H4 member profiles.

You Are Not My Competition

Congratulations Babo_Rabbit! Hyunseung's group is now called Troublemakers! =D Thanks to everyone who voted and suggested names =) You'll get another chance for H4's fanclub name so please start coming up with suggests =D

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Title: Two rookie groups to go on MTV’s reality show, ‘Match Up!’

Two rookie boy groups from LH Entertainment and JS Entertainment will be battling to get their names known in an industry that’s filled with idol groups along with their CEOs, through MTV’s reality show, ‘Match Up!’. Not much information has been released on either group besides the boys have 4 and 5 members respectively. The boys will be going around to schools and displaying their talents. The show is expected to air on MTV Korea on the 7th of April.

Their CEOs will play a large role in this as they will be acting as a member of the group and participate in all the activities that the boys do, including performing which is fun. The new CEO of LH Entertainment is the daughter of the original CEOs, Lee Jenny who is quite popular in the Western world and has made a name for herself here in Korea. The CEO of JS Entertainment is solo artist, Jang Hyunseung who has made it big through his many hits.

Who here can’t wait to see the boys? For more information, stay tuned to KpopExpress.com!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title: Information on the rookie group from LH Ent. revealed.

LH Entertainment recently put up four links on their official website leading to the members of their soon to debut group, now officially called H4. Here, the boys gave basic information about themselves with a tint of what the personality of the boys might be like. The links are below but we’ll give you a summary.

1st member: Lee Kwang Hwan {@H4_kwangHwan}
Job: Vocals and acting; controlling Si Hwan’s OCD, Chan Ho’s height and Ji Ho’s iness.
DOB: 22nd of April, 1994 [Kr age: 23]
Height: 178cm

2nd member: Hong Si Hwan {@H4_siHwan}
Job: Rapper, dancer, DJ and the back-up manager of the group.
DOB: 7th of November 1994 [Kr age: 22]
Height: 177cm

3rd member: Hwa Chan Ho {@H4_chanHo}
Job: Rapper, acting, in charge of getting things from high places and raising group’s height average.
DOB: 2nd of December 1996 [Kr age: 20]
Height: 185cm

4th member: Kim Ji Ho {@H4_jiHo}
Job: Vocals, dancer, hyung’s punching bag and helping Chan Ho hyung raise group’s height average.
DOB: 15th of February 1997 [Kr age: 19]
Height: 183cm

Judging from their witty job descriptions, everyone can’t wait to see what they’re like on their reality show. For more information, stay tuned to KpopExpress.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-------------------First episode of ‘Match Up!’-------------------

All the boys went off to do their photo shoot while you and Hyunseung stayed outside the building, in the streets.

“I can’t believe you’re here, I lost a business deal because of you. Another CEO is meant to be here, and life would have been good for me.”

“Build a bridge and get over it.”

Hyunseung narrowed his eyes at you, “Why did you have to ruin things? I found this show first.”

You looked at Hyunseung in disbelief, “Are you seriously going to say such childish things?”

Hyunseung looked around cautiously before leaning towards you, “Yeah, well you’re the one pretending we never had a relationship.”

“It was in high school and I hate you.”

“Tell me something I don’t know.”

“Okay, Newton’s third law of motion is that for every action, there is an equal or opposite reaction.”

Hyunseung smiled at you sarcastically, “Haha. Very funny.”

“We’re filming you two separate from the boys first,” the PD informed you and Hyunseung as cameras were pointed in your direction.

“We’ll be filming in 3,2,1!”

“Anneonghaseyo, my name is Lee Jenny and I’m in charge of H4,” you bowed to the camera.

“Anneonghaseyo, my name is Jang Hyunseung and I’m in charge of Troublemakers,” Hyunseung bowed as well.

One of the writers came up to you and handed you an envelope, “That’s your mission.”

“Mission?” Hyunseung asked.

You peeled off the sticker and pulled out a piece of paper.

Buy your members their favourite food.

You smirked at Hyunseung, “This is easy.”

“Yeah, well I’d like to see you beat me!” Hyunseung ran off first.

You looked around in a confused manner, “Did he just cheat?”

You raised your hand to put it on your forehead but you stopped halfway when you saw writing on the back of the paper.

“Oh! What’s this?”

You have 10 minutes! Be back in time or suffer the consequences… of losing!

You smiled widely, “This is daebak!” You started to run off.

“I love MTV’s new show ‘Match Up!’” you shouted out as you ran down the street.

--------------Continuation next week/ next chapter xD------------