Beg

My Son Get Attach With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin didn't come back to the office after he met Jungkook at the kindergarten. He didn't have a courage to face the latter. Yes, he needs to explain thing but he just can't do that.

He just straight to the home and cook something for both he and Taehyung. He just cook simple dishes for lunch as he didn't have any mood to do anything. Well at least his son still ate what he cook.

"Daddy, Jimin's uncle is sooo nice." Taehyung said with his mouth full with food. Seokjin almost choked on his food once he heard the words that slipped out from Taehyung's mouth. "He buy me ice-cream." He added and Seokjin only nodded. He didn't reply anything and only listen to whatever his son babble from what had happened at the kindergarten till about Jimin's uncle, about he's so nice, here and that and Seokjin just wanted to shut his son's mouth, stopping him from talking more about Jungkook but how can he did that to his lovely son right? Taehyung didn't know anything. "Daddy." Taehyung called out, snapping him out from his thought.

"Yes baby?" Seokjin asked, smiling.

"Why are you so quiet?" Taehyung asked. He's on the verge of crying when he notice that his daddy didn't react to his story. Seokjin suddenly felt guilty. He tried to find the right words to convince his son. His son is so smart for a four years old kid.

"Its because I love to hear you speak baby." Seokjin said while pinching Taehyung's fluffly cheek. Taehyung giggles when his daddy doing it. Seokjin released a relieved sighed once he saw that Taehyung already giggling. Glad that the kid didn't cry just because he didn't react to his story. To be honest, Seokjin can't bear to see his baby boy crying. He's too precious for him.

They continue eating and Taehyung continue to speak with his mouth full with food. Several time Seokjin said to him to not speak when he's eating but ohh well that kid didn't want to listen to him. Seokjin only shook his head to his son stubborness.

Then, out of sudden, there's a knock on the front door. Seokjin frowned, thinking who was that.

"Finish your food. Daddy will come back later." Seokjin said before getting up from his seat to the front door. He opened the door and saw with orange haired guy. It was Hoseok. Hoseok put his shoes off before inviting himself into the house.

"Yahh Yahh!" Seokjin yelled when Hoseok made his way into the house and straight to the kitchen. Seokjin shook his head, then close the door.

"Uncle!" He heard Taehyung squealed. When he steps into the kitchen, he saw Hoseok was holding Taehyung in his arm while kissing the kid's cheek several time.

Later, Hoseok took his seat at the kitchen counter while his eyes staring at the food in front of him. Without asking, Seokjin already handed the plate to Hoseok and he took it with a wide smile on his face.

"Why you didn't call me when you had found Taetae?" Hoseok asked. "When I arrived at the kindergarten, no one was there. You know, you make me worried." Hoseok sulks but still he shoved the food in his mouth.

Actually, he didn't eat anything yet. He didn't order anything as he was waiting for Seokjin for about 30 minutes before decided to call the blond. But then, when he reminds Seokjin about Taehyung and when he heard that Seokjin said panickly that he forgot about the kid, he's admit that he's also freaked out. But he didn't want to show it because he didn't want Seokjin to panick but instead he tried to comfort Seokjin that nothing will happen to Taehyung. When he ended the call, he didn't bother to order anything and waited patiently for Seokjin to call him again after fetching Taehyung. He felt relieved when Seokjin calls him back but he didn't expect to hear "someone took him" coming out from his friend's mouth. He was panick but tried to convince Seokjin that they will find Taehyung together. Turns out when he arrived there, no one was there. He calls Seokjin but the latter didn't pick up. So, he decides to call his office that he won't come back after lunch because he had an emergency. After that, he drove off to Seokjin's apartment.

"I'm sorry. I forgot." Seokjin whispered while eating his food.

Hoseok stops from chewing his food and put down the chopstick. He saw Seokjin's body tense. He could feel that something was not right.

"What happened hyung?" Hoseok asked concernly.

"Nothing." Seokjin lied. Hoseok didn't convince with it. He knew Seokjin very well. Its not like he just knew Seokjin yesterday. He already knew Seokjin from they were kid but still the older male still wanted to lie to him.

"Bull." Hoseok cursed.

"Taetae, go watch the cartoon." Seokjin said. Taehyung only nodded. Seokjin reached out for Taehyung and brought him to the sink to wash his mouth and hand. Then, he let Taehyung go to the living room.

Seokjin sat in front of Hoseok. He looks at Hoseok who was waiting patiently for him to spill out everything. He sighed. He really can't lie his friend.

"He knew about Taehyung." Seokjin starts.

"Who?" Hoseok asked.

"Jungkook." He breathed out.

"W-wha... How?" Hoseok starts to panick.

"He's Jimin's uncle. Jimin is Taehyung's friend." Seokjin said. "When I said someone took him, its actually him." And Seokjin starts to explain everything. Hoseok listen to it attentively.

"So, did you explain everything to him?"

Seokjin shook his head. Hoseok rubbed his face in frustration. Seriously, till when Seokjin had to endure the torture? Hoseok thought.

Hoseok knew who's Jungkook. They were studied in the same high school back then. Everyone in the school knew who was Jungkook, the most handsome and rich guy. However, he's so snobbish. He had a lot of secret admire but Jungkook didn't give a to any of them. Seokjin and Hoseok never pay attention about that guy but one day everything had changed. Hoseok still remembered that day.

~FLASHBACK~

It was recess time. Seokjin and Hoseok were on their way to the cafeteria when someone suddenly grabbed Seokjin by his wrist and took him to the rooftop. Hoseok stares in horror when his friend was dragged by a student name Kim Namjoon. Hoseok tried to help his friend but he was shoved by Namjoon. That guy was really strong, Hoseok thought.

"Let go of me." Seokjin yelled while trying to wriggle his hand out from Namjoon's grip. Unfortunately, Namjoon was beyond strong and he failed to escape. When they were on the rooftop, Namjoon shoved him on the ground. Seokjin groaned in pain when his hit the hard floor.

"What do you want from me?" Seokjin yelled.

"So, you are Kim Seokjin?" A cold voice send shiver down his spine. Seokjin look up and met with Jeon Jungkook's dark orbs.

"Yes I am." Seokjin said harshly. He got up and brushed off the dirt on his slack.

"You know I had rejected a lot of people who's trying to be my girlfriend or boyfriend." He starts.

"Who didn't know about it?" Seokjin asked sarcastically.

"How dare you speak rudely to him." Namjoon hissed and he was about to hit Seokjin but Jungkook stops him and asked him to leave.

"Seokjin-hyung." Seokjin turned his head and he saw Hoseok was at the door but Namjoon dragged him away from the rooftop. Seokjin could hear that Hoseok was yelling at Namjoon.

"So, if you know about it, then why you still eager to do that?" Jungkook asked. Seokjin crossed his arm over his chest and stares at Jungkook. What was he talking about? Seokjin questioning himself.

"Do what?" Seokjin asked confusely.

"Huh, now you are acting like you didn't even send that love letter to me." Jungkook said annoyingly.

"Love letter? Me? You? Wow!" Seokjin asked in disbelief. "Excuse me, why should I give that love letter to you? Do you think that I'm in love with you? Hell no." He mocks.

Jungkook widened his eyes. He's so shocked to know that Seokjin didn't head over heels towards him. Not that he expect for Seokjin to be one of his secret admire, he just shocked that there's someone that didn't admire him. Says who didn't in love with this devilish handsome guy? He guess every students in that school were head over heels at him eventhough they knew how rude this boy can be. Or maybe there's some that hates him but never he heard someone who's dare to say like what Seokjin just said.

"For your information, I don't give a if you have many secret admires and I never tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter