A little backstory

My Son Get Attach With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “Yoongi, how long have we been friends?” Seokjin asks suddenly.

It’s already midnight but Seokjin and Yoongi were currently lying on the grass at the field near Seokjin’s school. Seokjin was lying beside Yoongi, using the male’s arm as a pillow for Seokjin’s head. They were usually like this, despite Seokjin being the eldest amongst the two, it seemed like Yoongi was always the pillow for Seokjin, as well as him always the one protecting Seokjin. To put it simple, Yoongi was his comfort place. He enjoyed being with Yoongi. 

Yoongi lets out a hum and seemed to be thinking about it for a bit.

“I don’t remember,” Yoongi answered simply, he wasn’t exactly in the mood to count or think to be precise.
“Why do you ask?” He questions as Seokjin stays quiet.

“It’s nothing,” Seokjin replied sadly, he was upset to be honest, however he didn’t show it as he snuggled onto Yoongi’s chest even more. That day was actually the anniversary of their friendship, however Yoongi seemed to have forgot about it completely, and there’s no way Seokjin will bring it up if the male didn’t even remember. He’s just tired to be the only one who reminds Yoongi about their anniversary. 

“How’s school going?” Yoongi asked suddenly, while playing with a strand of Seokjin’s hair. The older of the two sighed, he was tempted to punch Yoongi for asking that kind of question, can he please not even mention school right now. Letting another exasperated sigh, Seokjin answered with a simple, short okay. 

Yoongi felt something was different with the tone that Seokjin used. He sounded sad, but Yoongi didn’t want to mention or pry into it. 

“It’s great to hear that then,” Yoongi smiled before continuing.

“You know I’ve missed you so much since I’ve entered the other school.” He kisses the crown of Seokjin’s head, while the said male was pretty touched to hear that, Yoongi missed him and of course he’s always missed Yoongi, but thinking about it; Yoongi must be missing him in a different way, not exactly the way Seokjin does. At least that’s what he interprets. 

In the beginning of the New Year, Yoongi and Seokjin didn’t study in the same high school anymore mainly because of the fact that Yoongi got an offer from a science school, and since he was ambitious to be a doctor, he of course couldn’t let this chance go. Even though at first his heart felt heavy to leave Seokjin behind, the elder kept on insisting that he’s going to be okay and that he wants Yoongi to achieve what he truly wants, so as the elder reassured multiple times, Yoongi made the decision to accept. So whenever there’s a school break, Yoongi goes home and spends the holidays with Seokjin. 

Seokjin lets out a mumble against Yoongi’s chest, “I don’t miss you.”

“Hm, is that so?” Yoongi replied nonchalantly.

“Really, I’m not missing you one bit, Min Yoongi.” Seokjin replied, with an annoyed tone, but continues to nuzzle his face against Yoongi’s chest. The shorter of the two chuckles slightly. He knows Seokjin was annoyed with him, and to him the annoyed Seokjin was honestly the cutest, so he continues to tease and rile him up even more. 

“Says the one that calls me in the middle of the night while crying his heart out about how much he missed the great Min Yoongi.” Seokjin blushes at Yoongi’s reminder of those nights, he continues to feel his face heat up.

“I-I didn’t, and I don’t,” Seokjin lets out a stutter. Yoongi smirks, Seokjin still didn’t want to admit it, and he’s completely content with teasing him even more.

“Okay,” Yoongi continues, “Then, how about the time you kept on calling me, asking when I’ll come back home.”

Seokjin didn’t know his face could become even redder, he can also sense the smirk that lingered on Yoongi’s face even though he wasn’t really able to see it, he can practically hear it in his tone. With the thought of it, he wants to completely swipe the smirk from the latter’s face. Getting no response, Yoongi decides to tease Seokjin again, especially with the fact that he had tons of evidence to prove that Seokjin was lying and actually did miss him, a lot. 

“And says the one--,” Yoongi was about to start his round of teasing again, but he was pushed away and Seokjin got up from his residence on Yoongi’s chest, and instead hugged his knees while sitting on the grass; Irritation evidently shown on his face. Yoongi chuckles before sitting up next to Seokjin. 

“Fine, I missed you.” It was more of sassy reply; after all he was still irked with Yoongi.

“I thought so.” The said male replied in victory at Seokjin’s acceptance. Seokjin didn’t bother talking with Yoongi and continued to look away and ignore the younger. If he’s honest, he’s mad at Yoongi, really, really mad and what made him even angrier was the fact that Min Yoongi was dumb enough for not noticing that Seokjin was sulking the entire time. 

“Seokjin,” the shorter calls out while Seokjin continues to ignore him. Yoongi calls his name again but Seokjin, like the previous times, continued to ignore him. Letting out a frustrated sigh, Yoongi came close to Seokjin and wrapped his arm around the male. Apparently Seokjin was really mad at him, judging the way he struggled to be released from Yoongi’s embrace. 

He tried to push Yoongi away but the latter was much stronger than he thought, later on he finally stopped struggling but continued his silent treatment.

Yoongi whispers, “You know that I never really forgot about our anniversary, I will always remember it.” He continues while rubbing Seokjin’s back affectionately. 

Seokjin couldn’t believe it, “You’re lying.”

The shorter replied quickly, “No, I’m not.”

Seokjin wasn’t convinced at all.

“Hyung,” Yoongi calls out, “Look at me.”

Seokjin lets out a sigh before turning his face to Yoongi, he was waiting for him to say something but instead he was surprised with the presence of Yoongi’s lips against his. It was a chaste kiss but nevertheless, Seokjin thought about how soft Yoongi’s lips felt on his. Soon the male pulled away.

“Hyung,” Yoongi starts speaking under his breath, his eyes staring into Seokjin’s widened orbs, shock evident in his face.

“You know, I’ve been thinking of this frequently. I hope you would like to hear what it is.”

Seokjin nodded, encouraging Yoongi to continue.

“We’ve been friends since our childhood, and never once have I felt you were a burden to me.”
Seokjin cuts off with a hint of sass, “So are you trying to tell me that I’m a burden now? Unbelievable.” 

“No, that’s not my point.”

“Then what is it.” 

“If you let me finish my words first, then you would know,” Yoongi replied annoyed with all these interruptions, earning a sheepish smile from Seokjin. 

“I appreciate our friendship, you’re the best person I could ever have as a friend, and I’m glad I met you—,” Yoongi stops, and looks into the others eyes, trying to appreciate the beauty that’s displayed before him. He admits he really likes his eyes, it’s simply so beautiful.  Seokjin on the other hand was panicking a bit, after all Yoongi just stopped talking after the simple but scary word; but.

Yoongi continues, “I didn’t know this feeling, but it’s been bothering me for the past few years. I tried to ignore it but it continues to grow stronger. Then, as I started to find out and realize that I wanted to be with you.” The younger puts his hand up and caressed Seokjin’s cheek, while the latter leans into the touch and smiles softly. 

“Kim Seokjin,” He lets out a nervous breath, “Would you like to be my boyfriend?” He asks suddenly. Seokjin was shocked; this wasn’t exactly what he expected. He didn’t want to believe this, and the first thought was that it was a dream, but no this was real. Yoongi confessed to him. He’s happy, but he’s also realistic and it’s still pretty hard to believe. He tried to hide the fact that’s he’s actually really happy, Seokjin laughed loudly, trying to hide his emotions in case Yoongi was just playing a prank on him. 

“Are you kidding me? This isn’t funny at all Yoongi, please tell me this is a lie.” He lets out a laugh, it hurts to say this but at least he won’t be disappointed if Yoongi really did decide to play such a cruel prank. 

“I’m not.” Yoongi replied seriously, it made the older stop laughing, he stared back blankly. He tried to process his words, why was it so hard for him to believe it. Maybe deep down, he just couldn’t believe that his feelings were actually being returned. Once again, he’s surprised by the press of soft lips on his, he was shaken from his thoughts, and realized Yoongi was kissing him again. He was so stunned he couldn’t exactly move his lips, but once the shorter nibbled on his lower lip, he opens his mouth slightly and that was enough of an encouragement for Yoongi to settle his tongue into Seokjin’s mouth. The said male was lost, his mind was blank. What had just happened, what is happening now? He just, continued trying to convince himself that it was a dream, how can this happen? But then again, he felt those soft, soft lips on his and that tongue exploring his hot cavern, as well as Yoongi’s long slender finger rubbing the back of head, encouraging him to tilt it slightly to deepen the kiss. Seokjin was completely breathless, he couldn’t catch up with the kiss once it sped up, but it felt pleasant. After a few more minutes, they pulled away. 

Yoongi stared at Seokjin’s face, he looked so beautiful with his lips swollen, and breath hitched, his face red and his hair messy.

“I love you,” Yoongi finally confessed, his look, soft and fond. “Would you be my boyfriend?” 
Seokjin shook out of his stunned state, and processed it again, yes it’s not a dream, and it’s real. Yoongi was confessing to him and asking to be his boyfriend. There’s no way Seokjin will let this chance go, and without hesitation he answered, “Yes, of course!” 

He let out excitedly before throwing himself on Yoongi to hug the latter, finally his feelings were returned. 

***

“Wait, are you trying to tell me that they were actually a couple back then in high school?” Jungkook asked Namjoon, once the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter