Twilight x BTS Crossover (aka author on crack)

Bullet Proof Chronicles

This is so dumb but whatever... it came to my mind so I just wrote it down...pls dont judge me too hard XD 

Warning: Very slight Twilight bashing (simply because sparkling and vampires dont fit together...and more importantly the movie version TOTALLY ruined the books for me!) So sorry if it seems like Im undermining their characters a bit :p

I do not own the Twilight franchise.

 

Bolded words: speaking in Korean

* words: Things that I will explain 

*************************************************************************************************

The news of the two deaths spread quickly in the small town of Forks, Washington. After all, it wasnt everyday their usually quiet town had such unsual events. When the police had discovered the two bodies, they werent sure what had caused them to die. No poision or traces of physical harm was done on the perfectly healthy bodies. It was almost as if their life was taken away just like that. But what was even more strange was that the next day, several reports came in about people finding several animals, from birds to even a dog that had seemed to have died in similar ways. When Carlisle Cullen heard about the sudden deaths, his first thought was of course, new vampires had come to Forks. But the fact that there were no injuries on the bodies troubled Carlisle the most. Could the new vampire have some sort of ability like Edward and Alice? An ability to kill? And that was what led Calisle to tell his family to stay on high alert for anything suspicious. The Cullens had dealt with many things in their long lives, after all, living for hundreds of years had its perks. However, with Bella under their watch and her being a magnet towards trouble, they did not want to take any chances. But the Cullens would soon come to realize that what they were dealing with was from a whole other world.

                                                             --------------------------------------

The sky was dark and the smell of rain was strong, just how the Cullens liked it. Standing near the main entrance where the rest of the students were crowded underneath the schools canopy, they waited for the rain to fall down to the foggy earth. But not a single drop of rain fell from the heavy clouds, and instead the roar of engines startled the students. As if coming out straight through the fog, three sleek, night black Lamborghini Venenos rolled into the gray parking lot of Forks High. The whispers, gasps, and wide eyes werent a suprise, as the only people in Forks that could afford something remotly close to those cars were the Cullens. The vampires lifted an eyebrow as they looked at Alice as she shook her head, indicating that she had not foreseen this happening. Edward instinctivly wrapped his hand tighter around Bellas waist, preparing to read the newcomers minds. They then turned their attentions to the three sports cars like all the other students whose eyes were glued to the door, anticipating who would walk out those doors. And they didnt have to wait too long as all six doors swung open together and seven boys stepped out the cars.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a long time since they had last been to school with the youngest of them, Jungkook, having graduated a hundred human years ago (which equaled to 1 year for them). So they all couldnt help but be excited (especially Taehyung who had already bounced around in the car, exclaiming over and over about passing math this time around). It was until Namjoon had to calm himself and them down that they were reminded of the whole reason why they came to this small town in America:

hunting.

Hunting a very pesky thorn in their side that had grown too big to ignore. At first, the *gae dokkaebi (A/N: similar to a goblin except they give off the apperance of humans and have a appetie for human souls) was a 'little thing' with barely any power so they had pushed it aside to deal with it after more important matters (like a power crazy *shaman (A/N: a priest that uses relics  and prayers to connect to the spirit world) that was on a rampage). Unfortunatly, they had underestimated the hunger and greedy intentions of the gae dokkaebi until it had grown powerful within only a few days. And now here they were in a small gray town, half way across the world, looking for the gae dokkaebi that was in disguise. And what made the situation even worse was that dokkaebis had the ability to sense what they truely were...

male *gumihos (A/N: fox like creatures with nine tails),

but they, on the other hand, couldnt sense it! Nature was not fair. So knowing this mission was going to take sometime, Namjoon had decided to enroll them into a highschool, to draw less attention to themselves and pretend to be "normal". But now that they were actually here, he wasnt sure this was his best idea cause it seemed that it had the opposite affect. Namjoon sighed as the stares of about a hundred followed him and his *skulk (A/N: what a group of foxes are called) as they walked towards the crowd of students. Whispers of, "Ohmygosh look at their hair!", "Are those contacts!?", "Theyre as good looking as the Cullens!!", and "Are they new?" spread around, the boys picking them up through their advanced hearing. He should have known to change their appearance to something more...human. But they had rushed to come here right when they heard news of the murders and didnt want to waste time in fear of loosing another innnocent life. Not only that but their cars and clothes didnt help them blend in either. Yoongi insisted taking the Lambos since it wouldnt make sense for kids who wore Gucci and Rolexs to drive a Toyota- but they all knew he was just too unbothered to buy new clothes and cars. Keeping their gazes straight and avoiding eye contact (even though Taehyung was dying to just stand their and introduce himself), they headed towards the door. 

That is until they caught a wift of something without a soul... something that smelled like a corpse. Scruntching their noses, they looked to their left where a group of oddly pale, perfectly structured students stood in a far corner. Yoongi let out a low hiss as the rest of the boys looked at each other in slight suprise. 'Vampires?' they all thought, not expecting to bump into any on their journey. But then again, this rainy place in the corner of a country was the perfect place for their kind to reside. Namjoon let out a soft hum like growl, calming the nerves of his skulk. He didnt smell any human blood on them but instead animals. 'Vegetarian vampires' he thought, well theres a first for everything. Ignoring the glaring stares he felt from the vampires, he pushed the door open and walked in with his skulk right behind him, entering their new, temporary highschool.   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing.

He could hear absoultly nothing.

Edward had never felt so deaf before! He had spent more than ten minutes trying to get into the minds of the seven newcomers but nothing! It wasnt like how their minds were shielded like Bellas but rather their minds were locked, preventing him from coming without a key. And Edward didnt know what that key was nor how to get it. Signing in frustration for the third time, he put his head into his hands. "Your going to hurt yourself", Emmett said with a smug look, kind of happy to see his usually calm brother distressed. "Not now Emmett!" Edward growled, a headache starting to form, "Besides, did you not smell them?!" he whispered over in a hushed voice. Emmett wrinkled his nose, "Yeah...its weird." he said, echoing what everyone was thinking. It was strange enough that Edwards and Alices abiblites werent working with the new kids but also the fact that they didnt smell human brought the Cullens into defence mode. They werent vampires, that they were sure of because the glint of red in Jaspers eyes reflected the presence of the smell of new blood. but they most definetly were not humas either. The Cullens and Bella watched as the rest of the students attentions and gazes were all drawn to the group of boys as they say in a corner to themselves in the cafeteria. Even the Cullens couldnt help but admit the group was extremly good looking, even matching their own beauty. But it was a different type of beauty. While the Cullens would be compared to Greek gods, pale smooth skin with marble features, the new kids would be compared to faries, colorful hair and eyes with glowing auras.

"Well, since we arent going to get any information from them our way, we'll just have to try another way." Alice said as she pointed over to the brown curly haired girl who was marching over with a group of other girls to their new school mates. Edward chuckled lightly, always count on Jessica to get to know every and any thing. The Cullens focused their full attention on listening to the conversation that was taking place across the room. "Hello! Youre the new guys right? Im Jessica!" the loud girl said, throwing her hair over her shoulders. The tallest of the group (taller than both Edward and Jasper) who had sharp eyes colored violet, thick lips, and hair that was purple with subtle streaks of dark blue, making it look like a galaxy, turned towards Jessica. "Nice to meet you. Im Namjoon but you can call me RM" he said, his smooth deep voice startling Jessica and the girls behind her. She cleared her throat only to nod her head. The vampires smiled slightly, this was probably the only time they had ever heard Jessica quiet. And the vampires could see why. His voice was powerful and was the the type that demaded all attention on him when he spoke. The Cullens knew right then that he was a leader of sort among the group. 

The boy named Namjoon then turned to the other boys, indicating to each of them as he went along.  "This is Seokjin" he said, as a boy with blonde hair, blue eyes, plump lips and a small face, smiled warmly and waved at them with a "Hi, you can call me Jin". He seemed like the big brother type- warm but completly capable of nagging. He had an accent unlike Namjoon and based on it, the Cullens figured that they were from Korea. Moving onto a boy with mint hair, sharp green eyes, white skin, and a blank, almost bored expression on his face, was introduced as Yoongi "But you could call him Suga" Namjoon said as Yoongi gave them a single nod of acknowledgment and look away. They assumed he was the quiet yet slightly agressive type and the Cullens figured theyd probably get no information out of him. Next was a man with pink and brown ombred hair with hazel eyes, a sharp nose and the brightest smile they had ever seen, "This is Hoseok" Namjoon said, as the Hoseok gave them a big smile, "But you can call me JHope!" he said cheerily. Jasper felt the mood around him suddenly rise, even from the Cullens, Hoseoks energy and smile was very contagious.

Namjoon then went on to a boy with silver hair, gray curved eyes, and thick full lips. "This is Jimin" Namjoon said as the boy gave them a shy smile, "Hello" he said. The boy had a sweetness about him that was hard for anyone not see, they could hear the giggles from the girls. "And Im Kim Taehyung!" a boy with bright orange hair, sharp milk chocolate brown eyes, and a boxy smile exclaimed as he gave them a peace sign. The rest of the boys broke into small smile at the boys sudden and energetic introduction, "You could call him V" Namjoon said. Even the Cullens found themselves smiling before they could catch themselves (yes even Rosaline had a slight smile on her lips). He seemed like the social energetic type and that played to the Cullens favor, at least they could get some type of information from him. Lastly, Namjoon indicated to a boy with blonde streaked light brown hair, golden eyes, and a bunny like nose. "And this is Jungkook" Namjoon said, as the boy looked over at them akwardly, "Or JK" he said, quietly, managing to give a small smile. He seemed shy and the Cullens could tell he was the youngest of them, either that or his face just looked young.

The golden eyes caught the Cullens off guard, even though they knew he wasnt a vampire, especially since they could smell their blood from all the way here. But their eyes and hair (yes it was natural- they couldnt smell any dye) were all unusual colors, something even genetic mutation couldnt create. Their blood rushed through their bodies much too fast, something theyve only seen with the werewolves. But no, they didnt smell like them...something else? Something similar.  

After the crowd began to dissipate, the Cullens all continued to keep their eyes and ears on the new kids as the rest of the school seemed to do the same. They watched as Namjoon pulled out a thick book and began reading, Yoongi had head phones in, and the rest were all conversing and laughing with each other, Namjoon and Yoongi giving in their input once in a while, occasinaly slipping out a smile of their own. Their advanced hearing was deemed useless at once when they heard the boys all talk in Korean (Edward cursed himself for not taking any language classes).

"Why does it seem like none of out abilities work on them" Alice muttered, loud enough only for them to hear. "Well, at least we're stronger and faster than them." Emmett said with a small smirk. Rosaline rolled her eyes at him, "Yeah, except we dont know that for sure." she said, echoing the thoughts of the others. "Whatever they are, we need to tell Carlislie about them and figure it out." Edward said, not taking his eyes off the seven new mysterious students. "They dont seem all that bad..." Bella said, cupping her chin in her hand. Edward put an arm around Bellas shoulders, "But it cant be a coincedence that they suddenly appear when theres been weird deaths going around" he said to her. Bellas eyes glanced over at the table, taking in the appearance of the seven boys. She would have thought her life was filled with enough supernatural beings, but life always seemed to suprise her. But one thing was for sure, those boys were all REALLY pretty (and she saw the Cullens everyday!). Edward saw a faint blush grace Bellas cheeks and scowled. He knew they were attractive, heck even they as vampires couldnt help but admit it, but still, it was natural for him to be slightly jealous that other boys were the cause of that blush. He sighed, it was going to be a long day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although he knew they were going to attract attention, Yoongi didnt know it would be this much.

Feeling the intense stares of a hundred eyes on him and his skulk put him in a bad mood. He wasnt one to really like interacting with strangers so this definetly wasnt making him happy. Sure he had gotten much better after he had meet his skulk brothers but still, a whole highschool was a bit too much. But what really irratated him was the group of vampires. He had felt their eyes on him and his brothers since they had gotten out of their cars- no even when they were in the cars! His patience was wearing thin and he felt a growl rising out of him until he heard the soft hum of Namjoon who had noticed his uneassiness. Hoseok had a hand to Yoongis neck and was softly massaging it as he continued talking to their makanes. It wouldnt do them any good if Yoongi had shown any aggression towards the vampires (especially in public) as they had an overwhelming amount of attention to deal with anyways. Yoongi huffed and turned his focus to the converstion going on amongst his brothers.

"Wah, seriously amazing hyung! I cant beleive you got us all into the good classes!" Taehyung exclaimed, flapping his class schedule around. Namjoon chuckled, "Just dont draw too much attention Tae." he said, not looking up from his book. Taehyung pouted, "Fine, but you cant forbid me from making friends!" he said, stubbornly crossing his arms. " Yeah yeahgo ahead", Namjoon said, giving Jimin a look which meant to keep watch of him. They were all gumihos, which meant they liked to have fun and make a bit of harmless trouble. It was in their nature to play tricks but unfortunatly, for this  mission, if they werent careful, it could cost them lives. Jimin smiled, understanding his hyung and turned to Jin who was busy laying out the packed lunch he had made just that morning. The smell of sizzling Korean meat and side dishes filled the air as Hoseok helped lay out their chopsticks. At least they could always rely on Jins food to keep his thoughts - and mouth, occupied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the Cullens had told Carlisle the news, he couldnt help but be worried (and curious- hes never heard of anything that fit their description). He blamed himself for never having the oppurtunity to travel to East Asia and now was the time he was suffering for it. But he couldnt even begin to try and come up with something until he saw them with his own eyes. "We need to bring them here." he said looking at his children who were all sprawled onto the living room couch. Rosaline groaned, great now they had to actually interact with them! "I dont think thats going to be easy..." Edward said while the others nodded, "Yeah, they all seem to be pretty secluded except for the fire head and the ombre." Emmett added. "Not to mention they dont really speak English expect for the tallest one." Alice included, pouting into Jaspers arms. Edward felt another headache coming on (the second one of the day- he was almost reaching his record). They had to try, no matter what method, even if it meant kidnapping or spying, they had to find out who they were! So that night, they made a plan to approach them the next day, to at least introduce themselves.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hearing the details of the reports, the boys were certain the deaths were the doings of that gae dokkaebi. They had learned quite a lot from snopping around near the police station and even double checked to make sure there werent any reports that may point to the vampires residing here. None. The fact that a human girl always seemed to hang out with them bothered Namjoon a bit. He was worried if they were threatening her or holding her captive, but now he had a more definite conclusion. It seemed that one of the vampires was especially intimate with her, perhasps they were mates.

A human and a vampire?

Even he who was an advocate of interspecies relationships couldnt help but be warry about that. 'He must have a hard time...' Namjoon thought, laying next to the rest of his brothers on their large mattresses which was set down onto the floor. It was hard for them to find a house big enough for all off them (even if it was for a few days). It wasnt that they didnt mind staying in a small place (they had before many, many years ago), but they also wanted to stay somewhere that was secluded. So the large three floor house in the edge of the forest was the only option for them.

They had hesitated when they smelled the vampires across the forest from them, but decided this was their best option. As long as the vampires minded their business, it would be fine. "You should sleep" he heard Yoongi say softly in the dark. Of course Yoongi would be awake with him. Namjoon smiled, "Hyung, dont be a hypocrite." he said back, hearing Yoongi chuckle lightly. "Yeah, yeah, just get some sleep." he said as Namjoon heard him pull the blanket over him. "Good night Namjoon-ah" he said before his breathing become steady. It was past midnight but the thoughts of the day continued to float around his head. He knew they had school tommorow (oh boy, he hadnt thought that in a LONG time) and maybe it was the leader in him but he just couldnt fall asleep. 

Suddenly he felt Jungkook squirm beside him and looked down to see his knitted eyebrows. 'He must be having a bad dream...' Namjoon thought. No matter how bratty Jungkook acted around them, he still wasnt good with strangers. Not only that, but he hated school. He graduated a bit late and was esctatic when he got his diploma years ago. He didnt have intrest in any traditonal subjects (besides art, gym, and music) and would rather just learn from Namjoons philosophical rambling. So it wasnt suprising he was having a bad dream about most likely the next day when school offcially began for them. And since Jungkook was the youngest, he had to go through most of the classes by himself (Taehyung was with Jimin, Namjoon was with Hoseok, and Yoongi was with Jin). Namjoon ran a hand through the youngest hair, trying to calm him. Jungkooks face relaxed as he untangled himself from Taehyungs iron koala hug and turned to Namjoons chest, snuggling into the warmth. Namjoon quickly transfered his hand to Taehyungs hair who was whining from the sudden loss of heat and calmed him as well. He looked over at each and everyone of his brothers, his eyes softening. He was determined to finish this job without any suprises and go back home, safely, with his skulk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking through the double doors with a new black backpack filled with empty notebooks and freshly sharped pencils, Jimin followed his brothers into the school lobby. With his schedule in one hand and his cellphone in the other, he looked up expectantly at Namjoon who had gathered them in a corner away from the crowd of students walking in. "Okay guys, remember to stay low and keep your eyes open for that gae dokkaebi. A highschool student is the best disguise after all. " The boys all nodded, knowing the seriousness of what laid ahead. "And finally...dont stress out too much and have a bit of fun too okay. After all, we dont get to be high school students everyday." Namjoon said, grinning as the rest of the boys broke out into a smile (well more like cheering for Hoseok and Taehyung). Then they all put a hand into center, one on top of the other. Looking at each other and taking a deep breathe,  they all put their hands down, silently cheering a 'Hwaiting!' and split up, heading towards their first class of the day. 

Taehyung latched onto his arm as Jimin tried reading the map of the school that Yoongi had printed out for them the day before. "Why is this so complicated?" he said to no one but himself (Taehyung was too busy waving at people). "Yah, your going to weird them out! And can you at least pretend to help me!?" he exclaimed at Taehyung who was waving at some girls that looked like they had just gone through some shock. Taehyung pouted at him, "Yah, dont worry! We'll find the classroom eventually!" he said, going back to smiling at everyone. Jimin sighed, "Yea okay, lets just go to our first class tommorow then" he said sarcastically.

They turned the corner and a gust of wind coming from a near by window snatched the paper out of his hands and landed a few feet away from him. Jimin and Taehyung both scrambled to get it, not wanting another breeze to take it away. But just as they both reached down to take a corner, a much faster hand scooped it up. The two boys (men actually) looked up, still squatting, at a girl with short spiked pixie hair, smooth skin, and glittering gold eyes. Father away from her was a blond haired man with the same colored eyes. 'The vampires?' Jimin thought, glancing briefly at Taehyung who had the same thought. The female vampire gave them a sparkling smile while the males face was twisted in a way that made him look like he was holding his breathe. 'We probably smell like a feast to him.' Jimin thought, not liking particularly happy with that thought.

"So your the new guys right? You're the talk of the school you know? Oh by the way, Im Alice and thats Jasper. Nice to meet you guys! Whats your names?" she exclaimed, bouncing on her feet a bit. The two boys blinked, trying to register what was just said with their extremly limited English. Her hyper speed talking reminded them of Jin when he got angry (except his was in Korean and therfore more easier to understand). "Um..." Jimin began, blindly assuming she asked their names since that was what people ususally asked first right? "Im Jimin." he said, while lightly elbowing Taehyung who said " Hi, Im Kim Taehyung! V!", giving her his signature boxy smile.

They werent suprised the vampires had approached them. Namjoon had predicted they would since they would smell different than humans. They didnt doubted what their leader said, but they had never expected the vampires to approach them this quickly. The girl vampire giggled at their introducions and Jimin couldnt help but be impressed at the way acted so...human. He would have almost fell for it if it wasnt for the fact that he couldnt sense her soul. Jimin managed to smile back at her as she gave back his schedule. He then held Taehyungs hand and bowed "Thank you" he said, Taehyung following his bow.

"Do you want me to show you where your classroom is?" she asked, but Jimin and Taehyung simply showed a confused expression, not really understanding. The girl giggled again and pointed to Jimins schedule then pointed down the hall way. 'Ah, she helping us.' Jimin thought, nodding to tell her he understood. Both he and Taehyung followed the two vampires as the led them to a classroom. They thanked them once again, bowing before entering the classroom and into two empty seats next to each other. The teacher hadnt shown up yet so they just waited, talking quitely to each other, trying not to fidget under the stares of their new classmates. "They sure do want to know what we are.." Taehyung mused, flipping a sharpened pencil between his long fingers. Jimin shook his head, "For now its fine since we can barely understand each other. I just hope they wont push it further." He said, looking out the fogged window. Taehyung shrugged as Jimin leaned against his shoulder, scanning the faces of their new classmates. They had to find that gae dokkaebi and quick because Jimin felt that if they didnt, theyd have to deal with the vampires instead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took a solid ten minutes of persuading but Edward had finally managed to change all his classes. Alice had somehow been able to get a look at all the new transfer students schedule by first period (seriously, how did she do it?). So now he shared at least one class with each of them. Strangely, the new boys all shared two classes together, music and P.E. Those classes only had a few seats left empty when the Cullens all transfered in to both. The first class Edward had was AP Philosophy, the class the boy named Namjoon was taking. It was ridiculosly advanced and Edward hated the subject but it was the easiest out of all the galaxy haired boys' classes (which also included a two psychology classes, a foreign language, and AP literiture- what was wrong with this guy?!). Edward inwardly groaned, who wanted to work their brain into overdrive right in the morning? Well apparently Namjoon does. Stepping into class just in time, he scanned the class once over, immediatly finding the purple-blue haired boy sitting near the back (you couldnt miss him even if you tried). The whispers increased as he sat himself next to Namjoon and thoughts were practically screaming. 'Did I save a country in my prevoius life to be in the same class as these two!!' or 'I dont mind getting an F if they're my distractions!' came ringing through his head and he couldnt help but smile out of amusement. 

                                                          --------------------------------

Throughout the entire class, Namjoon had not once spared a glance at him. Even when Edward had purpously bumped into his elbow a few times to try and get his attention, he just continued to listen to the lecture and write notes. At one point, he felt ridiclous, it was almost like he was a little boy trying to get his crush to notice him! So deciding enough was enough, the second the bell rung he turned to Namjoon and gave him his best smile. "Hey, Im Edward Cullen." he said, stretching out his hand to intiate a handshake. Najoon looked at him briefly before looking at his outstretched hand. He gave him an equally proffesional like smile and took Edwards slightly smaller hand and shook it. Namjoons hand was burning hot in comparison to his ice cold ones and he made sure to watch his reaction. While taking his hand away, Namjoon gave him an ambigious smile, "Woah, your hands are really cold." he said. Edward only nodded, going through the usual drill, "Yeah, I get that a lot". "Well, looks like I'll head to my next class. Nice to meet you Edward." Namjoon said, rising from his seat, while putting a black mask away into his jacket pocket. The mask caught Edwards attention and he coudnt help but think if it was something that helped Namjoon with...well with whatever abilities he asked. So he got up with him and quickly rushed to catch up with the tall boys who was already out in the halls. "Hey, whats that mask thing?" he asked, feeling like he finally being able to catch something about the boys idenitity. "Oh, well its a common item in Asia. It was intially used to prevent spread of germs and protection from air pollution but now its also a fashion trend." he said, casually pulling the mask out to show Edward. But Edward didnt want to see it. He knew the man was telling the truth, 'Just when I thought I was getting somewhere too...' he thought, drifting away from Namjoon who was off to his next ridiculosly advanced class.

                                                                         -------------------------

"So what did you guys find out?" he asked his siblings as they all sat for lunch. Emmett shook his head, the guys usual energetic self drained. "That kid named Hoseok...I've never seen someone move around like that" he said. That pirked up everyones intrest. "What do mean?", "Was he super fast?", "Or had super agility?" they all asked. "No! He just moves too much! He barely sat still the entire time!" he said, slamming his head to the table. The Cullens all signed. The rest of the reports were pretty much as useless as the rest. Alice learned that Taehyung was a total chatter box one second and then a blank-faced daydreamer the next while Jimin kept him at bay. Rosaline had learned that Jin was also someone who loved to hear himself speak, while Yoongi just ignored everything and everyone (something she'd prefer to deal with). And Bella couldnt even learn anything about Jungkook as the boy kept avoiding her... and every other person within a foot radius from him. "This is not going to work!" Alice said, her usual smiling lips turned into a scowl.

Suddenly Edwards phone vibrated and Charlisles name popped up on the bright screen. "Hello?" he said, suprised at why he was calling during school. "Edward! Theres been another death!" Carlisles voice rang through the line, ragged, as if he was running. "What?!' Edward exclaimed, looking over at his siblings and Bella. "It was found this morning near our house!" he said, alarm evident in his voice. Edward put a hand to his head as he heard the rest, "After five days of the other deaths, the police thought it was all over, but now it seems like its happening again! We HAVE to do something!". "Okay, okay Carsile. We'll talk at home." he said, quickly hanging up an filling in the news to the rest of them. The Cullens all looked at the new transfers students, their eyes narrowing. They were all quietly talking in Korean about something that sounded urgent and that only spiked the suspicions of the Cullens even more. They were sure of it. Those colorful boys were part of this...somehow....someway. And the only way they will get any answers was through them. 

"We need to invite them over." Alice said, gaining the attention of the others. Emmett snorted, turning to her, "Oh yea, and with what excuse?" he said. The Cullens all went in to their own thoughts, trying to come up with reasons as to why they would invite them. "Wait, did you guys know that someone bought that one house at the edge of the forest?" Jasper said, catching their attention. "So?" Roseline asked, bringing up a perfectly manicured hand to her face. "So? I think its those boys, I mean who else could afford that house? And it theyre our new neighbors...we could use that as an excuse to invite them over!" he said. The rest gasped, a flurry of ideas sprouting from Jaspers suggestion. And after about twenty miuntes of planning they felt a bit of releif.

This would work. This had to work. 

*************************************************************************************************

Ok so...yea that happened...

How was it? Was it actually as bad as I though it was ? (Yes, yes it was) 

I wasnt planning on continuing this at all but...

Let me know if you all want me to continue this or not~