Stranger

Catman [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Stranger      

Police sirens break out. Seul Yi groaned. She tries to reach her phone at the nightstand beside her bed with her eyes closed tightly. She palpates her hands from her bed to the table as usual but instead of a bed that she touched, she feels something else. Its board and hard and moving. Seul Yi shot her eyes open and found a man sleeping beside her, topless.

 

“AHHHHHHH!!” She screams on top of her lungs and grabs her blanket towards her and instead of feeling more secure she found that the man is totally which causes her to scream louder.

 

She hides inside the blanket unable to get away from her bed. The single bed of hers was too small to even for her to stand up and jump away;get away from the stranger so she continued to scream.

 

That man groans at the ultrasonic sounds that ringing in his ears;woke him up. Slowly he opened his eyes and hear an even clear scream coming from beside him. He turns to it and then stops when he feel hands as he tried to sit on the bed, then he looks down to find a body of a human. His eyes widened. He immediately gets up and observing his surrounding before comeback to the body that attached to his head then look back at the screaming woman. His face is confused as stumbled down the bed. When he turned his head to the front to find a dressing mirror with himself in it, he put both his hands to cupped his cheeks and he joined to screams.

 

The house is completely noisy filled with both of their screams. Their screams were loud enough for the neighbors to get panic and anxiety attack. Luckily the neighborhood was always quiet with the mostly majority of youngster that rent the area nearby so they probably doesn’t care about it since youngster rather ignorant of surrounding.

 

“AHHHHH” They still busy screaming and Seul Yi be the first one to broke off her scream and shoot him a glare from the mirror;since he gave her his back.

 

“Who are you?!”

 

The man too busy to scream to even listened to her question while Seul Yi still has to hide inside her blanket or else she will see something sinful.

 

“WHO ARE YOU?!” she asked once again, screamed at him.

 

The man finally looking at her and screams even louder. Fed up with that, Seul Yi gets off her bed and throw the blanket to the man to cover himself but instead of doing so he threw it back to the floor and continued screaming.

 

He ran out of the room. Seul Yi following after, try to cover her eyes with her hands and trailing him behind.

 

“I ASKED WHO ARE YOU?!”

 

That man turns around at her, finding her covering her eyes. Unconsciously he brought his hand to cover himself as well.

 

“I-I..” He started but then scream again. Seul Yi becomes pissed, letting go of her hands and look straight at his face.

 

“Stop screaming bastard! Answer my question!”

 

Slowly his scream comes to an end, a little scared at her annoyed looks. Seul Yi comes back to the room to get her blanket and threw it again at him. “Cover yourself with that!”

       

When the situations get calmer, Seul Yi interrogates him at the living room while he still looks lost and confused. He keeps glance at his surrounding then to his body that covered with a blanket. His breathing is fast and uneasy.

 

“How did you get into my house, are you a thief?” she started, squinted her eyes to him.

 

He keeps silent, looking down with his eyes wavering uneasily.

 

“Yah! Answer me! Who are you? How did you get in?!”

 

He slowly looking back at her—observing her. She gives him a weird look.

 

“What are you staring at?!” Sensing he stares at her, she tried to cover her little-exposed body with the sofa cushion.

 

“Please answer or else I will call the police!”

 

Not budging, he keeps silents and it starts to anger her. Yesterday was a damn cat now is a damn stranger. What a bad luck.

 

“Alright, You picked police then” Seul Yi gets up to get her phone in her room when he finally opens his mouth and utters few words.

 

“I… I don’t know… what happened” he said, still looking down, fiddling the blanket in his hands.

 

Seul Yi rolled her eyes, “I will report you for barging into my house and..." her voices trailed before continued, "the attempt of ” when she remember he was on her bed. Where did he place his clothes again, It's nowhere in sight she thought to herself, stealing glances at her room.

 

Before she knowing, that guy already stand behind her.

 

“You won’t believe what I said” he stated, this time looking at her while holding tightly at her blanket that covering him from neck to toe to make sure he wouldn't make the same mistake as before because she seems terrific by that.

 

“Of course, I don’t” she replied sarcastically.

 

“I’m not a bad…” he said and paused, “Person”.

 

Seul Yi scoffed at his words, How thick-skinned this man, she thought.

 

“I swear!” He held out his hand which makes his blanket fallen to the floor. Seul Yi screamed and look away immediately.

 

A little lost he quickly grabbed back the blanket to himself. “I seriously will not harm you” he continued, try to reach her shoulder but Seul Yi quickly backed away.

 

Seul Yi refused to see him. “You can explain that to the police,” she said then press a number on her smartphone. That guy grabbed her phone away from her and this time he makes sure his blanket still on his body.

 

“Listen! This situation only you will believe me. Police will think I’m crazy” he said again, persuaded her. Seul Yi try to reach back her phone so he had to hold it up high.

 

“Yah! Give it back!”

 

He shook his head.

 

“Yah!”

 

He ran out of her room to the kitchen.

 

“Before I tell you everything. Can you cook me something? I’m so hungry. Oh! I want the noodle you ate two days ago. It seems delicious” he requested, while his eyes busy scanning her narrow kitchen. Seul Yi widened her eyes.

 

“How did you know what I ate two days ago?! Are you a stalker?!” Seul Yi walks backwards to try to stay away from him. That would make sense at how he ended up in her house, sleeping beside her, . He must be stalker ert! She feels a goosebumps all around her body.

 

“I was here” he innocently answered. Seul Yi jaw drops. What the hell did he saying? He might be dangerous, I should get out of this house. Slowly without making too absurd movement she walks away from him as far as possible towards her front door.

 

He rose his eyebrow. “Where are you going?” he has frowned on his face.

 

She turned away immediately to run to the door and hold the handle to open it but it was locked, suddenly she forgets where she placed her key as she began to searching for the spare key somewhere around.

 

“Miss, wait! Cook me the noodles first please” he begged, holding onto his stomach while standing still holding up a ramyum package in his hand, “You only gave me a little food last night”.

 

Seul Yi rose her eyebrow this time with fear and confusion on her face. “What are you talking about?! You weren't here last nigh---hah!!” She snapped her head at him before gasped loudly at a sudden thought that crossed her mind. She holds “No way!”

 

He tilted his head, “Yes?”

 

Seul Yi looks at him bewildered. No way! No way! No way in the hell! She thought as she shook her head.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter