Chapter 2.

Secret

Luhan had been thinking. If he started a rumour that he was dating a female, then maybe his crush on Xiumin would be forgotten. But the question was, who would he even date?

Someone from SNSD, or f(x)? Sure, f(x) were more of his age group, but many fans shipped SNSD x EXO anyway. 

Though, which member? The one that seemed the most normal out of the 9 was Seohyun.

Great. Luhan was stuck with dating Seohyun, the maknae of SNSD, or Girls' Generation.

-XXX-

"Hey, Hyung!" Luhan called over to Xiumin, who smiled back at him, which made his heart beat faster. Xiumin started walking faster towards the younger. Luhan planned out what he was going to say, and though it was false, it still hurt to say he was dating someone else.

Yes, Luhan was already dating Seo Juhyun. He had spoken about it with his manager, and apparently, Seohyun had a "crush" on him two, and boom! They were dating.

"Luhan! You ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks, hyung. I just needed to tell you something," Xiumin's face turned to a more depressed one. One that was filled with regret, almost. Luhan just pretend like he didn't see it.

"What is it?"

"I'm dating Seohyun,"

Even though it wouldn't be for long, it still made him upset. Xiumin, however, didn't seem to really be affected. He just broke into a huge smile. He placed a hand on Luhan's shoulder and told him, "Good for you, I'm glad you're finally dating, I hope you go for a long time." 

"Thanks," Luhan just smiled back, before Chen walked up from behind Xiumin and back-hugged him. 

"Xiu-hyungie~"

"Chen, get off." Xiumin barked, "What are you, gay?"

Chen immediately let go of Xiumin's waist, "No!"

Luhan giggled at the sight in front of him. "Hey, Jongdae! Wait for us!" Yixing yelled, followed by Kris & Tao. 

"Hyung!" Tao called to Xiumin, who smiled back. 

Luhan frowned. He wanted to be alone with his Xiumin. Luhan cringed on the inside; Xiumin wasn't his, and he needed to face that reality. The reality that Xiumin won't date him. "Luhan, you coming with us?" Xiumin asked Luhan. Luhan just shook his head; he wanted to stay back at their dorm, with EXO-K, and think about his feelings for Xiumin. Like, maybe write them down in the journal that Xiumin bought him for his birthday last year.

"No, thanks, I'll stay at the dorm," Luhan told his best friend, smiling as he looked at the others. "See ya, guys,"

"Bye, Luhan~!" Tao & Kris both called to him, yet Chen & Lay were too busy talking to Xiumin to notice.

** ** **

"."

Luhan swore as soon as he reached his and Xiumin's shared room. He plopped himself on the bed, reaching for the diary that Xiumin bought him. 

He'd thought he'd never use it, but whatever. Things change, right? 

Luhan slowly opened it, and started to write in it.

Dear Diary, or whatever this thing is. 

I wanted to write down my feelings for my hyung down here, because that's what they're for, right? 

Well, I haven't told anyone yet, but I have a crush on Kim Minseok aka Xiumin from EXO. 

I'm also from EXO hehe~

but thats the problem : - (

I can't date him. It's against the rules. If I do date him, I'll be kicked out of EXO, a group that I've worked hard to get into. 

It's such a ing hard decision.

I'm gonna go, byebye♥

~EXO's, Xi Luhan :D. 

Luhan sighed again. He stared at the empty bed, which was Xiumin's bed. He wished he could just sleep there with him. 

But, at the end of the day, being in EXO was more important.

"Luhan! You're here! Hi!" Xiumin called to his roommate, with a bright smile on his face.

"Hey, Seok-hyung," Luhan called back to Xiumin who sat down on his bed.

"Oh, you used the diary I bought?"

Luhan paled. "Y-Yea."

"What did you write in it?"

Luhan didn't know what to say, so he yelled, "My feelings for Seohyun!"

Xiumin smiled. "Cute. Can I see--"

"NO!" Luhan suddenly yelled, grabbing the book back from Xiumin's gasp. "Please, it's embarassing."

Xiumin just laughed, "It can't be that bad!" 

"It is. Just - please - don't read it. Ever."

Xiumin grinned. "Sure," He smiled, "It's late, we should sleep."

"Ok hyung," Luhan agreed.

Xiumin climbed into his own bed. He waited a few seconds to make sure Luhan was asleep. Once he heard snores, he crept over to Luhan's nightstand and grabbed the book, running back to his bed.

As he flipped the first page, he immediately regretted it. He understood why he tried to hide it.