i. Arrival

Highschool Prank [Hiatus]

 

Eunice and her mom that still left in America went to Seoul because of Eunice's father business matters. Eunice is really excited since it's her first time to live at Seoul for a year. Well, Eunice went at Seoul when she's just a kid to visit her grandparents but it's only for a week.

-------------Seoul's Airport--------------

Eunice's dad went to the airport to fetch them.

         "Where are they? Is the plane still not landing? It's been 30 minutes." Her dad whined.

   。。。。。。。。  。。。。。。。。  。。。。。。。。  。。。

ARRIVAL~

         "Where's your dad?" Her mom looks around, searching for her dad.

         "Let's just get going Mom, it's too crowded here. I'm sure dad is just there."

         "Oh... You're right. Okay. Let's go."

Her dad was waiting for them for about 30 minutes so he's sitting in the bench near the small cafe.

Eunice and her mom went first to a small cafe since her mom had a headache due to the flight.

They were walking when her mom saw her dad sitting.

          "Dad!" Her Mom yelled.

Her dad looks around immediately and saw Eunice and her mom. He went to them and helps them to their luggage.

          "Honey, you're here. I've been waiting here for 30 minutes so I sat here. How's your flight?"

          "It gave me a headache! That's why we come here to sit and drink a coffee."

          "Then let's go. I want to drink too. Eunice, sweetie let's go."

          "Yes. Dad."

They walk to the small cafe and went inside. They had a chit-chat and eat.

After eating and rest for a bit, they keep going. They headed to their chauffeur.

--------------At their house----------------------------

Few minutes after... they stopped to a big mansion and there are maids queued waiting for them.

When they step out and walk to the hallway. One by one the maids bowed.

(Their house

 

Formal Living and Dining Rooms through framed doorways from the Foyer face the South.  The cool north side has rooms on three levels.  Master Suite and Children’s Bedrooms; Family Room (at Pool level), Guest Suites; Library, Ballroom, Kitchen and Breakfast with Verandah and Balconies face the lake view.

Stone and plaster details abound; the classical theme permeates the structure.  Beautiful wood floors contrast with the marble and stone.  Breathtaking crown moldings and vaulted ceilings arrest the eye.  An up-to-date contemporary Kitchen with Butler Pantry is conveniently accessible from the East Garage by stair and hydraulic elevator.  This elevator also connects privately to the Master Suite.  The West Garage offers a two-car bay and a half-flight connection up and below.

Other highlights: a Trophy Room on the mid-level, a complete Exercise Room and Billiard/ Dart Rooms on the ground floor with 2 Guest Suites each with bath; and oversize Dressing/ Closets and Steam shower in the Master Suite/ Bath on the third floor.  There is also a Maid’s Quarter’s close to the two Secondary Bedroom Suites on the West side opposite the Bridge to the Master Suite.  Storage closets, Powder Room, Laundry, etc. generously serve the main areas. )

Eunice went to her room since they were tired. She gets comfortable clothes to her closet and cleans to the bathroom. After all, she lies to the bed and suddenly remembers her friends at America.

*I wish they will never forget me. I'll just live here for a year so If they forget me I'll kill them *chuckle*. Wait~ Sungyeol lives here. I remembered they went here when we're 10 years old. I know I still have his number. Gonna check it out!* She thought.

Eunice gets her phone to the table and check Sungyeol's number.

          "Found it~" She sang.

She immediately called Sungyeol.

          "Yoboseyo?"

          "Sungyeol-ah~ It's me." She sang.

          "Eunice baby?"

          "Yah! Don't call me baby."

*But I want to. I really miss you, Eunice-ah! If you only know my feelings for you.* He thought.

          "I'm just kidding. Why you just call me today? I really miss you."

         "Eh? Busy. I missed you too. Sungyeol-ah! Can you come here tomorrow please?"

         "O-oHERE? Where?" Sungyeol yelled.

          "Don't shout. My ear ring will be in pain. I'm here. Seoul."

         "Oh! Sorry. Okay. I'll come. I'm excited to see you again, baby. Bye. " He laughed and hang up.

         "Yah! Don't hang up. You're really stubborn." She said.

They both hang up. Eunice walk to her room and went to the sofa and watch tv.

Her eyes are now heavy. She walked to her bed and lay. She was now asleep.

。。。。。。。。  。。。。。。。。  。。。。。。。。  。。。

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi ! There. Sorry for waiting. Here's Chapter 1. Hope it goes well~. Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it.  It's short since I'm busy for this day. I'll try to update today the Chater 2. Happy New Year to all~ :) Have a Nice Day !

COMMENTS:

@missasiangirl : Hey! Thanks for reading and commenting. I appreciate it. Haha~ Sorry not updating. I updated this one but after I saved it, I checked it but it was gone. Please anticipate it also. :)

@SHINeeLover12321 : Thank you. I hope you'll like it. Please anticipate it also. :) 

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVELY

SUBSCRIBING IS FRIENDLY

SUPPORTING IS WONDERFUL

SHALL WE BE FRIENDS?

 

an original fanfic by: cuteheart

co-author: cutefanfics|Mitch