Makanes Jealousy

Bullet Proof Chronicles

Hellu fellow ARMYs (and non-armys) ^^

I welcome you to my series of short stories/one shots

revolving the 7 wonderful boys of the group BTS!

Even if your not familar with them,

I hope you like the scenarios that I made with my delulu imagination ><

So get comfy and enjoy the fluff <3

 

Warning: Im HORRIBLE with spelling so please excuse my mistakes! T-T

****************************************************************************************************

Makane.

 

The word meant many different things to the three members of BTS. But one thing was certain, it meant that they were the youngest of the group. And as the youngest, they had to listen to their hyungs orders, never be allowed to call them by their names, was restricted from doing certain things, and most importantly, theyd always be considered babies in the eyes of their hyungs, no matter how old they grew.  

But being makanes wasnt always a bad thing, especially in a group filled with a doting hyung line like BTS.

And it wasnt until one fateful day in which Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook found out how happy they truely were to be the makanes of Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoeseok. 

 

The boys of BTS were all sprawled on the floor of their large, bright white dance room after a rigorous session of practing their new choreo. Sipping on their iced cold water, they looked at the pre-recorded video of them dancing just moments ago. "We're getting better. This time, theirs barely any mistakes." Jimin said as his eyes followed on the screen. It was very intense choreo filled with "manly", strong, and sharp moves. But even so, the hyung line couldnt help but gush at the way their younger members looked (aka tease them). "Awh, look at our Kookie, his eyes still look so innocent", "Our Jimmine is trying to look all manly!", "Look at our Taehyunnie, so cute!" they all exclaimed while giggling. The makane line sighned in slight annoyance, a light blush on their cheeks. 'Seriously?' they all thought, 'It was suppose to be a cool performace but yet still, why are the hyungs like this?'. They knew they were only being teased, but still, they sometimes wished they werent treated like this. "Ah hyungs!" all three of them exclaimed together. The hyung line looked over, "What?" they asked back in equal union. "Can you all not be like this?" Jungkook asked, the other two nodding in agreement. The hyung line looked at each other, then at the younger ones, "Be like what?" Namjoon asked. "Treating us like babies all the time!" exclaimed Taehyung. The hyung line looked at each other slightly confused. Then after a few moments, Jin spoke up, "Okay...if thats what you guys really what..." he said, the other hyungs nodded in agreement, "Fine". And without a second to spare, Hoesoek started getting up. "Okay everyone, back to practice" he said, as the rest of the hyung line follwed (grumbling of course). The makane line stayed where they were and stared in disbeleif, 'Really, so easily?!' they thought. Then they looked at each other, grins breaking out, 'We're free!!' they all thought, throwing their hands up in the air.

                                                            --------------------------------------

It wasnt a suprise when Bang PD had called them up to his office. But what was suprising was what he had to discuss with them. "A dongsae group that hasnt debuted yet from JYP is going to visit the company today." he said. The members looked at each other, suprised. No group from another company has ever visted before. " I was told that they really admire you all and would like to see you before they officially debut, for encourgment." he said with a proud smile. 'Theyre our fans?' the boys thought, suprised and slightly astonished (they still werent quite used to being known). "So, for the rest of the day, you all have a break. Show the kids around and just hang out." Bang PD laughed, as the boys all cheered. 

Down at the lobby, the members all waited near the front door. They couldnt explain why but they all felt nervous. It was probably because this was the first time another group was coming in to the company, or maybe they felt the pressure of being a role model to someone else. Suddenly the doors opened up, revealing a group of 5 young boys. The BTS boys walked up to them, trying their best not to intimidate them.

"A-ANNYEONGHASEYO BTS SUNBAENIMS! REVOLUTION-IMIDA" the rookie group exclaimed nervously, bowing down. The BTS boys bowed back, slightly flustered with their greeting. Then the air filled with an unavoidable sense of akwardness as the two groups shuffled their feet and looked of into different directions. After a few seconds, Namjoon sighned, determined not to let this continue on. They were the sunbaes! They couldnt let this happen! Activating his leader mode and not waiting to check if the others were paying attention he spoke up, his voice clear and strong as he said, "...2, 3...". And by instinct, the others automatically looked up and exclaimed in perfect union, "Bangtan! Anneyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondanimida!". The rookie groups eyes sparkled as they bagan clapping for the BTS offical greeting as the BTS boys smiled sheepishly. "Lets start off by introducing each other." Namjoon said, extending a hand towards the boy at the far right. They went down the line, all of them clearly flustered as they stuttered their names, "H-hello, Im Revoultions Ace and Im 18." "Hello, I-im Revoultions Neo and Im 16 ", "Hello, Im Revoultions W-wan and Im 17", "Hello, Im R-revoultions JP and Im 20", "Hello, Im Revoultions D-daechal and Im 16". The BTS boys could help but smile, reminded a bit of how they used to be, just a few years ago. They were also very suprised at how young all of them were, (the hyung line epscpecialy). After introducing themselves, they led the rookie group around the building giving them a tour of the main rooms. But even still, the akwardness in the air still hung. Namjoon sighned, they were going to spend all day with each other, so they might as well get comfortable. Settling in the dance room, they all took a seat on the floor. "Okay, why dont Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook go out to buy something for us to eat." he said, looking up at the makane line. The three boys nodded, feeling a bit hungry themselves (plus, they had an excuse to leave the stuffy silence). "Get us something good!" Jin called out as they went off with a manager. 

When they left, the silence became more apparent to them. The hyung line looked at each other, knowing what they had to do. Although they definetly werent the most social (that was Taehyungs job), they still didnt want to let down their dongsaes. 

"Okay!" Namjoon started,

"How about we play some games!"

                                                           ----------------------------------

Getting good food for a lot of people was not easy for the makane line. Unfortunatly, there were no good, big restarunts that had take outs near them. And with the busy traffic of a Monday noon time, it took them a total of two and a half hours just to get lunch. Rushing inside their company building with bags in their hands, they rode up the elevator. "What do you think the hyungs are doing with them?" Jimin asked while walking down the hallway. "You known them. Namjoon hyung will be on his phone, Yoongi hyung is sleeping in a corner, Jin will be staring at them at a distance waiting for the food, and Hoseok hyung is probably scaring them right now." Taehyung said as they laughed. "Looks like Ill have to break that silence" he continued. But when they got closer to the room, they were suprised to hear familair sounds of loud laughter and some unfamilair laughs with clapping coming from their dance room. When they entered, their hyungs and the rookie group were all sprawled out on the floor, tearing up with laughter. Surrounding them were board games, cans of soda, and papers scribbled with various things.

When the group noticed them, their laughters began quieting down. The Revoultion boys stood and bowed down in greeting to them, the happiness from their face from before replaced with seriousness. "Oh, your back?" Hoesok said as he looked up at them. "Yah, what took you so long?" Jin asked, suspicious if they stopped by somewhere else along the way. "Ah, there was traffic along the way hyung..." Taehyung said, still in shook from what he had just seen a few moments ago. The makane line laid the bags down near the group and sat down. "Okay, come on, lets eat!" Namjoon exclaimed as he laid the food out while Hoeseok handed out the chopsticks. "Thank you for the food!" they all exclaimed as they dug into their bowl. Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung all looked over their bowls as they observed the comfortable atmosphere around their hyungs and the Revolution boys that were currently engadged in a conversation. " Wan, your really good at chirades. You have a lot of sense!" Yoongi said, patting him on the back. Wan smiled back shyly as he said thank you. "Seroiusly! How did you even guess what Jin hyung was. I dont even think he knew what he was!" Namjoon said, laughing. Jin laughed, "I didnt know!!" and at that, the hyungs and the Revolution boys burst into laughter.

But the three boys sitting at the outer edge where not laughing. Not laughing at all.

And as the conversation between their hyungs and the Revoultion boys deepened, a dull feeling of annoyance began forming in the minds of the makane line. Their grip on their wooden chopsticks tightened as the laughter around them continued. Finally, not being able to take it anymore, Jimin spoke up in a burst, "Hyung, what are you talking about?!". Hoeseok turned to him, wiping the tears in his eyes, "Oh, while you were gone, we just played a whole bunch of games. It was so fun!" he explained, going back into laughter as he remebered. The other hyungs agreed, nodding their head with smiles plastered on their faces. Suddenly their eyes turned soft as their gazes shifted over to the young Revolution boys.

"They kinda remind us of you guys when you were younger...shy, innocent, cute, and talented." Namjoon said, his signature smile appearing on his face revealing his deep dimples, while the other hyungs gave them a fond look as well.

'Reminded them...of us?'

They didnt know why it did but that single sentence had set a chord inside the makanes. 'They remind them...of us?' they thought, as they looked over at the Revolutionary boys who were all blushing and grinning at the compliment. Suddenly, they became aware of a trinkling feeling in their hearts that was present ever since they entered the room. They didnt know exactly what it was, but they knew it was strong and didnt make them feel good at all.

"Yah, you guys should show them the dance you showed us!" Jin exclaimed as the other hyungs agreed, clearly excited with the idea. The Revoution boys slowly nodded, as they all stood up and stood in formation. When the music went on, the rookie boys showed a dance fit for any group of JYP with energetic moves that awed the eyes. "Wow!" the hyungs exclaimed clapping as the dance came to an end, "Aigoo, so talented!". The makane line narrowed their eyes at the rookie group as they sat daown near their hyungs, their claps slow and sarcastic. "Here you go, for your reward!" Jin hyung said as he proceeded to feed a fried chicken pieace to each of the rookies to their mouths. Then Yoongi ruffled the hair of one of them, revelaing a small smile. Namjoon laughed at another rookie, exclaiming how cute he was. And finally Heosoek slung an arm around two of the rookies and gave them a big grin.

The makane line clenched their jaws as they watched the exchange. Jimin hadnt realized he was dripping his hot broth onto his lap, Taehyung wasnt paying attention to what he was eating until he spit out a piece of tissue, and Jungkook was suddenly holding a pair of broken chopsticks in his hands.

They were jealous.

They were very very jealous.  

And it suprised them when they realized it. Sure theyve experinced jelousy before, but in tiny amounts for petty things like who got more presents from the fans or who had the most likes for a twitter post. But it had never been this bad before! This was the type of jelousy that made them think thoughts they wouldnt usually think, like how hard would it be to push a group of rookies down the stairs while making it seem like an accident or to lock them in a closet in the basement and as far away from their hyungs until it was time for them to leave 

But who could blame them? The BTS members were usually only around each other for years. Other groups hardly ever interacted with them (they dont know why- they werent that scary were they?). When they did interact, the makane line was never worried about people younger than them because they were usually the youngest ones. And even if they came across people who were younger, the hyungs had never treated them this warmly so QUICKLY before!  

Yet here they were, jealous of people they only met that day! They had never realised how possesive they were! But they couldnt help it, they were so used to being the apples of their hyungs eyes. They were showered with compliments, teasing, food, presents, support, wisdom, and love from their hyungs every single day! They were spoiled rotton by them. 

And they were definetly NOT used to sharing their hyungs love.  

Not knowing what else to do and their jelousy countinuing to build up, the three called out in union, "Hyungs!", catching the attention of the group. They all looked over at them, puzzled when they didnt say anything after. "Im hungry too!" Jungkook exclaimed, face colored. "Yea!" Jimin and Taehyung followed, their faces just as pink. Jin raised an eyebrow, "Okay...your food is right there?" he said, pointing at the large plate infront of them, slightly confused. "R-right..." Jungkook stuttered, their faces showing disapointment. The hyungs looked at each other, wondering what was going on, then shrugged. 'Theyve been acting wierd all day' they thought shaking their heads.

                                                           ---------------------------------

The day had seem to fly by for everyone (well, except for the three young jealous boys) and it soon became the evening. Wanting to take full advantage of their free day, Yoongi had suggested they spend their last few hours outside, enjoying the nice cool breeze. Strolling along an almost empty street, they took their time walking, breathing in the fresh air. Namjoon, who walked infront, came to a stop as the group reached the top of a small cliff, overlooking the sun starting to set. The boys all settled down, leaning against or sitting on the wooden fence at the ledge. With cool drinks in their hands, they watched the sky turn a faint orange color and started casually talking to each other, the rookies, a lot more comfortable around them than before. The three makanes sat apart from the rest, trying to keep an eye on every single move, every single word, and every single expression that passed between their hyungs and the rookies. But from this distance, it was impossible to hear what they were talking about. So slowly, they came closer to the group. Straining their ears all while trying not to make it obvious that they were eavesdropping, they faintly heard the conversation. "Hyungs really inspire us..." one of the rookies said, a blush evident on his face. The three makanes turned to each other, eyes wide, "HYUNGS?!?" they whispered annoyed and suprised, wondering when the rookies had gotten close enough to call their hyungs that. "Can we still...greet each other after today?" another rookie asked, his eyes looking at the ground. Hoseok smiled at them, "Of course you can!" he said, patting him on the shoulder. The rookies face brightened up as they looked at them excitedly. "Really?" another rookie said, his eyes sparkling with hope. Namjoon chuckled, "Yes, really" he said. The three makanes squirmed in their spot, not liking the kind look their usual stotic leader reserved for an exclusive amount of people (mainly them). 

Wanting to break up the warm atmosphere, Jimin suddnely thought up something as he saw a near by convience store, "ICECREAM! Lets buy icecream!" he exclaimed, making everyone jump in their seats from suprise. "Okay, icecream it is." Yoongi said, rising up from his seat and pulling out his wallet. Two of the rookies followed him as he began walking towards the store. The three makanes looked at each other, deciding to split up to keep a close eye on each of their hyungs. While Jimin sped to the store after Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung would stay and keep watch of the rest. As Taehyung glared at the unsuspecting rookies, Jungkook let out a sigh. He knew they were being ridiculous. They were acting like ten year olds! Just this morning they wanted to be treated as adults but now, just look at them! But he couldnt help it...in fact, he didnt want to stop it either! The makane in Jungkook was too strong, fuled by his jelousy, overpowering his usual rational thinking self. He felt a vein in his forehead buldge when he noticed one of the rookies putting a hand on Namjoons shoulder. As much as Jungkook didnt like skinship at times, he craved for it now more than ever, epecially after seeing the little distance between the rookies and his hyungs (so he couldnt even image how Taehyung and Jimin were feeling with their skinship obsessed selves). And just as he thought that, he noticed Taehyung clench his jaw while looking at a rookie touching Jins curved fingers (and Taehyung didnt even normally like holding his hyungs hands!). A sigh escaped both of the makanes once again as they restrained themselves from kicking their guests off the ledge from where they sat.

                                                                ------------------------------

Ignoring the looks Yoongi was giving him, Jimin continued latching onto his hyungs arm while pulling him, making sure to keep at least a feet of distance away from the rookies that were following them from behind. Finally reaching the cooled area at the back of the store, they rummaged through the various flavors until they picked one each of their choice. Then quickly announcing that HE will choose for his hyungs and making sure it was known that he knew his hyungs favorite flavors, he dragged Yoongi to the cash register. Until he rejoined with the rest of the boys, he didnt let Yoongi or the rookies out of his sight. Discretly giving Jungkook and Taehyung and thumbs up for a sign of 'mission accomplished' he handed out the popsicles. The makanes looked at each other, nodding once, ready to move onto phase two of their plan. Quickly ripping the wrappings off the cooled sweet treat in their hands, they took one bite then quickly moved towards their hyungs. Jungkook put his strawberry flavored popsicle infront of Jin, Taehyung did the same with his melon flavored popsicle infront of Namjoon and Suga, and Jimin with his Lechee flavored popsicle for Hoseok. A rush of satisfaction that came over them as the hyungs bit off a piece and then offered their popsicles to them. With a proud look, they bit into their hyungs popsicles and not even a minute passed before all 7 of them had tried each others flavors. It was normal for them but the three makanes couldnt keep the smug smiles off their faces as they briefly looked over to the rookies who were staring at them. Snuggling closer to their hyungs, a sense of relif and happiness settled over their hearts for the first time that day. '7 flavors are definetly better than just 1...' the three makanes thought. It seemed that all was finally the way it should be...

that is until one of the rookies (the youngest with really big eyes that reminded them of Jungkook when he was younger) spoke up. " Watermelon is my favorite...can I try some?" he asked softly, looking up at them with shimmering eyes. The makanes looked around, until they found the small remainings of a red popsicle in the hands of their leader. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook felt annoyance fill them as he looked at the rookies innocent ageyo act. They would never admit it but the rookies plan was a good one.

Target the leader and the rest would follow.

Jin and Hoseok werent hard to aprroach but Namjoon and Yoongi were completly different stories. However, since Namjoon was leader and had to act more approachable because of his position, if they were to be close to him, Yoongi would soon follow. It was like killing two birds with one stone.

Either that or he just really liked watermelon and the makanes were being paranoid (this theory would make more sense to the non-jealous).    

But the makanes at this point didnt care what the reason was anymore. They were NOT going to let some rookie take the last bite of THEIR hyungs popsicle! "We can buy you a new one!" Jimin said quickly hopping off his seat and grabbing his wallet. "On no, you dont have to spend more money on us! I just want a little..." the rookie said, adding a bit of ageyo. "You can have mine!" Taehyung quickly suggested, handing over his popsicle while revealing his boxy smile and putting his acting skills to good use. But the youngest rookie shook his head, "Im sorry but Im allergic to melon" he said sweetly while continuing to eye Namjoons popsicle. Taehyung swore he felt fume coming out his ears, " Oh really? What a coincidence!" he muttered through his clenched jaws. Hoseok giggled at Taehyungs expression, thinking he was being his usual playful self and got rejected. Namjoon smiled and ruffled his hair "Its ok Taehyung-ah, I dont mind." he said. Taehyung almost got lost because of the fingers in his hair until he registered his hyungs words. "NO!!!" Taehyung called out simuntaniously with Jimin and Jungkook, startling everyone with the sudden noise. "W-why?" Namjoon asked, suprised by the threes sudden outburst. "U-ummmm...well...." they all fumbled, trying to come up with some decent excuse. But when minutes passed by and nothing came out of the makanes, Namjoon shook his head, wondering again what was wrong with them today. Quickly passing his now melting popsicle over to the young boy, he gave him a small smile and waved his hand, encouraging him to eat quickly before it made a mess. But in the next second, the popsicle went flying out over the ledge and down the small cliff, all before anyone could blink. They all looked over to Jimin who stood over the makane with his arms outstretched, indicating he was the one who threw it. Jungkook and Taehyung were standing right next to him "I-it....there was a bug on it." Jimin stuttered, face becoming red. The other two nodded, "Yup, a huge bug!". The rookies nodded their head slowly, still trying to figure out what has just happened. The hyungs, however, were not that convinced. Namjoon had an eyerow raised, Suga was glaring, Jin had his arms crossed, and Hoseok was not smiling. "Oh really?" Suga began, "Then what bug was on it?" he asked.

"A bee!"

"A fly!"

"A moth!"

and they of course yelled out three different responses.

Jin rose up, looking over at the confused rookies, "Would you please excuse us for a minute?" he said, giving them a bright smile. They nodded, unsure of what was happening. But the makanes werent, they knew what was happening-

they were going to die.

Walking off to a safe distance out of ear shot, the hyungs surrounded the makanes into a corner. "What is going on?" Hoseok began, giving them a look that meant 'and-you better-not-lie-to-us'. Tha makanes gulped, faces red, refusing to look them in the eyes. Namjoon sighned, knowing they werent going to get answers like this. "If there wasnt a bug on the popsicle, why did you throw it away?" he asked, directing the question to Jimin but looking at all three of them. The makanes squirmed under the eyes of their hyungs, they were not going to tell them the truth! How could they admit they were being jealous little kids!? Namjoon signed, looking at the others as to what he should do. Yoongi stepped foward beside him, "You guys have been acting weird all day. Just tell us whats wrong" he said. But they continued to get silence, the air becoming more heavy.

"It just a popsicle." 

Namjoon added softly, trying to lighten the mood. The makanes widen their eyes as they remembered the events of the day. Jelousy building up all over again, they felt it rush all over their bodies. Why were their hyungs so oblivous to these type of things!? "NO! No it wasnt just a popsicle!" Taehyung exclaimed, waving his arms like a 8 year old with a tantrum, as they all looked at him in suprise. "Hyungs are you all blind?!" Jimin followed, his cheeks puffed out, "How could you share your popsicle with a total stranger!?" he exclamied. Namjoon blinked, "Theyre our guest, we have to be polite to them..." he said, confused as to how that was a big deal. "What are you guys trying to say?" Jin asked, just as lost. "Ah hyungs! Do we really have to spell it out for you guys?!" Jungkook practially screamed, frustration and embarresment filling him.

 

"WE'RE JEALOUS!!!"

 

the makane line cried out, blush as deep as could be and their faces hidden behind their hands. The older members blinked their eyes and looked at each other for any explanation as to what the heck they were talking about. "What are you jealous about?" Yoongi asked, as if they had just said they had grown another head. The makane line already felt like they were going to burst but their hyungs just wanted them to erupt! And for some reason, it almost felt like it was on purpose too! The three young men all began talking at the same time, recalling all their frustrations of the day and how the rookies were crossing all the borderlines. Taehyung was raising his arms in the air, resembling an angry preacher. Jimin was pacing along back and forth, half talking to himself and half yelling at them. And Jungkook was kicking rocks in all directions while talking at lightening speed, clearly frustrated. "Ok ok! One at a time!" Hoseok said, waving his hands to try and calm the bustling makanes. They turned to him and Hoseok winced slightly, not expecting the sharp looks in their eyes. "So let me get this straight...the whole day, you were mad at us because we were acting close with the Revolution boys?" Namjoon asked, confused because they were the ones who requested for some space just this morning. "No! We're not mad at you hyungs...we're just angry at the situation" Jimin said, looking at his fingers. "And those damn rookies..." Taehyung muttered under his breath, followed by an 'shush!' from Jungkook.

The hyungs turned away, trying to mask their smiles but failing when grins broke out, 'How cute!' they all thought.

They tried.

They tried so hard!

The whole day they had to supress their urge of pinching cheeks, ruffling hair, and cooing at their makanes. They really tried their best and kept it in for them the whole day. So when they saw the fresh, young and adorable faces of the rookies, they were the perfect distractions for the hyungs to keep their hands off their makanes. But now, here they were, with the three boys whom they had been avoiding, telling them to do the exact oppisite? Yoongi shook his head, " Wait, so you dont want us to treat you like makanes AND you dont want us to treat OTHER people like makanes either?! That doesnt make sense!" he exclaimed, becoming slightly pissed at the double standards. The makane line fidgeted around, unsure of how to answer. Yoongi was right, it didnt make sense. Their cheeks reddend as their feelings began to unravel itself, it was true that they wanted to be treated as adults and not as babies...

at least by everyone except their hyungs.

Ok! Ok! They admit it!

They liked being maknes!    

No, they LOVED it!

They loved being spoiled with food, compliments, and attention. They loved it when their hyungs wrapped thier hands around them, keeping them safe and secure. They loved the inside jokes and smiles they shared. They loved being the babies of their big family.  

'But if we admit it now, we're never going to be treated like adults!' Jungkook thought with a hand slap to his forehead. But suprisingly, he didnt feel the frustration he thought he'd feel with that realization. Instead, it was a sense of...happieness.

Its ok.

Its ok if their hyungs thought them as makanes forever.

They liked that.

In fact, they wouldnt like anything but that!

 

And the events of today had only proved it.

 

"H-hyungs..." Jimin began, knowing his thoughts were the same as Taehyungs and Jungkooks. "The thing we said this morning...can we take it back?" he said, his voice barely above a whisper. A smile threatening to escape, Jin  scrunchted his eyebrows, "Huh? What did you say Jiminie?", he asked, voice laced with triumph.

"W-we...WE WANT TO BE YOUR MAKANES!" the three exclamied, eyes tightly closed, as if not seeing would make it any less embarassing. Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon all held back their smug smiles, their cheeks becoming pink. They looked at each other with a gleam in their eyes. Namjoon coughed, putting his hands into his pants, "Well... I guess...I mean...". The makane line quickly opened their eyes and pouted at their leader. "Ok, ok!" Namjoon chuckled, not able to resist the ageyo. A sudden wave of releif and joy filled the three as they quickly wrapped their arms around their hyungs, pulling into a tight group hug, smiles, laughter, and warmth filling the air. It felt like years since they last felt this way, even though it was just this morning their bitter feelings formed. 

'This, this is how it should always be' the makanes thought, snuggling deep into the group hug just as the stars began to slowly appear in the skies above them, 'Just like this.' 

The hyung line looked at each other, giving each other discreet fist bumps while still keeping the makanes in their arms. The rookies were now near the group, giving a knowing smile to the hyung line who saw them from the corner of their eyes. Namjoon and Jin winked at them while Hoseok and Yoongi gave them a thumbs up. 

 

Hey, what other better way to get the makanes than using other makanes?  

 

***************************************************************************************************

Taaaadaaaaaa!

How was it? Did you guys like it? (or your know...hate it T-T)

Please leave lots of comments,

I love reading them!

 

Ah, if you'd like to leave any one-shot/short story ideas to include in this series,

please comment below on them ~

If Im intrested, Ill definetly write about it ><

Or if you'd like me to make a Makanes Jelousy Pt 2., I can do that too ^^

 

Thank you for reading :3

And Id be really happy if you subscibe and vote *u*

Please anticiapte the coming chapters!

<3 <3 <3

Image result for bts gif party