Ch. 2

Short Time With You (Hiatus)

Your POV

Waking up I looked to the left of me and saw Yeri still asleep. I slowly stood up and went into the bathroom to do my daily routine. I changed into a pair of black jeans, a white t-shirt and a pair of red converse. I headed to the kitchen to make us something to eat. I wasn't sure what she'd like to eat so I played it safe and went with eggs, bacon and toast with the option of juice or coffee. As I prepared the table with our food I heard a faint

"Good Morning" from behind me.

I turned my head and saw Yeri smiling nervously at me. Why does she look so uncomfortable?

"Good morning, do you want coffee or juice?" I asked smiling at her to give her some assurance.

"Juice is fine with me." she answered still in the same spot causing me to chuckle.

She's so nervous it's kind of adorable. "Come and sit down I won't bite" I chuckled a bit. She finally came and sat down in front of a plate.

"Do you want apple or orange juice?" I asked looking inside my fridge.

"A-apple juice please." she stutterd out.

I smiled and poured her a cup of juice and placed it infront of her.

"Thank you" she said before eating her eggs.

I sat down next to her and began to devour my food. Bacon to me is life. We ate in silence but it didn't feel awkward but calming. When we were done eating we did the dishes together beacuse she insisted that she wanted to help me.

"After this you should go get dressed so I can take you back to the hotel. Your family must be really worried about your dissappearance." I said washing the last plate.

I saw her body tense up and she answered "Yeah their probably loosing their minds right now."

I waited for her to change into her freshly washed clothes so I could take her back. "I'm ready" she said walking over to me.

She handed me the pajamas I lent her last night and I shook my head.

"You can keep them." I said giving them to her.

"But-" I cut her off.

"Keep them as a rememberance of me" I said cheesily sending myself into a fit of laughter.

Yeri didn't laugh at my chessiness instead a pink hue rose on her cheeks. 

"I'm serious though, Keep them." I stated giving her a reassuring smile.

She nodded her head still hiding the pink hue painted on her cheeks. I opened the door making Yeri exit the door first as I followed behind locking the door behind me. We headed to my car and got inside, clicking our seatbelts to be safe.

"Do you remember the name or address of the hotel your staying at?" I asked pulling out my phone ready to google map it. 

"I think it's something seasons hotel?" she answered struggling to recal the name.

"You mean The Four Seasons?" I asked trying to jog her memeory.

"Yeah, that sounds about right." Yeri agreed with a clap of realization. With that I started up the car and headed down I-10.

We pulled up to the entrance and saw a huge crowd outside the building.

"What's with the huge crowd? Maybe someone famous is staying here." I said thinking out loud.

"Unnie can you take me in around the side. I don't really like crowds."Yeri asked.

I noticed her voice is a little shaky, she must really dislike crowded places. I nodded my head and drove to the side of the hotel and parked.

"Thank you so much for taking care of me unnie" Yeri said with a big smile.

"I'll walk you inside atleast." I said returning her smile.

We got out of the car and walked inside of the building. I walked her to the elevator. She turned around on her heels with a smile playing of her lips.

"Unnie, can I see your phone?" she asked.

I nodded my head and handed it to her. I watched as Yeri typed away on the screen and gave it back to me. The elevator finally reached the 1st floor making a 'ding' sonud as the doors opened.

"Bye, Amy unnie. Thank you so much for caring for me." Yeri said looking up shyly from the ground.

I smiled widely at her and told her "Take care and don't wonder around at night anymore."

Yeri waved at me as the doors closed untill I couldn't see her figure anymore. I dug my hands into my pockets and began to head back to my car. When I got inside I heard my phone chime. I saw a text message that read:

From: Yerim-ah ^^

Have a great rest of your day unnie. Fighting!~ ^^

I smiled at the cute message and started up the car and drove to the cafe to open up shop.

 

Yeri's POV

I opened up the door and was immediately bombarded with questions about where I've been.

"Where have you been? We were worried sick about you!" Irene unnie said hugging me tightly.

"I'm sorry to have worried you." I said genuinly. "How'd you get back here?" Joy asked pinching my cheeks.

"I met a nice unnie that took care of me and dropped me back here." I said remember Amanda's kindness.

I still don't know her actual age. I wonder if she made it back safely since she still hasn't replied to my text.

"Why do you look sad? Did she do something to you?" Wendy questioned examining my face.

Yeah she did something alright, she making me feel weird.

"No unnie she was nothing but kind to me." I answered looking at my phone again.

"So what's the schedule for today?" I asked Irene unnie.

"We have a photo shoot that's all for today, Tomarrow is K-Con after that we have the next 3 days to relax before going back home." The mangager said out of nowhere making me jump.

Where'd she pop out from?

"I'm glad you made it back safely but please don't run off like that again. You gave me a heart attck." she stated warmly.

"Sorry unnie" I apologized.

I heard my phone chime and I immediately looked at it. Finally a message. I opened it and saw it was just a text form Jeongyeon unnie. I locked my phone and tossed it in the couch. Why isn't she replying?

"Yeri-ah, go get ready so we can head to our schedule." Irene unnie said heading into a room.

I put on a pair of black jeans, a white shirt and a pair of grey converse. Looks good to me.

"I'm ready." I said while putting my hair up in a pony tail.

I grabbed my phone and we left our room. We got into the black SUV that manager unnie pulled up in. I sat in the back next to Joy unnie while the rest of them piled into the vehicle. I buckled my seatbealt and turned my head to look out the window watching the scenery outside.

"Yerim-ah, you look depressed. Are you okay?" Wendy unnie asked concerned.

"I'm fine just a bit tired. Don't worry unnie." I answered as I closed my eyes.

*****

"Yeri-ah, wake up were here." I heard Joy unnie say as she shook my body awake.

I jerked up quickly and looked around wondering where I was. This isn't the car.

"Seulgi carried you inside the studio and laid you down on the couch, since we arrived early." Irene unnie piped up making me look up and noctice I was using her as a pillow.

"Thank you, I really need that nap." I said sitting up and stretching.

"Yeri-ssi, are you ready for the shoot?" a staff member asked.

"Yes, I'm well rested now." I laughed and stood up from the couch.

She took me to the stylist to get my clothes to change into. I put on the clothes sylist unnie gave me and went to sit down in the make up chair. 

"Okay, ready Yeri-ssi?" The photograpgher asked me as I walked over to the set.

I nodded my head walking infront of the him.

"Okay, let's start!" he shouted ethusiastically making everyone turn their attention to the set.

Yeri's Photoshoot

I waited until it was my turn again. I looked at my phone wondering if unnie texted me yet. Still no. What's that unnie doing?

"Tired? Want some chips?" Seulgi unnie offered.

"No, I'm okay. I kinda want some real food, unnie." I answered still looking at my phone.

"Waiting on someone to text you?" she asked plopping down next to me.

I nodded my head and sighed. Should I text her again? I put my phone down on the table and dug into Seulgi unnie's chips. Food should help me feel a little better. Why do I care so much if she replies back to me? Ahh! I don't know, I just wish she'd reply.

"Yeri-ah, you're up. These are the last solo photos for you," manager unnie called me.

I changed clothes and went to a different set.

I crashed onto the couch exhausted and hungry since we've been at this for 6 hours. Finally we're done.

"Great job girls, we got some really great shots today." The photogragher complimented and then disappeared through the door. 

"Unnie, we're starving! Can we go out to eat?" The unnies whined to our manager like children.

I gotta admit I'm starving too. I think my stomach is touching my back. It's an exaggeration but that's how I honestly feel right now. I changed back into the clothes I had on earlier and waited on the rest of them to finish changing. I sat down in the couch waiting. I looked around searching for my phone to see if Amy unnie texted me back. Unlocking my phone I saw that I had a notification. It's probably Jeongyeon unnie. I clicked on my messages to see what she said. My heart flew out of my chest when I saw who had sent the message.

From: Saviour Unnie ~.~

I hope you found your room safely. Stay out of trouble unless you want to be rescued again^^

She replied! Why'd you make me wait so long for a message? I'm guessing the unnies saw the huge grin on my face cause the stared at me like I grew an extra head. I ignored their weird stares and followed manager unnie to the car and got in.

"I google mapped a place to eat that had at least a 4 star rating. I checked out the menu for this cafe/resturant, and it looks good." Wendy unnie said getting in the car.

"Let me see?" manager unnie asked.

"It's a little out of the way of our hotel but the food looks so good. Please unnie" Wendy unnie and Joy unnie begged.

Manager unnie typed the location into the GPS and started the car. Let me reply to unnie's message.

Me: Unnie, that's a super cringey message. How do I even respond to that kekeke 

Savior Unnie: LOL but you replied so it's ok

Me: I had to think of what to say though and it didn't take me practically all day to respond -.-

Saviour Unnie: Yeri-ah you sound a little upset

Me: I'm not. You just took so long to reply that I thought you died or something >.>

Saviour Unnie: So you were worried about me, so cute kekeke. I'm fine, I've just been busy at the resturant since 2 of my employees called in sick

Me: I'm not cute those are child play compliments, unnie >.<

Saviour Unnie: But you're adorable like my little sister

I don't wan't to be cute like your little sister. I want you to say I'm pretty. Woah Yerim-ah what are you thinking?! You just met this person, don't get pulled in so quick. She's doing something to my head.

Me: Stop teasing me or I'll ignore you crazy unnie :P

Saviour Unnie: You're not gonna ignore this unnie my cute dongsaeng

I'm not replying to your teasing. We finally pulled up to the resturant and the scenery looked really familiar. We got out of the car and walked inside to the front desk. There wasn't anyone there so our manager called for someone. I stared at my phone thinking if I should answer her last text to show that I'm serious.

"Sorry about that, Welcome to Ten 11 Lounge." I heard a familiar voice chirp making me look up from my phone.

My head followed the voice and I saw Amanda with a smile playing on her lips. She seems to have noticed me since her calm eyes turned into playful ones but she looked back at manager unnie.

"Can we have a table for 6, please?" manager unnie asked.

"Yes, right this way," Amy unnie said grabbing 6 menus and walked towards a table in the middle.

We sat down in our chairs as she handed us our menus.

"So what can I start you lovely ladies off with?" she asked taking out a note pad out of her pocket.

She was dressed similarly to how she was dressed the night she saved me.

 

We told her our drinks as she wrote them down.

"I'll be right back with your drinks." she said and left our table not before flashing a charming smile.

I think my heart just fluttered.

"She's really pretty and she's so curvy. I like it." I heard Wendy unnie say outloud making us look at her.

"Don't stare at me like that! Joohyun unnie, I saw you staring at her as she walked away." she stated.

"It looks soft so naturally I had to stare," Irene unnie defended herself.

I laughed at them as Amy unnie came back with our drinks. She placed everyones drink infront of them remembering who ordered which.

"Ready to order?" she asked with a smile.

As I was about to speak a tall guy ran up to her and whispered something in her ear.

"I'm really sorry, please excuse me there's a situation in the kitchen. I'll have Sean take your orders." she said apologetically and left us with the tall guy.

I watched as she ran into the kitchen vanishing from my sight.

"Yeri-ah, what do you want to eat?" Joy unnie asked pulling me out of my trance.

"I'll have the shrimp pilaf with green beans on the side please." I said to the waiter.

"I'll bring those out to you when it's ready," he said and left.

"So the pretty unnie isn't coming back out," Wendy whined slightly.

I laughed at her statement then she pinched my cheeks for teasing her. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out to see what the notification was.

Saviour Unnie: I see you couldn't stay away from me for long kekeke. I notice you have on make up, it looks good on you :P

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks at the compliment and her teasing. What is this unnie doing to me.

 

How do you guys like the story so far? Please comment and subscribe for more. ^^