iii. First Day High and Meeting Hyeyeon

Highschool Prank [Hiatus]

{ I think you will be confused. So I'll explain it to you. Eunice, her parents and Sungyeollie's conversation are all in English. If she'll speak Korean with Sungyeollie or her parents it will be written in Korean. While if she's with Hyeyeon, TeenTop and 4minute, all English language will be in BOLD. }

--------6AM; Eunice’s house----------

                    Eunice looked at her alarm and it was only 6:00 AM. “Aiishh! I don't feel like going to school!” she said while she stepped out of her bed. She put her glasses on and walked downstairs towards the kitchen. Till her surprise Sungyeollie was already there. “Yah, What are you doing here?” She asked him. “What? I can't even go here??” “Well... You know what I mean, why are you already here?” Shesaid to him. “Because today is my best friend’s first school day!” Eunice sat at the table and eatsthe food. “Wow! My best friend is excited than me.” said she sarcastically.He looked at Eunice. “Why you’re not excited?” Eunice let a sigh. “Aniyo. Just… I’m just lazy.”

 

When she was done with her food she walked upstairs and wanted to take a shower. She put the shower on and started showering. When she was done she put a towel on her body and walked outside. She walked towards her wardrobe and started to search for her uniform. “Ah found it!” she put it on and looked in the mirror. She did her hair in a ponytail. And a little bit of eyeliner. “Should I put my lenses in or my glasses” she said. “Well, you look prettier without glasses” Eunice heard someone say. “Mwoya!” She turned around from the shock. Eunice looked at the door opening and there stood Sungyeol. “Woah sungyeollie ggamjjagya (you scared me)” she said while grabbing her chest. “Oh mianhae Eunice-baby hehe!” “Well Should I take my glasses on or..?” Eunice placed her glasses in front of her eyes just to look how it was. “Well actually you look pretty with both” He said. “Then I’m taking my glasses with me” Eunice said. “Okay, Well... Let’s go.” We go downstairs and said our goodbyes.

 

 

---------At Eunice’s school----------

            The school alarm rang. Eunice still doesn’t know where her homeroom class was. She went to her locker and put her things that still doesn’t need. She closed her locker and walk towards the hallway searching for her room.

            Hyeyeon, Teen top and 4minute walk at the corridors laughing and having chit-chat. They went towards their lockers. “Guys, do you heard that there is a new student?”Hyuna asked. “Yeah.” They all said. “Wonder if she or he?”Sohyun said. “Guys, just going to the restroom. All of you go first.” Hyeyeon said. “Want me to accompany you?” Chunji asked. “Aniyo~ See you later. Bye.” Then Hyeyeon gave Chunji pecked on the cheeks. “Bye.” Teen top and 4minute walked into their homerooms and sit on their places. While Hyeyeon was walking towards the restroom when she saw Eunice. *Maybe she’s the newbie Hyuna said. I should help her.* Hyeyeon thought.

(English language BOLD.)

         “Hi! Do you want me to help you?” Hyeyeon tapped her shoulder and asked Eunice. Eunice nodded. “Yeah, I was kinda new here. And really can’t speak Korean fluently.” Said she in English and Korean language. “By the way, I’m Kang Hyeyeon. Just call me Hyeyeon.” Hyeyeon introduced. “I’m Eunice Park. A transferee. A junior student.” Eunice introduced and bowed. “Jinja?” Hyeyeon asked excitingly, “then you’re on my class too. I’m a junior student too. Can I see your schedule?” Eunice handed her schedule to Hyeyeon. And Hyeyeon saw they had all classes together. Then they went too their homeroom. Eunice introduced herself to all the classes.

            The school bell rang again, signaling its lunch time. Hyeyeon pack her things. She will go to the cafeteria when she sees Eunice just sitting there. She walks towards Eunice and approach her. “Aren’t you eating?” Eunice shook her head. “Waeyo?” “I don’t know where the cafeteria is and I’m sure it will be crowded there and I’ll lose my way.” “Come with me then.” They’re going to the cafeteria when Hyeyeon received a text. “Wait a minute~”she sang.

*Babe, where going to eat outside. Wanna come?*

                                    From: Channie oppa~

*I can’t oppa, you go with them. I’ll have some business to do.*

                                    From: My baby~

*Arasseo, I’m going to fetch you later after school, ok? Saranghae =D”

                                    From: Channie oppa~

*Arasseo. Bye bye~ Nado saranghae.*

                                    From: My baby~

Let’s go Eunice.” They entered the cafeteria. All people are starring to Eunice. She got uncomfortable. “Hyeyeon, why are they looking at me that look like they want me to eat?”She asked. Hyeyeon look around and replied “they’re just jealous of you.” “Waeyo?” “Because you’re beautiful.” “Eh?”  Eunice looked confused and nodded while Hyeyeon shot a glare to all the students.

            Time passed and they got to know better. Hyeyeon tour her all around the school. They also became friends. The bell alarm again signaling the school ended. They bowed to each other. “Bye Eunice.” “Bye.

 

。。。。。。。。  。。。。。。。。  。。。。。。。。  。。。

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi. I'm back with the new chapter. I know you've been waiting for this. Mianhamnida~ *bowed* I hope it goes well. And again please also support my co-author: cutefanfics

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVELY

SUBSCRIBING IS FRIENDLY

SUPPORTING IS WONDERFUL

SHALL WE BE FRIENDS?

 

an original fanfic by: cuteheart

co-author: cutefanfics|Mitch