Valentine Special

Delinquent's Secret

*Short Chapter. This is base on where Namjoon and Seokjin are dating.*

 

"So, tomorrow is Valentine's Day" said Seokjin laying his head onto Namjoon's lap. 

"So what" Namjoon said.

They were together in Namjoon's secret spot (Referred in Chapter 8). Seokjin was starring at Namjoon, who was reading a book. Seokjin was hinting Namjoon for something tomorrow. Seokjin hopelessly sighed and soon fell asleep.

Namjoon was just reading his book. He was questioning himself, why Seokjin brought Valentines up. Did he want chocolate? Did he want Namjoon to make him some delicious chocolate? With these thoughts, Namjoon felt embarrassed and shook his head to get those thoughts out of his mind. 

This bell ringed, Namjoon nudged Seokjin to wake up.

"Hey, wake up. Lunch is over" he said.

He felt two hands push his head to Seokjin's face. He felt a warm pair of lips on his. He quickly pulled out and covered his lips. Seokjin was laughing at the sight. 

"Red as a tomato" Seokjin laughed.

 

Namjoon took off his backpack and went on his phone. It seems, he was researching for chocolate recipes. He looked at it for awhile and tossed his phone to his side hopelessly. "I can't make chocolate. This is only for girls" he said trying to find an excuse to not cook. 

But he spoke to soon, he went out and bought ingredients for chocolates. He made the first batch, it was hard like a rock. The second batch was cooked perfect but tasted like crap. Lastly the third batch, was just too sweet. Namjoon gave up, he can't make chocolate for his lover. He hopelessly cleaned his messy kitchen and hit the snooze button.

 

Today is Valentines' Day. Namjoon felt stupid, he went to school pretty early. He had texted Seokjin to meet him in their secret area. He made sure everything was placed right. He told a deep breath, his heart was pretty loud when he heard the bushes rustling. He saw a head pop out, it was Seokjin.

"It's weird for you to tell me to meet you here early in the morning."

Before Seokjin could left up his head, Namjoon pulled out a banquet of red roses and a box of store-bought chocolate. "Happy Valentines' Day".

Seokjin was astonished. So astonished that Seokjin took the banquet of roses out of his hand and gently smiled. Namjoon didn't want to look at Seokjin, because if he would, Seokjin would see him blushing. 

Namjoon felt a warm embrace. He looked at Seokjin who smiling, "Thank you. I feel loved."

Seokjin opened the the chocolate box and popped a chocolate in his mouth "So, you didn't make any chocolate for me?"

Namjoon intently blushed, he didn't want to admit his tried to make some "No, I didn't have time to make some."

Seokjin laughed and pulled Namjoon for a kiss.

"I love you."

"Me too."

 

Namjoon was in his living room watching television, he heard his doorbell. It was unusual to heard his doorbell. He opened the door to revealed a delivery person hold a large banquet of flowers with a large teddy bear holding a heart. "Package delivery for Kim Namjoon."

"That's me" he said.

 The delivery man gave him his package. Namjoon looked at the card that was attached to the bear.

'Love You From The Bottom Of My Heart! Happy Valentines - Kim Seokjin'

Namjoon hugged the giant teddy bear to hide his red face.


Are you dialing?

Because I swear that is calling me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

 Happy Valentines! 

Hope You Are Spending Your Time With Your Love!!