Sunbae!

Dear Noona, I Love You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Star Holdings

"Noona!" Myungsoo walks into Jihyo's office with a wide smile plastered on his face as usual.

"How many times should I remind you? Call me sunbae,please be formal." Jihyo sighed.

"Hehe mianhe sunbae-nim.I bring something for you!"

"Just put on my table." Jihyo said without looking at him.She's to busy typing on her laptop.

"Noona- I mean sunbae-nim, don't you want to look what I brought for you?" Myungsoo stares at Jihyo. She's so pretty.

"I'll check it out later." Jihyo replied lazily.

"I should go now.Take care noona." Myungsoo bowed and exit Jihyo's office.

Honestly, he doesn't care about Jihyo's attitude towards him.People might consider it rude but he found it attractive.That's why he fell for Jihyo.

Their parents are friends so they met at a family dinner at Myungsoo's parent house.Then they realize that they work at the same company.

Since then, Myungsoo had glued himself to Jihyo.

Jihyo opens the paper bag that Myungsoo brought for her.

There was a sandwich and her favourite drink, Ice Americano.There was also a note 'Eat well noona :) or I'll be :( '.

Jihyo smiled at the note.

Then she shooked her head. "No no no he's too young for me. He's just 23 and I'm 28."

~you can call me monster~

Yup she's an exo-L.

She look at her phone. Its Minseok (Xiumin)her fiance.

And there's another reason why she can't fall for myungsoo.She alre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter