Chapter 1

Delinquent's Secret

Kim Namjoon didn't bother to button-up his shirt all the way, his tie always hanging loosely. His hair was a platinum blonde comb-over which made him scary looking. His black studs on his ears were hidden because of his earphones, you could say that he is a true delinquent. 

"Look it's the 'King of Destruction', better watch out."

"Stop being sarcastic, he'll hear you."

Most students in the school are frightened of him, but those who are not could say he gives a bad vibe. If you interview every student, they would tell different rumors about him ranging from sleeping with older women to killing some school rivals. He is surely a delinquent.

"Shut the hell up" he muttered.

Besides having a bad reputation, he's book smart. He's placed in the top five in most exams, it makes him less scary than he looks. Being a second-year means that graduation is slowly making its way, he haves to make sure his academic reputation is perfect to get to a good university. It was weird to see Namjoon writing notes and listening to the teachers. His classmates still get shocked when Namjoon gets the correct answers that some think he's a moe gap. His favorite thing to do after school is going to the library and read some books. He said his greeting to the librarian and picked a random book off the shelf. He walked to his favorite seat, a table next to a window that viewed the front of the school.  

Time has passed, he thought that he didn't want the day to be over. But then his thoughts were interrupted, the table across was being loud. He looked up from his book and saw two girls hovering over a tall figure. He sighed and tried to continue to read his book.

"Student president, let's go to the cafe that just opened. I heard that their cakes are delicious" said one of the girls.

Another argued, "But the president said that he was going to help me set up some club activities with me today."

"Ladies, I'm sorry that I have to decline both of you. I'm too busy with student council" intervened the president.

The girls whined and begged the president to come with them. This caused Namjoon to be angry he slammed his book on the table so loud that the girls yelped and everyone looked at him. "This is a ing library if you want to chit chat do it somewhere else."

"I apologize for our behavior. We'll leave shortly," the president said. And next, you know, they were gone.

The school was closing now, and Namjoon left.

He liked walking home, it was quiet and the only thing you could hear was the wind and passing cars, it was peaceful. But the peace was ruined by three mean-looking guys.

"Hey, Namjoon! Remember us, this time we will get you." yelled one of the guys.

Namjoon stopped in his track, "I thought I told you to never show your face."

The three guys ran up to Namjoon and starting attacking him, but Namjoon was too fast for them. They exchanged punches and kicks, to the point where Namjoon's shirt had a small spot of either his blood or theirs. The fight ended when Namjoon gave the last punch to the guy " off!"

He was lucky his parents weren't home, must be gone for a 'couple trip' His parents are rarely home, they're rather working or going to trip just the two of them. His mother is a nurse that works on the weekdays while his father was a journalist that travels around Korea. The only time off they have is for their trips or spending time with him. He ate some leftover food that his mom made, took a shower, bandage his bruises and cuts, and did his homework afterward. It was getting close to his curfew, so he closed the light and laid in his bed. The room was only illuminated by his phone, he had his earphone in. One hand holding his phone, while the other was roaming under his pants. 

He was breathing heavily as his eyes were focusing on his phone. He was huffing and puffing and suddenly he shivered, he took off his earphones and wiped his ashamed away with a tissue. The video was still playing, showing two men. "I hate myself."