Her.

Only you

Jongin's POV

To: My Love
From: Me

22:00  Hey love, are you still mad?

22:10  Look, I'm sorry ok? Reply me please.

22:30  Soojung, answer my calls please.

23:00  Are you home yet, love?

23:30  I'm getting worried. Call me back.

00:00  Sweetheart, where are you? I'm in front of your house now. 

00:15  Don't do this to me, Soojung. I'm begging you.

 

I have a very beautiful and delicate girlfriend. She's like my world and I love her so much. I know every relationship have their ups and downs. I am willing to go through all of the obstacles as long as I can be with her. 

This is our fifth time quarreling in a month. Nope, I am not getting tired of this or her. How can I ever get tired of my goddess? The reason of us getting into fights is always about girls. She gets jealous so easily but I still love her anyway. All these little things means a lot to me. Yep, her being jealous makes me happy. It actually means she loves me too. Right? I never want to lose her. 

This time round, I think I made a mistake..

 

Few hours ago..

After our Lotto performance, we went in the dressing room. Everyone was quite tired because we didn't sleep for 12 hours. We've been practising and practising our dance. We wanted to make EXO-Ls proud. I wanted to make her proud too. I know she would watch me on television since there's no schedule for her today. I can't wait to see her later after Music Bank ends. 

Everyone decided to go to the cafeteria to eat. I wasn't hungry because I wanted to eat the food my goddess cook later. I smiled to myself like a fool. Kyungsoo decided to stay and sleep in. I spent time looking through my album. Its filled with Soojung's cute faces. I think I'm in love!

"Annyeonghaseyo, Sunbaenim." I heard someone's voice at the door. The door was opened and I saw Jeon Somi. 

I was actually surprised to see her. Why would she come here for? I raised my eyebrows and looked at her. She was looking around the room before entering. I think she didn't know that Kyungsoo was at the other sofa covered by blanket. Well, he is quite small.

She sat right beside me closing the gap between us. I felt so uncomfortable and so, I moved to the other side of the sofa. "Sunbae, I-I..... I'm a big fan of yours." She suddenly confessed. I let out a sigh of relief. I thought she was going to pounce on me.

"Oh, I see. Do you want to exchange album?" I asked courteously. Since she is my fan, I wanted to motivate her to do well in her current group, I.O.I. She nodded excitedly. She was already prepared to give me her album when the door creaked. 

Soojung was standing there trying to surprise me but she was surprised at the sight of me and Somi. Her sweet smile disappeared. I realised what she saw. Of course, her boyfriend with another girl although we weren't alone. By the time I got up, she already ran away. Somi was even more confused. I just waved at her and chased Soojung. 

I wasn't playing around with another girl. I was just exchanging albums with another girlgroup. I would not cheat on Soojung. Never. I continue to chase her. She was wiping her tears while running. Ugh, you're stupid Kim Jongin! I never wanted to make my goddess cry. 

She got tired of running and so she stopped to catch her breath. She was sick a few days ago. I was worried when I heard that she fainted in the dance studio. I wouldn't want her to faint again. I feel like strangling myself.

"Sweetheart, listen to me. It's not what you think it is, ok?" I tried to explained. She was crying so bad. I made her cry. What a great boyfriend you are! I hugged her tightly. I could feel she was actually resisting my hug. 

"Soojung, I would never cheat on you. Trust me. She's just a fan of mine." I continue to explain. She wiped her tears and looked straight into my eyes. Her eyes were red and her face was very pale.

"Sweetheart, come let's go to the dressing room. You need to rest. I'm sorry that this happened. I didn't know you were coming." I kissed her forehead gently. Gosh, I love her so much. 

"I'm going home." She finally said something. She sounded cold but I know she was still angry at me. I nodded my head and hugged her. 

"Get home safely ok? I'll see you after this." I kissed her left cheek. She just stormed off without saying anything else. I sighed and went back to the dressing room. After that incident, I couldn't stop thinking about her. She didn't text me or call me like she usually does.

I checked my phone once again after Music Bank ended but there was nothing from her. I sighed and looked down. My mood wasn't so good. While the rest were happy that it ended, I was the only one feeling so upset. 

"Don't worry, it'll be fine. You and Somi weren't doing anything. I was there and I can hear everything." Kyungsoo tried to comfort me.

"But she haven't text me yet. I'm worried." I looked down on my phonescreen. He patted my shoulder and told me to stay strong.

Finally, EXO members were in the van and they were busy with their phones. We'll have our own time until tomorrow night. Everyone was excited including myself. I finally could spend time with my goddess the whole night today. I kept texting her but she still didn't reply. Is she not home yet?

After the manager dropped us in front of the dorm, we all headed separate ways. Lay hyung and Umin hyung went back to the dorm since they didn't want to go anywhere. Chanyeol hyung, Chen hyung and Sehun went to Myeongdong to eat dakgalbi and soju. Baek hyung went to meet Taeyeon noona and Kyungsoo decided to catch a movie with Suho hyung. 

I took the cab to her house but there was no one. The lights were off. Soojung would usually on the lights because she don't really like to be in the dark alone. Not unless its with me. I tried calling her but she didn't pick up. I decided to go to the nearby park because that's where we first went during our first meetup. 

I quicken my pace because I didn't want her to be out alone. It was very cold and I remembered she didn't have any jacket with her just now. I was looking around and then, I saw my goddess sitting down on the bench. She was obviously cold. I placed my coat over her shoulders. She looked up and saw me. She kept quiet while looking down. I embraced her tightly. I could feel she was shivering. I let out a sigh.

"Babe, come on. Let's go home. You'll fall sick again later." This time round she just kept quiet and listened to me.

Once we're at her house, I made her a hot cocoa while she went to change. I was so relieved that she was fine. This won't happen if I didn't continue talking to Somi. I thought to myself and waited for her in the living room. She went out with just my jacket. She loved wearing my hoodie and it was quite big on her. My goddess looked so good in everything. I can't stop falling for her. She gave me a death stare. I could imagine her telling me not to stare at her because she's actually shy when I do that. I smiled at her and move closer to her.

"Hey love. You're so beautiful, do you know that? I'm so lucky to have you." I said while pulling her even closer to me. I knew she was quite shocked by what I said because I rarely say those kind of stuffs. It was always her who express her own feelings and I felt like I should too.

"You're being this way because you thought I didn't love you enough, huh? You mean a lot to me, honey. I'm sorry for not telling you all of these. You know how I am. But please, never doubt my love for you." I said while caressing her hair. Her head was on my shoulder. I could smell her shampoo and damn, I could sniff her all day.

Just when I was about to tell her what happened in the dressing room, she cleared . "I heard it from Kyungsoo Oppa. I'm sorry I misunderstood you and I was embarrassed to go back home after what happened." I chuckled at her words. She's so cute.

"So you rather stay outside getting cold than see me, huh? Is this what it is now?" I pouted. She smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I stared at her for quite a while. How did I manage to get this lucky? My goddess is so incredibly gorgeous. I can't wait to marry her.

"Are we good now babe?" I asked curiously. Soojung can sulk for as long as 1 week if she wants but I can't stand not talking to her for that long. She nodded her head and let out a cute laughter. I'm so glad she is in a good mood now. I kissed her forehead slowly.

"I love you, Jung Soojung."

"I love you too, Kim Jongin."

 


Hope you like it! Might be doing Soojung's POV soon :)