Chapter 4

Scarlet Heart - Neo The Starlight Lover

"OH.MY.GOD. I have been here for more than a week!!!" Hakyeon exclaimed as he kicked the pebbles and stones on the floor. 

It was hard for Hakyeon to spend his days here, especially when there were so many things he can't do and said. 

"Princess Hakhye!! Princess Hakyhye!!" Eun Jae called loudly. 

"What?" Hakyeon said, trying to say it in a nicer tone. 

"I heard that the prince are coming here for a visit and a meal. Hurry get ready!!" Eun Jae explained while dragging Hakyeon towards his room. 

"Why do we have to get so worked up over this? Isn't it normal for them to come over?" 

Although it has been a week since Hakyeon is here, there are many things that he still doesn't know and familiar with, especially the habits and the rules in the kingdom. 

"Princess Hakhye..... You are acting up again!! The prince do not come often! Have you... forgotten?" Eun Jae shooked. 

Oh .... Hakyeon thought. 

"Uhhh... I mean we should not get so worked up. It is just the prince... right?" Hakyeon stumbled on his words. 

Dressing up is one of the biggest problem Hakyeon faced, especially since he has to dress up as a traditional princess. 

"I am so hot.... How many more pieces to go Eun Jae ah....?" Hakyeon felt like his body is being wrapped up like a bibimbap. Hot and suffocating. 

"We are done my princess." The maids replied. 

**knock knock** 

Hakyee walked in. 

"How is everything going?" Hakyee said while looking at the maids and diverting her eyes to Hakyeon. 

Everyone in the room greeted Hakyee politely, while Hakyeon was busy trying to cool himself with his hands. 

"Are you alright, Hakhye?" Hakyee asked. 

"Nooooo, I am freaking burning." Hakyeon said, forgetting the words he use is not understandable at that time. 

"What do you mean Hakhye? What are you saying?" Hakyee asked while giving Hakyeon a confusion look. 

"Uhhhh.... I am sorry. I mean, I would need to excuse myself for a moment." Hakyeon bowed and walked out of the room. 

He stood under a tree and tried to fan himelf as much as he could to cool himself down. But it seems like the more he fans, the hotter and warmer he becomes. 

"Oh great... Why don't they invent air-con??!!" Hakyeon said in frustration. 

He wiped his sweat with one of the fabric of his clothing. 

"Are you alright?" a voice appeared and Hakyeon looked up. 

He looked at the man in front of him, from head to toe. He paused for awhile before coming to his senses that the person standing right in front of him is the 8th Prince - Taekjin. 

Hakyeon immediately bowed and greeted the prince. 

Oh my.... Why is he even here so early.... Hakyeon thought to himself. 

"What is your name, lady?" Prince Taekjin asked. 

"Hak.....Hakhye..." Hakyeon stumbled once again. 


Hey readers! I am back :) I am sorry again that I was away >< Recently many things happened and I lost the motivation to write :( But no worries, I am back and thank you for those who are constantly supporting me and reading it ^^ Hope you guys like it and stay tune for new chapters and stories!! <3 

~xuaNNNNN