First Night

My Son Get Attach With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin stares at the wedding suit that hang neatly in his closet. He ran his hand on it with a deep sigh escape from his lips. Today is the day. Its the day that he will officially belong to someone and no one will call him with Mr. Kim anymore after this. They surely will call him Mr. Jeon since soon he will belong to Jeon Jungkook. Just thinking about it again made his heart clench. He never thought that this will happen. Sure, he had dream to get married but it should be years ago, with someone he loves and that someone was Min Yoongi. But things changed. He’s not meant to be with Yoongi.

He wants to cry. He, himself wasn’t sure if he wants this marriage. Seokjin never had any feeling towards Jungkook and to get married to the latter never crossed in his mind. Of course, this marriage was out of love, but still Seokjin had this weird feeling that made him anxious. He wasn’t sure what’s that feeling but surely it made him scared.

“Hyung, are you ready?” A familiar voice asks, making Seokjin flinched slightly. “Hyung, why you didn’t get ready yet?” Hoseok asks, surprised. He walks into the room and stood beside Seokjin who still staring at the suit blankly. “Are you okay, hyung?” Hoseok asks worriedly when he notices Seokjin’s expression.

“I’m not sure Hoseok. I’m scared.” Seokjin confessed, voice above a whisper.

Hoseok bits his lip. He felt sorry for Seokjin. Of course he understand what Seokjin felt. Its not easy for Seokjin to take it. He once thought that maybe he can convince Jungkook about this thing even though he knows Jin won’t allow it. But who cares when Seokjin’s happiness is his number one priority. He’s so sure that Seokjin isn’t happy with the wedding, so, he thought maybe the right things to do was talking with Jungkook. Who knows that Jungkook might consider it. However, when he thought again maybe this was the best decision for Seokjin. He also had this feeling maybe at the end this marriage will worth it.

“Do you need some time? I can ask to start the ceremony a bit late.” Hoseok asks, patting Seokjin’s shoulder in a comforting manner.

Seokjin didn’t answer. He looks down, thinking. And Hoseok was willing to wait. If Seokjin decide to run away, he’s willing to help as long as it make Seokjin happy.

Taking a deep breath, Seokjin took the suit and brought it close to his chest. He turns around and look at Hoseok with a small smile.

“I never thought that I will be marrying to that brat.” Seokjin chuckles. Hoseok only smiled, a bitter one because he knows how fake Seokjin was that moment. He knows Seokjin didn’t want this.

“Right.” Hoseok replies. He then caressed Seokjin’s face carefully as if he will break anytime soon.

“I should get ready by now.” Seokjin said and walked into the bathroom to change into his wedding suit.

Hoseok stares at Seokjin until his figure disappear into the bathroom. With a deep sighed, he walks out from the room, leaving Seokjin to get ready for his wedding.

**** 

The day went smoothly. Many guests come to their wedding and mostly its the Jeon’s relatives and their company clients. Along the ceremony, Seokjin kept his smile on his face, greeting and talking to the guests and even to Jungkook’s relatives.

“Thank you.” Both Seokjin and Jungkook said to the guests who was about to leave the ceremony.

“Aigoo, both of you are so cute. I wish for this wedding to long last.” A middle age woman said to them.

“Thank you auntie.” Jungkook said before hugging the woma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter