Part 5 - Knowing

KAIROS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oops I'm sorry about that. Here let me help you." The low and soothing voice was familiar Junmyeon heard it before. The tall boy helped him up, apologized and continued, "Are you new here? I was sleeping since I arrived in class Professor Kang usually arrives late but he's really good at what he does."

Junmyeon was supposed to introduce himself but he just smiled. He thought this boy have no idea that he was the new guy handling their class. He noticed how engaging the boy is when he smiles he didn't realize how long he was staring until the boy spoke again and said, "Clearly your new to this school. Do you have any friends here?" Junmyeon cleared his throat and snaps back to life shaking his head no while looking at the boy.

"My name is Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol." The tall figure beamed at Junmyeon this scene was giving him quite a deja vu feeling but he pushed it way back on his mind. Chanyeol continued, "Oh the first period is about to end, should I walk you to your next class? I figure you might need some new friend around here. Aren't you our new classmate?"

"Uhm, you were really sleeping the entire time since you arrived haven't you?" Junmyeon finally spoke. Chanyeol was dazed hearing Junmyeon's voice for the first time, it was soft and congenial clearly a match for his soft and angelic face. Chanyeol is now the one nodding with an apologetic face and a pouty lip which Junmyeon finds adorable. Junmyeon figured out that Chanyeol really didn't know he was the new mentor. "Well you'll find out soon enough if you don't sleep in our class." Junmyeon smiled added, "It was nice meeting you, Chanyeol." and before Chanyeol can even reply Junmyeon was out of the room.

Chanyeol was a bit confused he was trying to figure out what the man has just said to him until he realized he didn't even got the chance to ask for his name. Junmyeon was walking towards Ha-neul's office to report how well his first day turned out. Since Junmyeon was only a part time professor his work schedule is 2 days, Mondays and Fridays from 7:00 am until 10:00 am. He's only handling the Literature Club where in he will teach the fundamentals of literature study and all of its diverse forms.

Chanyeol was still staring blankly until someone slapped the back of Chanyeol's head, "Goodmorning sleeping beauty!" Baekhyun teased laughing. Chanyeol wrestled Baekhyun playfully in response locking Baekhyun's head in his arms. "I can see you're fully awake now. What did you the last night you little !" He managed to free himself from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter