Chapter 1

Scarlet Heart - Neo The Starlight Lover

It has been a long day since Hakyeon came out for a walk. With all the misfortune happening to him in his life, he ought to take a break from this. 

As he walks past a background, he remembers those days where he and his family will come and spend their day at. He and his brother running around the playground, and his parents nagging them to be careful. He misses these moments. If only time could rewind. If only he didn't run out of the road that day. If only he was not born. All the tragedy would not have happened. Hakyeon walked and stop by a bridge, where he sees the most beautiful view of Seoul. 

"AHHHHHHHHHH" Hakyeon shouted his lungs out. 

He shuts his eyes and enjoy the breezy wind. 

"Do you need help?" a voice called out from the back. Hakyeon turned around and saw a guy with a black hoodie and face covered with a mask. 

"Who...who are you?" Hakyeon said softly. 

"You don't need to know who I am. Just tell me, do you want me to help you with your problems?" the mysterious man asked. 

Hakyeon hesitated for awhile before looking at the man and nodding his head.

If he can help me, help me get away, I will do no matter what is needed for me. Hakyeon thought to himself. 

“Good. Cover your eyes and count to 3." the man said. 

With that, Hakyeon closed his eyes tightly, and counted. As each number goes by, Hakyeon felt that his heart is beating faster and faster. His desire to run away is stronger than he thinks. 

"3!" Hakyeon said and slowly open up his eyes. His eyes widened as he realise where he was standing. He looked around, trying to find a familiar face and vehicle, but failed to. Around him, was architectures and historical figures.

No, this can't be true.... This can't be....  Hakyeon thought to himself and gave himself a slap. But no matter how hard he slap, he still remains the same area. 

I.... I.... I am back in time..... 


Hey guys! It has been quite some time since I uploaded a fanfic story! The reason why I decided to write this is because I am really addicted to Scarlet Heart!!! Like OH GAWDDDDDD HAHAHAHA I am starting with a short Chapter 1 first! Continue to look out more for more chapters!! ^^ 

xoxo, 

xuaNNNNN <3