The beginning of misunderstood

mine

Chaeyoung pov

When i walk after i finish my club activity,  suddenly my phone ringing *ringgg...*

"hallo, chaeyoungie"
"hallo sana unnie, what's up?"
"ahh, nothing, do you by any chance free now?"
"yeah i'm,  i'm on the way to dorm i just finish my club activity, why?"
"ahh i want to ask you to go out, but that's ok you just finish your activity and you must be tired, so just go to your dorm and rest well changie"
"gwenchana unnie I'm not tired beside i bored so let's go out, i will change my clothes first and i will come to your dorm"
"gumawoo changie, arasoo i will wait for you, byee"
"ok, byee"
*biiib...*

 I rush to my empty dorm *maybe dahyunie and tzuyu still have school activity* and change my clothes cause i don't want to make sana unnie wait and smell my sweat school uniform. I use my plain grey t-shirts, black hoodie and sweat pants, then i go to sana unnie room and knock the door, she open the door by the first knock, she must be waiting for me. She look really beautiful with her normal clothes with fish tail hair style.

"haii..." she said awkwardly and am i see sana unnie blushing? 
"haii, let's go, where do you want to go?"
"eumm...what about the usual?"
"ok, it's been a long time too since we go there"
"arasoo gaja" 

After a few minute we arrived at our favorite ramen shop, we sit in the usual table , sana unnie sat beside me and we order some ramen and sushi.

Sana unnie was Japanese and i remember it's been a long time since she come back to japan and meet her family, when she eat ramen and sushi she must be remember about them *she must be have a home sick* she have that gloomy face.

"sana unnie gwencana?"
"emm, i just feel home sick"
"gwencana unnie-aa, I'm here ok" 

i don't know what's wrong with me but i feel like i want to comfort her as i pulling her head to my shoulder and i put my hand to her shoulder and tapping it to comfort her. Then she close her eye and leaning on my shoulder. 

__________________________________________________
What will happen next? Thanks for reading and subscribing hope you like and enjoy it:)