Oppa? Oppa.

Only you

Jongin's POV

It was just another beautiful morning. I woke up to the sound of someone chattering at the living room. It was an off day for EXO and I couldn't be more than happy to pick Soojung up after her shooting. I walked out of my room while rubbing my eyes. 

I laid my eyes on my goddess. Wait, what? I squinted my eyes to have a clearer look. My goddess was sitting down eating the toast that my mum made. Gah, she's so beautiful. 

"Good morning, mum. Good morning, beautiful." I greeted them and kissed her forehead. I was lucky that my mum was back facing us. She beamed and pinched my cheek. 

"Morning, son. I was pleasantly surprised that Soojung decided to drop by and bought me pastries." She giggled.

My mum love pastries but she love Soojung more. She's always so supportive of us and kept telling me not to lose her. Of course, I won't. I would be an idiot for letting such a precious gem go.

"You don't have to do that. I can buy for mum later."

"It's okay. I came because I missed her anyway."

"How about me?" I pouted.

"Don't be silly. We met yesterday." She ruffled my hair. 

Although we met yesterday, it was never enough for me. Our one day spent felt merely an hour spent. After eating breakfast, I went to my room to shower. I wanted to drive her to the shooting location since it was nearby. I walked out of the bathroom and saw my goddess busy cleaning up my room. What a wife material.

"Hey beautiful." I walked towards her and gave her a back hug.

"Jongin, do I have to keep telling you to clean your room?" She sounded a little angry. I've always messed up my room and she would be the one cleaning it. 

"You sounded just like a wife nagging. I'm sorry, please don't get mad." 

She heaved out a sigh and continue to pick my clothes up. I turned her body facing me. I kissed her lips gently. It lasted quite a while until we were breathless. I smiled when I saw her panicked. Afterall, it was only the two of us in the room and I totally forgot that I was half-.

She pushed my body and went out of my room. "Come on, I don't want to be late!" She shouted from the living room. I wore my sweatpants and shirt as fast as possible. I kissed my mum's cheek before heading out.

Once we were in the car, I started the engine and drove off. Soojung was busy with her phone while humming. She was in a good mood and it made me feel good too. Once we reached, I walked out to the other side of the car and opened the door. She got off and gave me a peck on the cheek. 

"See you later, handsome." She walked in the building. My goddess looked so pretty even from the back view. Gosh, is she really mine? 

After rotting at home for about 5 hours, it was finally the end of her work. I drove to the location and waited outside. While waiting, a girl called out my stage name. It turned out to be Doyeon. I bowed and smiled. 

"What are you doing here, sunbae?" She looked around while asking.

"Waiting for my girlfriend." I replied hoping that she would continue to walk away. I wouldn't want Soojung to see us interacting. She'll get mad for sure. But instead, Doyeon stood beside me.

"I'm waiting for the rest too. I guess I'm a little too early." She giggled. I just nodded my head not wanting to be rude. I didn't even bother to look at her anymore. Suddenly, more and more girls surrounded us. When I looked up, I saw the whole group members of IOI. They greeted me and started chatting with me. I tried my best not to be so engaging in the conversation but they kept asking for tips on stage.

I love performing on stage. So when they started throwing me questions about it, I became excited to share it with them. I was in the moment talking about it passionately until I saw my goddess walking out of the building. She saw me with them and just smiled. The girls greeted her and thanked me for the advice. I gave them a slight wave before turning to my goddess. As they began to walk away, I gave her a hug.

In the car, she was awfully quiet while looking out the window. I was about to say something but she asked me questions. "Baby, do you like younger girls? Do you like it when girls call you Oppa?"

I chuckled softly. "Is that what you've been thinking? I don't have any preference in what kind of girl I like but I like it when girls call me Oppa. Just a little." 

She turned to me the moment I said that. I wouldn't want to lie but EXO-Ls called me Oppa and I really like it. I drove into the carpark and parked my car. I looked at her while smiling.

"Let's go, sweetheart. I'm sure you're hungry." She didn't move from the seat. She was crossing her arms and pouted. My goddess looked so freaking cute when she sulked. I stared at her for a while appreciating her beauty and presence. 

I leaned in to kiss her soft lips. She was surprised but ended up putting her hands over my neck. I pulled her neck closer to give her a deeper kiss. We parted and looked into each other's eyes. 

"You can call me Oppa since I'm 9 months older than you and I only love you sweetheart." I could see her blushing but ended up rolling her eyes. 

"I love you too, Jongin Oppa." She laughed. Her aegyo totally melt me. I kept telling her to repeat it. I was glad she didn't get too mad at me for talking to the girls. No matter what, my goddess will always be the most beautiful girl in my eyes. Wait, my mum is beautiful too. 

 


Hope you like it! I'll continue to make one shot stories here if you want me to. :) Thank you for reading and to those who subscribed, I really appreciate your support! <3