iv. Meeting Teentop and 4Minute

Highschool Prank [Hiatus]

 

The next day... As the sun rose up into the sky...

 

 

           Eunice woke up when the sun hit her face. She gets up and walks lazily to the bathroom. She jumped like a kid into her tub, and just a few minutes later, she went out. After wearing her uniform, she slipped her flats on, since the school didn't implement on specific footwear, everyone can use any kind of shoe, as long as it is closed and appropriate for the uniform they are currently wearing. She walked out of her room with a bright and positive smile on her lips. This was one of the reasons why the employees of their household adores and respects Eunice - She's the ideal daughter, that is, for the most parts, but as we all know, nobody can ever be perfect. She went downstairs and saw Sungyeol waiting at the kitchen with her parents as usual. She walked to them. "Good morning Mom, Dad and Sungyeol." said she. "Good morning~" they sang. Sungyeol accompany her to school after taking the breakfast her dear Mom made. "Bye oppa!" Sungyeol shocked. "What did you say?" "Nothing~" She chuckled to Sungyeol's expression. "Go, now~ you’ll be late to your school Sungyeollie."

 

 

 

          The moment she entered the school she saw Hyeyeon. She walks towards Hyeyeon and tap her at the shoulder. "OMYGAWD!" Hyeyeon turn around and saw Eunice. "Yah! You scared me to death." She bowed. "Mianhae Hyeyeon-ah!" "Arasseo. Kaja?" "Nae." They walked to their classroom. Eunice earns so many stares and glares, so she stops. "Eunice-ah! Why did you stop?" asked Hyeyeon. "It's just... Why they are staring at me. It's so creepy." Hyeyeon look around and give them a look don’t-you-dare-stare-at-her look. All of them looked away, scared to Hyeyeon. "Oh! They all looked away! WEIRD!" 

          The day just went like that. Eunice will earn glares and stares but she didn't mind. Then they'll sit at their sits and listen to the teacher. 

 

 

 

         The school bell rang signaling for Break time. They packed their things and headed to the cafeteria. Hyeyeon said she want to meet Eunice her friends. Hyeyeon saw her friends sitting at the largest table at the cafeteria. She dragged Eunice there. "Hi guys~" All if them look to Hyeyeon and a girl beside her. "Hi babe~ who is this friend of yours?" "Hyuna unnie you know the girl you're talking' about yesterday?" "Ne!" "Here she is." She points at Eunice."Introduce yourself." "Annyeonghaseyo naega Eunice imnida (Hi! I'm Eunice.)" Eunice bowed. "Annyeong~" they sang. "Guys, she can't understand Korean well so it's better if you practice your English with her." Hyeyeon laughed. "Yah~" they shout to Hyeyeon. "Annyeong I'm Hyuna~" Hyuna rises and bowed. Also the others stand up."I'm Jihyun, this is Gayoon that is Jiyoon, and you can call us unnie and our maknae Sohyun" Jihyun points to the other. "Annyeong~" the other sang.  Cap also rises and introduces their selves. "I'm Cap." the one with cute eye smiled said. "I'm LJoe." the one looks cold said.  "I'm Chunji, Hyeyeon's boyfriend" Chunji said with smile. "I'm Ricky" the baby faced said. "And I'm Changjo." the one looks also cold but it’s literally cool. They all sit and eat. They also talk about stuffs. But Eunice felt uncomfortable with the glares students gave to her. Hyeyeon who sits beside her saw her face. Hyeyeon tap her and ask "Are you okay?" She answered stuttering "Y..Ye...Yeah!" "You're not. Don't lie. What's with the face?" Eunice looks around and said "IT's so creepy. They're all looking at me like they want to eat me." Hyeyeon also looks around and saw the students giving , wtf, glares at Eunice. She whispers to Chunji. "Channie oppa, Eunice is scared. All the students are giving her bad glares. What gonna do?" She pouted. "Don't worry baby, oppa had thing of something." Chunji kissed Hyeyeon's forehead and stood up."EVERYONE~" He gets all the attention of the students at the cafeteria. "Guys, this girl is my girlfriend's best friend and our friend. Whoever hurts and stares or glares at her will mess up with us. Arasseo?" All the students gawked and nodded. While Eunice just stared at him blankly, not knowing what did Chunji said. Then she came back to earth. She heard the two lovely dovey couple. "Gomawo Channie oppa." "Anything for my baby." Then Chunji kissed Hyeyeon. She asked the group."Guys!" All of them looked at her. "Wae noona?"Ricky asked. "Why are they looking at me like that?"Asked she."You don't know?" Hyuna asked. Eunice shook her head. "Well, because we are the kingka and queenka of the school except for Hyeyeon." CAP said. "Yah!" Hyeyeon smacked his head. "Wae? You want to be a queenka too? Ask them." CAP points at 4minute. "Aniyo! I don't want." "Wae unnie?" Sohyun asked. "Nothing~ I don't want popularity." "Arasseo." "Wait! What is queenka and kingka?" Then they explained to her while she just nodded at everything they say. 

 

 

 

          They all became close. Eunice is very happy that she met new friends on her 2nd day. She happily walked outside and saw Sungyeol waiting for her. "Eunice-baby! How's school?" "It's fine. I made a lot of new friends." She hopped on the motorcycle and went home. While she's with Sungyeol somebody is looking at them. *Who is he? He's from Woolim High. Why he's here? What is he to him?* 

 

 

。。。。。。。。  。。。。。。。。  。。。。。。。。  。。。

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi. Just updating the chapters that are gone. So guys, who do you think that 'SOMEONE'? Haha~~ Stay tuned!!! <3

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVELY

SUBSCRIBING IS FRIENDLY

SUPPORTING IS WONDERFUL

SHALL WE BE FRIENDS?

 

an original fanfic by: cuteheart

co-author: cutefanfics|Mitch