Third Wheel?

You Are Not My Competition

 

You walked into the MTV building with the members of H4 to do an interview for the reality show. The boys followed behind you as you walked down the corridor where you bumped into Zico.

“Anneonghaseyo,” everyone greeted each other politely.

“We watch your show, it’s really daebak.”

“Thank you very much,” your boys bowed.

You let out a small squeal as you stared at Zico.

“You’re so laid back for a CEO.”

“Ah huh,” you said in a mesmerised tone as you nodded your head.

“So how are you guys…” Zico was talking to the boys.

You let out a small day-dreaming sigh as you mouthed ‘I love you’ to Zico’s back, Chan Ho saw it and his eyes widened in a confused manner as he gave you a weirded-out look.

As Zico was talking, you nodded your head as if you were listening to him but you were just in your own little world, fangirling.

“It was really nice talking to you Jenny-sshi.”

“Neh? Oh! Yes, it was a pleasure watch – I mean, talk to you too.”

Zico waved goodbye before away. Zico was at least 10 metres away when you covered your face, “Oh my gosh! I met my idol crush!”

You smiled widely at the boy.

“Jenny-sshi!” Zico called out.

Your eyes widened, “Neh?”

“You’re my CEO crush!”

Your ears went red as you tried to stop smiling widely.

“We should play the heart rate game sometime.”

Zico smiled at you before turning around and walking off. Your jaw dropped.

“You boys heard it right? You heard it yeah?! My idol crush since I was like… in the second year of high school just kind of… sort of… flirted with me. Oh my gosh!”

You let out a small fangirl squeal.

“Noona, I saw you mouth ‘I love you’ to Zico sunbae,” Chan Ho pointed out.

“You’re such a fangirl…”

You placed your hands on your hips, “Excuse me, but it’s fangirls like me that keeps the group alive.”

“Gosh noona, I never knew you were a hardcore fan of Block B,” said Kwang Hwan.

“Really, hyung? You couldn’t tell from the many posters of Korean boy bands in noona’s office?” Chan Ho asked.

“Come on boys, let’s just go get the interview done and over with because afterwards, you guys are going to continue recording for your debut and I’m going to have lunch with L.Joe.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the interview, the boys left in the van while you waited for L.Joe at the front of the building. You got a text from L.Joe.

To: Jenny
From: L.Joe

                You thought of anything you want to eat?

You bit your bottom your lip as your fingers hovered above the phone screen.

To: L.Joe
From: Jenny

                Quality, home-made Korean food. ^^

To: Jenny
From: L.Joe

                I wanted some food from home as well. You’re a really close friend but I didn’t expect borderline psychic. Kekeke, I’m almost at MTV headquarters. Don’t run away from me!

You laughed as you put your phone in your pocket. You smiled to yourself.

“Ah! I can’t believe I met Zico oppa,” you fangirled to yourself.

“Aish! I forgot to take a photo!”

“Excuse me Miss Jenny but are you going to get into the car or not?” L.Joe said from inside his car.

“Oh!” you bent down to get a better look, “L.Joe, you’re here already!”

L.Joe smiled, “Well, I had to make sure that you didn’t run away from me.”

“You’re shouting me spaghetti, I’d most likely be running to you rather than away from you.”

“Well get into the car because I’m starving.”

You hopped into the car and put on your seatbelt.

“So where am in town am I going to get my lunch?”

“At my place.”

“Your place?”

“Yeah, but first I am going to drag you to the supermarket to buy some of the ingredients with me.”

“Alrighty then.”

You and L.Joe didn’t say anything and just listened to the radio. You randomly turned to face L.Joe, he felt you looking at him.

“What?”

“Why take me to your place?”

“Because my cooking is better,” L.Joe smiled, “And you said home-made.”

“I bet it is since you’re so confident. So what are we eating?”

“I was planning on jjajangmyun and some barbequed meat.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and L.Joe walked into the grocery store and L.Joe got a shopping trolley. You and L.Joe were both holding onto the handle of the trolley but there was still some space between you two.

“Aren’t you worried people will say things?” you asked.

“Nah. I think fans want Teen Top to start dating. We’re slowly getting old.”

“Who is getting too old to date?” someone asked.

You and L.Joe looked around and saw Hyunseung opposite you in the other aisle.

You gave Hyunseung a cold look, “You.”

“Is that so?”

You both coldly glared at each other. Hyunseung turned to L.Joe.

“So what are you guys doing?”

“We’re buying ingredients to make spaghetti.”

“Really? I love eating spaghetti!” Hyunseung smiled.

“Of course you would,” you said under your breath.

“Can I join you guys? Making spaghetti will be so fun!”

“Wh-what?” L.Joe had a surprised look on his face.

“Yeah, I’m really good at making spaghetti.”

You and L.Joe looked at each other before hesitantly agreeing.

“Great! So do you guys want to come over to my place and we’ll make some delicious spaghetti.”

L.Joe smiled awkwardly, “Okay then. Let’s go buy the ingredients first.”