Part 1 - The Beginning

KAIROS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the start of fall and everything seems to be in a blur. The cold wind is howling, streets filled with heavy traffic as people crowds the town, and the moon is looking down brightly as if the world is such a perfect place to be.

"I’m here! And I’m starving!" A sweet boy who smiles in a wave shape seemingly feline lips. His name is Jongdae.

"Hello? Anybody here? Guess not!" He continues. Just as Jongdae was about to call for pizza delivery a pale gentle boy strides along the hall in between their rooms. Headphones on his ears, eyeglasses tucked in his face at a weird angle while clutching onto his phone looking very serious yet a hint of smile can be seen upon his lips.

"Oh! You startled me Junie. I thought you're not here yet."

The porcelain skinned boy looks startled as well looking at his best friend who just came into their apartment. This cute boy with dark hair, pinkish lips and puffy cheeks beamed as he saw Jongdae arrived. Eager to share what he's been intensely watching in his phone. The boy's name, Junmyeon.

"Sorry jongdae-shi I was watching this new music video. And the volume is at max I didn't realize you're here already." Junmyeon replied.

"Let me guess, Red Velvet just released their new mv didn't they?"

"Yeah it’s called Russian Roulette. Eerily entertaining, amazing as always."

Junmyeon is quite a reserved person. Always quiet when there are other people around but with his best friend in the scene his warm and innocent attitude shows. Junmyeon is a just simple person. He's currently attending Yunkai University taking his masteral course on Secondary Languages, he graduated as a Literature Major in College. As warm as he can be with people close to him Junmyeon has this sort of barrier that seems to shut himself from others.

"No worries Junie. I’m gonna order pizza for tonight any requests?" Jongdae talks while dialing on the phone.

"Hmm it’s up to you I’m not really that hungry but pizza is okay." Junmyeon sits on the sofa and continues watching.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

It’s just the second week of October and everything feels like it’s already holiday season. On normal days like this Junmyeon and Jongdae just talks about what happened with their everyday lives while having dinner in their apartment. Jongdae is a senior in college and is just younger to Junmyeon by a year. Both of them see each other at school during their vacant periods and just discusses how their classes is getting boring and that Yunkai University will be having its first University-wide party in two days.

"I don't want to go" Junmyeon tells Jongdae. "I already passed that phase, parties like that are for immature college students who has yet to figure out what they want in life."

Jongdae scoffs. "You speak as if you are a 40 year old." Junmyeon smirks as he speaks. "May i remind you that you that you just t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter