YAY!

You Are Not My Competition

~~~~~~~2018~~~~~~~~

 Title: H4 and Troublemakers are guests on ‘Diary’.

H4, who are currently promoting their track, “Just like you”, made a guest appearance with their ‘brother’ group, Troublemakers. H4 celebrated their first win ever and they went on the show to display their thanks for their fans. On the show, which aired on the 15th of January, the boys talked about their “human lifestyles”.

“Despite being idols, we have a very down to earth lifestyle. We never had any restrictions on dating or anything,” said Chan Ho.

The host asked him, “Why aren’t any of you dating then?” to which Kwang Hwan responded, “We are too busy with university. If it’s one thing that Jenny noona has taught us, it’s to put our education before anything else.”

Si Hwan added, “Also, we want to show parents who are hesitant to let their children into the industry because of problems relating to their children’s education, that everything is okay, if they join the right company.”

Ji Ho also said, “It’s really great to see the hyungs graduating soon. It makes me want to study hard so I get just forget the stress of studying. Fans really get it right when they characterise me as a wannabe nerd in fanfics. Kudos to our fans.”

Troublemakers were asked about their comeback. “We’re in the process of having our comeback, we’re going to be snatching H4’s first place very soon,” Jin Suk joked.

“We [Troublemakers] appeared on the show today, despite not promoting right now because we’ve have some special news to announce to fans along with H4,” said Andy.

“Yeah, our CEOs, Jenny noona and Hyunseung hyung have been always worrying about us, stressing about us, putting us before themselves and we feel really bad so around the time of our debut, they made a deal with us and said that if either group got first place, then they would get married.”

H4 definitely won first place on Inkigayo so… JENNY AND HYUNSEUNG ARE GETTING MARRIED! Congratulations to the couple. No wonder they were taking forever…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I seriously, can’t believe that you got married when my baby is almost due… I look so plump in this dress,” Som whined.

“At least my little nephew is technically at my wedding,” you smiled widely.

“Oh Som, at least you’re not the maid of honour at this wedding, did you know how much of a bridezilla she is?”

“Yah!” you playfully glared at Landy.

“Right… you were in work-mode.”

“Okay, can we please get this ceremony on the road? I think Hyunseung wants to get married today, not next year,” your mum said as she tried to rush you and Landy out of the room.

“Som sweetie, take your time.”

-------Meanwhile, in the groom’s room-------

“Man, I can’t believe you’re getting married!” Junhyung’s eyes began to tear up.

“I’ve actually been waiting for this since forever, I was about to make a threat to the group.”

Hyunseung looked at himself in the mirror and smiled happily to himself, “The day has finally come.”

Junseung hugged Hyunseung, “Man, I am so happy for you!”

“Seriously you two? Why don’t you just run away and elope?” Doo Joon frowned as he shoved the two away to look in the mirror.

“Two years, you couldn’t have got used to it?” Dongwoon asked.

“Guys! Let’s go! Let’s not keep the bride waiting!” Gi Kwang stood up and pushed Hyunseung out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“… I know pronounce you husband and wife.”

“OH MY GOSH!” Som shouted out in pain.

Everyone gasped as Gi Kwang ran over to her.

“I think Som noona is going to have the baby!” Chan Ho said.

“Wow, I really couldn’t tell,” Ji Ho said sarcastically.

“Okay! We have to get her out of here quickly!” Som’s mum shouted out as she helped Gi Kwang get Som out of the venue.

“Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Etteokhae?” Landy freaked out.

“Let her go in the limo! There’s a lot of room,” you shouted out as you ran after Som.

“Always thinking of others, even on her wedding day,” Hyunseung smiled to himself.

You caught up to Som, who was in panic mode.

“AHH! I AM IN SO MUCH FREAKING PAIN!”

“But this pain is bringing a wonderful child into this world, which, I have to say, stole the limelight of my wedding,” you tried to distract Som.

“Yeah?! Well I’m pretty sure in some other life of mine; you probably stole the limelight of my wedding too!” Som shouted in pain.

“My hands! Honey! My hands!” Gi Kwang winced in pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Hyunseung walked into Som’s hospital room.

“Hey Som, how are you?”

“Oh my gosh! My nephew is so handsome!” you ran up to Som and proceeded to make random sounds to the baby.

“Why aren’t you two on the plane to Australia?”

“Because my nephew is born,” you smiled.

“Aish! Just go on your honeymoon and leave my wife and child alone to rest,” Gi Kwang frowned.

“Fine,” you playfully glared at Gi Kwang, “I’m only leaving because our plane is leaving in 45 minutes.”

You walked out first and Hyunseung bowed to Gi Kwang and Som, “We’ll be leaving now.”

“Have fun guys!” Som waved.

~~~~~~~~~~

“Their baby is so adorable!” you squealed in the car.

“Honey, my ears…”

“I hope he gets the tall gene… but ah, I want to kidnap the baby and take him with us!”

Hyunseung smiled, “You want a baby that bad?”

“They’re so cute!”

“You know, we have a whole week to make one.”

“You sure?”

“Of course! Let’s beat Landy and Junhyung to it,” Hyunseung smiled proudly to himself.

“It’s a deal,” you smirked.

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading this fanfic, thank you to those who subscribed, thank you to those who commented, thank you for your support. =)

Don't miss out my next fanfic titled; Debt Collector

Okay, so I know some of you might be asking "Where's L.Joe?" and "What happened to L.Joe?" or you might not be asking that, but you are now that I mentioned it right? Kekeke. I might do a side story for him starting from when he left for Australia to film the drama. Um... but that'll probably be after I finish Debt Collector