was one of them.

I took an hour to decide which dress to wear. I don't normally care too much about my appearance but I guess I wanted to impress my boyfriend. After I finally dressed up, I drove out of the carpark. The girls called saying that they would be a little late. It was a surprise that I was the earliest among them today. I parked my car and waited near the entrance. It was pretty awkward standing alone and I really wish Jongin would be here. 

"Sorry, I'm late. Let's go in." Amber grabbed my arm as we went in. I saw my boyfriend and his other members were seated. He saw me and only nodded his head slightly. He didn't really want to acknowledge me. It frustrates me but I didn't want to ruin my night because of something petty so I let it go. We found seats with our group name on the table. It was opposite of theirs so I definitely could see what they were doing. 

I saw my boyfriend laughing while talking to Sehun. He doesn't even bother to come here and talk to me. I turned to my left only to see empty seats. Amber went to talk to Henry and Eric Nam. I was left alone. I'm not someone who is good at socializing and I prefer to be alone most of the time. I got up to grab a drink when suddenly someone blocked my way. I looked up and saw Minhyuk from CNBLUE.

"How are you, Lee Bo Na?" He laughed and handed me a drink. I was quite surprised but was glad to see him after so long.

"I'm fine, Chanyoungie. Are you still gonna call me that even after so long?" I chuckled. He was my 'boyfriend' in The Heirs and we were quite close during the drama. I always think he's goodlooking and very gentleman. We don't talk to each other personally but once we meet, people really wondered if we were just friends or more. He treats me well and I like him but not in the romantic kind of way. 

While we were happily talking, I noticed that Jongin was staring at us. He looked away the moment our eyes met. I wondered if he was jealous but I doubt so. He never gets jealous when any guys talk to me. I got used to it since we've been dating for quite a while now. Minhyuk left after giving me a hug. 

"Finally, you're alone." L from Infinite said while making himself comfortable sitting beside me. We worked together before in 'My Lovely Girl' and he was the one who liked me in the drama. It was a pleasant surprise to see him again too. I laughed as we catch up on our daily lives. L, also known as Myungsoo, is another goodlooking fellow and he's very sweet. He never really show his childish side to anyone except for the close ones. I was surprised that he treated me as someone close.

"Oppa, you're drunk. Don't lie on my shoulder." I told him but he just giggled. I looked around for the other members but they were busy talking to other friends. When I looked opposite, Jongin was already staring at me. His eyes, they were scary. I knew he was angry but it was his fault for not coming over when I was alone. Thankfully, Sungyeol took L away and apologised. I shook my head and bowed. 

I saw Jongin was standing up and somehow walking towards me but he ended up going to the dancefloor. Cheat my feelings! I stared at him but he ignored me. He continued dancing as the volume in the room increased. I was about to stand up when Taemin stopped me. "Let him be."

I looked at him in confusion. He just chuckled. "You like him, don't you?" I froze. That was pretty straightforward. I gulped and gave away a smile. "Let's test him, shall we?" He said while putting his arm over my shoulder. Was it so obvious? We were supposed to be lowkey. I panicked for a moment. Taemin was smirking and it gave me a bad feeling. He leaned forward towards me as if he wanted to whisper something but Jongin pulled me to him. 

"You should know better than to mess with my girl, dude. We're brothers and you were the last person I thought would do such things." Jongin uttered.

"Woah, wait. I wasn't doing anything to her. It's the only way for you to admit that she's yours. I'm trying to help here dude." Taemin smirks. 

Jongin groaned and pulled me away towards somewhere quieter. I was confused. Does Taemin know about us? I looked at him intensely, waiting for his explanation.

"Fine, he knew I love you cause we never keep secrets but I was angry. He tried to kiss you. Kiss you in front of me?! Ugh, I'm so mad I almost wanted to punch him but he's lucky I love him. Wait, I mean as a brother." He got flustered and scratched his forehead. I was amused and ended up laughing.

"Aren't you a cutie? He's just trying to help us and he was acting. Don't take it to heart, okay?" 

His eyes softened and he looked relaxed. He was laughing probably thinking what a fool he might be. "Come, let's just tell them about us. I don't want any boys to be around you hugging and lying on your shoulders."

"Don't be jealous baby. We're just friends." I felt contented to see him getting jealous over my workmates.

He led me to the dancefloor and danced with me. Everyone was looking at us and I stared at him not knowing what to do. He smiled and leaned in for a kiss. A long passionate kiss. The crowd was cheering for us, clapping and whistling. We stopped after a while. I turned to my table to see my members winking at me with thumbs up. I laughed and saw Taemin smiling back at me.

Finally, we don't have to be so secretive and I can show him how much I really love him to others. "Thanks for loving me, sweetheart." Jongin whispered and embraced me. I hugged him tighter wishing time would stop. 

 


Hello there! There might be KaiStal fanfic coming up next year (probably after my I NEED YOU fanfic ends) if anyone is interested to read more of my work. I would like to sincerely thank all subscribers and readers for your time. Not to forget, those who commented too! <3

Thank you for reading & Happy Holidays! :)