Chapter 2

Scarlet Heart - Neo The Starlight Lover

"Princess Hakhye!!! Omg what are you doing here?!" a girl (around 20) came running towards Hakyeon. 

Who the f is that????! Hakyeon thought to himself. 

The girl came and grab onto Hakyeon's hand, looking worried. 

"Who... who are you??" Hakyeon said while looking around. 

"I.... I am Eun Jae.... I am your servant Princess Hakhye..." the girl looked at Hakyeon in shocked. 

"PRINCESS?! What princess???! I am a guy omg!!!" Hakyeon shouted while pulling his hands away from the girl. 

"Princes-" 

"SHUT UP!!!!! Why am I here?" Hakyeon shouted even louder and stopped the girl from saying anymore things. He ran to the nearby river and look into the reflection. 

I... I... am a girl..... Hakyeon stepped back and look at himself from head to toe. His eyes widen and before he could remember, his vision turned black. 

It's a dream Cha Hakyeon. It's a dream..... 

Hakyeon slowly open up his eyes. He wished that everything just now was just a dream. A nightmare. He sat up and looked around. Everything was so different. He looked at his hands and realised he has a pair of lady's hands. 

"It'a true.... It's true..." Hakyeon said to himself. 

Tears welled up at the brink of his eyes. He doesn't want to be here... He wants to return... Although... he has nothing left there for him. Just when Hakyeon was in deep thoughts, the door flung open. 

"Hakhye yah~" A voice called out. 

Hakyeon looked up and saw a woman that looks older than the girl he saw just now. This woman has big eyes, hair bun up as shown in historical dramas. 

The woman tried to reach out to Hakyeon, but Hakyeon moved away, eyes looking as frightening as ever. 

"Don't worry Hakhye, I am here for you~" the woman said while reaching out her hands to Hakyeon's. 

"Who... who are you?" Hakyeon said timidly. 

The woman seems shocked, but smiled and said "I am Hakyee, your older sister." 

Hakyeon sniffs as he moved closer, feeling that he could trust her. 

Hakyee took a bowl of hot soup and fed Hakyeon. Although Hakyeon was still in shock, he knows that he has to pull through this to find a way back to Seoul. To him, he knows how the history of Korea is going to end up and he doesn't want to be stuck here forever. 

I need to find a way back. 

The sound of the cricket and owl sounded and Hakyeon know it's time. 

He quietly creeped out of his room and headed to the backgate of the house. He didn't want to risk this chance of running away. 

"Going somewhere?" a voice called out. 

"AHHHHHH!!" Hakyeon screamed as he scare by the voice of the person. He turned around and look at him, only to realised he was dressed in a black traditional clothing. His face... was cold. 

4th Prince - Taekwoon Hakyeon thought. 

"Who is this girl going out of the house at such late night without permission?" Prince Taekwoon asked. 

"What's wrong with sneaking out? I always does that when I hang out at night." Hakyeon replied bluntly. 

"What kind of language are speaking?" Prince Taekwoon replied with a puzzled and frowning face. 

That was when Hakyeon realised, this is an ancient Korea, not modern. 

"I...I just want to go off somewhere. Who are you to ask me so many questions?" Hakyeon reputted back. He didn't want to expose his own "identity" and at the same time, he pretends to not know who was right in front of him. 

"Well... looks like you can't leave now." With that, Prince Taekwoon shuts the backgate before walking towards Hakyeon. 


Yo Yo yo!!! Okay so this is chapter 2 for you guyssss!! Just a disclaimer, all these scenarios and characters are made up by me and they are not in the Korea history hehehehehe!!! And there might be a little different between this and the Scarlet Heart drama so stay tuned!! ^^ 

xoxo, 

xuaNNNNN_