Chapter 2

Delinquent's Secret

It was the band-aid patch on his cheek that made him the talk of today. He walked through the school gate but was stopped by someone holding a clipboard. "Good morning, it seems that your school uniform is not properly worn and there are injuries on your face. Please state your name."

He looked up to see the student president smiling at him. Namjoon rolled his eyes and walked passed the president, this made the students nervous. Again, the president stopped the blonde boy, "Please give me your name. I'll let you off with the injuries."

"How about you go snitch somebody else," Namjoon said annoyed and lightly shoved the president.

"Second-year, Kim Namjoon," the president said teasingly " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry. Please understand it's my duty."

Namjoon glared at him and gave him the middle finger. He turned around and muttered, "If you knew my name, why ask for it."

During lunchtime, the library is always full of students. Luckily only Namjoon knows of a place that he could achieve his peace. Behind the school, there is a big tree covered with bushes, it was his little hideout when he wants to be alone. Not many people go behind the school so this was his hangout, plus the hideout had some leg space so he could spread his legs and enjoy a small nap until the class bell ringed.

Afterschool he didn't go to the library instead he want home. Because of his parents not being home, he didn't have to worry about going out. Lately, he's been going out exploring the nightlife. He wanted to walk around the nightclub distract and try new things. It doesn't look like Namjoon doesn't have a sense of fashion but he actually could be called a fashionista. He dressed his best to blend in with those on the streets, he looked at himself with satisfaction and went out the door.

The nightlife in the city was surely an experience Namjoon could never explain. The streets were filled with different people and lights. He explored the food stalls and took pictures of signs and events. He was living the life, there was something he wanted to do. He walked to a bar, he was so nervous he wanted to try drinking his first alcoholic drink.

*I don't condone underage drinking, stay in school kids*

He sat down and told the waiter, "One Manhatten."

He looked around and saw a variety of people ranging from what seem like college students to older. The bartender put down the glass and Namjoon thanked the bartender. Before he could take a sip of his drink, someone pulled a seat next to him. He looked at the person, it was a man who seemed to be a tad buzzed, "Hey man, I don't see someone like you around."

Namjoon took a sip it was sweet at first but left a burning taste afterward, "Thought I would try a new bar", he lied.

The man laughed, Namjoon's nervousness settled down. This time Namjoon took one gulp of his drink. They started a little conversation and drank some more. The man wasn't considered a one of a kind handsome but he was handsome. Namjoon felt the alcohol kicking in, he was trying to keep the conversation going. The man-made a suggestion, "How about we go somewhere else" and caressed Namjoon's hand. Namjoon didn't feel good about the suggestion and excused himself. He walked to the bathroom and splashed some cold water before exiting the bathroom and paid for his drinks. 

As he walked out of the bar, the man stopped him, "Hey, you can't go home right now. How about you stay with me?"

Namjoon raised his eyebrow and said slurring his words, "Look, I don't want to go home with you. So just leave me alone" and pushed the man.

He started walking back to where it started to look familiar. But Namjoon felt someone was following him, he turned around to meet the man at the bar again. 

"I like the playing hard-to-get," the man said pulling Namjoon closer to him, almost to a tight hug.

Because of alcohol, Namjoon's strength was overpowered. The man lifted Namjoon's head and leaned in for a kiss. Namjoon was mortified of what was happening, he felt the man's tongue in his mouth, his first kiss was stolen by a creep. The kiss made him sober enough to punch the guy. 

"Ow, what the hell?"

Namjoon pushed the guy and made a run for it. He looked back to see if the guy was following him, luckily he wasn't. He made it back home, he washed away what happened and went to sleep.