Chapter 1.

Secret

Luhan had no idea of when he started having a crush on Xiumin, who was the oldest of his band, EXO. He didn't want to, but it wasn't his choice. His heart had decided it, which sounded weird; sure, but it was true.

Since he knew, very well, that Kim Minseok was the one he loved. Yet Xiumin was straight.

Yes, Xiumin had said "I love you", to Luhan many times, but Luhan knew that he didn't mean it. In fact, Xiumin was actually homophobic. Since EXO's manager told them to do fanservice for the fans, after all of it, Minseok would pretend to vomit, smile afterwards, and await Luhan's reaction.

Which, usually, was just smiling along.

"Luhannie-hyung?" Sehun asked from behind the 2nd oldest, with a slightly whiney voice, "Are you okay-"

"I'm fine," Was all Luhan responded with.

He wasn't fine, he wanted the love of his life to not be homophobic and just date him already.

However, that was impossible. Minseok's parents, like their child, were against gays. They hated the very being of them and wished that they would die, which made Luhan's chances of ever dating Xiumin drop down to next to 0. 

"Hm? What's wrong with Luhan?" Minseok asked, smiling at the younger member, which made Luhan's heart flutter. "Luhannie, you ok?" He asked in Chinese, which; Luhan understood, and nodded in response.

"Ok, great! Now, food!" Kyungsoo yelled happily, sitting next to Sehun & Kai; like he'd always. D.O., of course, fed Sehun all of his food.

'I wish me and Xiumin were like that.' Luhan thought bitterly, biting his lip before sighing again, taking a piece of chicken from the middle of the table.

"Suho, chicken is not my style." Kris protested to the leader, who just shrugged.

"Tough. Now, eat." 

Luhan was the only person who didn't eat. He didn't want to eat. He thought he was fat, and that was why Xiumin didn't love him. Of course, though, he managed to keep dieting under control, and so, he wouldn't get anorexia or faint on stage again.

"Hey, Lu, are you eating?" Kris asked between chewing, as every member turned to look at Luhan. 

"He's looking at Xiumin-hyung!" Chen yelled, "Luhan likes Xiumin~!"

"I-" Luhan croaked out, thinking about how false the next sentence would be, "I-I don't like Xiumin!"

False as , and Luhan knew that, but he couldn't afford for the rest of the band to know about this secret crush. 

"You sure?" Tao asked, raising his eyebrow at his hyung. Luhan only nodded.

"Luhan," Their manager suddenly walked into their room. "Ah! Luhan!" Their new manager, who was known as Kangmin, exclaimed as his eyes landed on the Chinese boy with multi-colored hair. "I need to speak to you after you're done," 

"Songsaengnim, I've finished," Luhan spoke back to Kangmin, who nodded and motioned for him to come closer.

Kangmin closed the door. Luhan smiled, he could still hear the members laughing together.

'Are they laughing at me?' Luhan thought, but crossed that thought out.

"Luhan, I wanted to explain to you something. You see, you know how you always...stare at Xiumin? Well, me and Hyunkyung have decided that we are now banning same- couples. It's disgusting, honestly." Luhan stopped smiling immediately. "Which means, you cannot date that little Minseok of yours!" Kangmin suddenly shouted, as if being nice to Luhan was an act. Which it was.

"But, Songsaengnim, that's not fair! We should be able to date whoever we want-!"

"Luhan, you little , shut up!  You don't get a say in this!  Now, don't you dare date Xiumin unless you want to be kicked out of EXO-M!" Kangmin yelled before walking off, leaving Luhan stood there, not knowing what to say or do.

He was now banned from dating the same gender.

Luhan couldn't date anyone, now. Why? Because, well, Luhan's gay.

*******************************************************

YES THAT'S THE FIRST CHAPTER OK I KNOW IT WAS SHIET OK BYE